Reply To: Readers Ask: How Do We Create Our Reality?

#5550 Score: 0

JenniferL
Participant
89 votes
@jenniferl

Hello to everyone! And, thank you, Dr. Chopra, for your enlightened video to help further our discussion! <3 xoxo

Dr. Chopra says in this video that the Observer Effect is a technical and scientific term referring to changes that the act of observation will make on a phenomenon being observed.

Forgive me while I slip into so-called “pseudo-science”, here. 🙂

The way I understand this so far is that the phenomenon is you, simultaneously created and according to Law. It’s the identification of the observer to bring about events in the way they appear (simultaneously containing the whole within all events, and in which we can manipulate when we learn to work consciously), providing a deeper understanding of the Judgement Seat of Christ.

We judge by our ability to work consciously as soul identified beings or unconsciously as personalities (for example), or the false or past self, mistaking the past as our self, our truth. When in reality, the past, present, and future contain the same seed of awareness to be worked through to fruition consciously. This is what we mean by remaining “present.” When we identify the commonality of ourselves throughout time and experiences, we can begin to work with the energy behind it. This common seed presents itself, if you will, in the form of synchronized events – where seemingly unrelated events appear to have a common thread in consciousness
(the stuff books are written about ;P ).

This brings me to another thread where the question is being discussed, “how we know?”
Here’s the link: What is Soul

If everything is a modification of consciousness or the true self, then how can that self be known? Isn’t the goal of humanity self-awareness? And, to what extent can we become self-aware?

Thank you for considering my questions.

Love you and to all,
JenniferL

X