Reply To: Synchronicity on the Forum: 3 Harry Potter Moms

#5112 Score: 1

JenniferL
Participant
89 votes
@jenniferl

Hello Aurora, Robin, and Dr. Chopra,

If you don’t mind my sharing first…I come from the perspective that when we ask a soul-identified question the response is Universal. To me, this means, the response can come from the least likely…including any member of a group. Here is how it has come through for me, so far…:P

The synchronized events between us subtly reveal relationship and the work set between us.
What is the nature of this relationship? What is the work?

Though we let each other go to be free in our own lives, practices, beliefs, and modes of work
Our spiritual endeavors unite us into one single flame of unified effort.
Simply put, what we want for ourselves, we want for everyone.
In the process of this, we shine light on the nature of our spiritual self and uplift the greater whole we find ourselves in oneness with.
Our unity of thought, devotion, and intention to these endeavors
Creates a subtle vibration, elevated above, and greater than the sum of our parts.
This is soul union, at it’s finest.

Here’s a quote from Light of the Soul: The Yoga Sutra’s of Patanjali, Book 3, Sutra 25 (291):

Perfectly concentrated meditation upon the awakened light will produce the consciousness of that which is subtle, hidden or remote.

In other words, our soul-identified endeavors echo back to us from the universe in the form of synchronized events, indicating simultaneously the way for our endeavors, which we can ask for clarification on.

Love,
JenniferL

This post has received 1 vote up.
X