Reply To: Readers Ask: When Did You Realize That You Are Consciousness?

/////Reply To: Readers Ask: When Did You Realize That You Are Consciousness?
#5295 Score: 3

Julie
Participant
3 votes
@julie

Is it that science has it backwards? Could subconscious be the real state of being and our ‘awake conscious’ as we know it be the real subconscious. We all need sleep to survive ‘life’ as we know it, to be in space/time in form to experience. What if it were the other way around and we needed to be in space/time to not be formless, if that makes sense.
My mom passed over 3 years ago. She did not believe in death, she believed the conscious survives & she also believed in reincarnation. Since her death she has strongly proved to me she survived death & is still very much aware. I also have constant dreams of her as well. The reason for my question…. For the past 3 years in my dreams she spends a lot of time trying to convince me that the subconscious state is the real reality. She has helped me be aware when I’m asleep, that I’m not in space/time, I’m formless and I’m in the same place that everyone goes when they ‘die’. I almost feel more aware over there in subconscious dream state, then I do in this awake state. I don’t need to be convinced I feel she is right, but it’s much better getting validation or clarification in space/time 🙂 I’m am convinced that the perception of science is backwards when it comes to consciousness. We are not the drop in the ocean, we are the mighty ocean in the drop.

This post has received 3 votes up.
X