Reply To: Reincarnation and Past-Life Regressions

#5359 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
Keymaster
110 votes
@aurorac

Dear @robin , thank you for sharing your story, I think it’s so awesome that we can talk about these things here, that we can affirm how normal such experiences are and shake off the conditioning of impossibility so many of us have been raised with.

I’m glad that the new @mention function on the forum works well, just remember that you need to use the name the person has registered with (the name under their profile picture), so not @angie but @angela and not @Aurora but @aurora-carlson will work 🙂 I’m so glad that we can let each other know when there are related discussions or when we think someone will appreciate a topic or has something to contribute!

Correction: To know the correct name to tag you need to hover over the person’s profile and look at the URL. The last part of the URL is the mention name, it is the user name the member has registered with. For me it is @aurorac . Will soon add topics with info about these things in the Support section, thanks for helping me figure out how this new plugin works!

X