Reply To: Readers Ask: Do Atoms and Cells Embody Consciousness?

#5147 Score: 1

JenniferL
Participant
89 votes
@jenniferl

Dear Dr. Chopra,

Thank you! Your loving presence is immeasurable; your timing impeccable.

Inarguably, Oneness. I appreciate the reminder of the One Consciousness.

Referring to the free-agent or individual with free-will, what we commonly think of as a separated identity, MUST be included in the concept of Oneness. For instance, we can experience psychic phenomenon in consciousness as a simultaneous activity – i.e., spooky action at a distance – where two people report experiencing similar thoughts, dreams, visions. This has happened on this forum.

What do you think? How do we include the individual conscious unit, in terms of the greater whole? Yes, we’re One and in greater or lesser cycles in appearance, illusory in construct, finite in meaning. How we’re able to work with the energy of the Whole… is by analogy… through the concept of Oneness… and at the soul identified level… something I believe you’re familiar with.

It’s the concept of Oneness I’m trying to expand upon, which encompasses the definition of “illusion” to some extent, to include All expressions of the One consciousness behind it all – brain cells included. ;P

The illusion is that we were ever limited to the form, so far as I understand it, so far…not that we ultimately give up our identity as the One Conscious Being…however, this is developed individually and is included in the Greater Whole you speak of.

Help me out with this one…how do we remain identified as free-agents in the age of Oneness?

Love and Light,
Jennifer 🙂 <3

This post has received 1 vote up.
X