Reply To: Readers Ask: How Can We Attain Meta Awareness?

#5323 Score: 0

JenniferL
Participant
89 votes
@jenniferl

Hello Dr. Chopra, Kalkin, and the YATU community,

Dr. Chopra reminds us of oneness in the Universe. God is. Thank you, Dr. Chopra!

My experience so far has been that greater awareness may be experienced through the mundane experiences of everyday occurrences when seen energetically, or when we get to the meaning behind the forms of our circumstances. I think this is what Dr. Chopra reminds us of when he says, “Tat Tvam Asi. Thou Art That.”

One way to recognize the awareness of our higher self is well written about in the book, Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire: Harnessing the Infinite Power of Coincidence, by Dr. Chopra. Synchronized events are such occurrences. As stated in the book, it helps to pay attention to such events and keep a journal to record these happenings.

Keeping a spiritual journal and paying attention to synchronized events continues to be an important part of my spiritual practice, and has been for many years. Dr. Chopra’s book, mentioned above, was supportive of my experiences. I find that keeping a journal of synchronized (all spiritual events, really) helps me remember who I am as a spiritual being, and not just a being confined to a physical form. Synchronized events are also a validating experience for my spiritual unfoldment!

I would enjoy hearing more about what people do in their spiritual practices to expand awareness. Do you keep track of the expanding awareness and spiritual unfoldment in a journal? How do you do it? ❤

Namaste!
Love,
JenniferL

X