Reply To: Questions and Musings About Quantum Reality and Everyday Life

#4575 Score: 1

JenniferL
Participant
89 votes
@jenniferl

Aurora, I’ve enjoyed this thread immensely, with humor and all.

Sree, your words remind me of the trinity, thought of in terms of the past, present, and future. In other words, the Eternal Now, where all things can be known and are known, if we but ask to have it delivered on a silver platter.

Here’s a little reading from Deepak Chopra’s book, Third Jesus (p. 123), which expands upon this idea of the meaning behind reality, or in this discussion the illusory particle and wave; both are still concepts within time-space and are considered forms, aren’t they?

Passage (Jesus saying):

My Meaning is Hidden
I will give you what no eye has seen and what no ear has heard, what no hand has touched, and what has never been conceived by the mind of man.” (Thomas 69)

The idea to me of “collapsing” is a sentiment, when in reality we’re talking about energy in terms of Oneness, if we are truly honest about the Universe and our role in it. While we may experience a specific moment in time-space, I’m reminded, thanks to Sree, that we want to remember in terms of the Holy Trinity lying back of it – Brahma, Shiva, Vishnu or Father, Son, Holy Spirit; in terms of time-space, the past, which gives us the forms we see today(particle with wave potentiality or Brahma); the present, where forms are understood in the Eternal Now (Observer or Shiva); and the future, a limitless potential (the wave with particle potentiality or Vishnu).

How to tap into future potential to create a more harmonious universe for all?

Having coffee! ;P

Lovely to meet everyone! What a great discussion we’ve started. Looking forward to the book in hand soon!

Joyfully,
Jennifer

This post has received 1 vote up.
X