Reply To: Readers Ask: The Key to Personal and Planetary Transformation

/////Reply To: Readers Ask: The Key to Personal and Planetary Transformation
#5654 Score: 1

solongo
Participant
4 votes
@solongo

Dear Deepak,

Happy Earth Day!I have been observing local/global minds and trying to point out the troublemakers that need troubleshooting in the Universe(s). I am convinced that everything that I do and need are connected to Karmic Universe(s). In this life time or in this moment, I am more focused on healing impulsive barbarism, and my beautiful sentiments are related to my cultural/historic background. On that note, I am disgusted with my ancestors, Mongols, who caused pain and suffering in the world, and I do feel I am obligated to bring out the awareness of historic violence. Planetary transformation and refined barbarism seem to go together. My question is that it appears to me that Ego changes itself and I wonder if Ego has emotions ( energies) that shift along with the mass? How to train the Ego to be more loving and humble? I have been using Ananda apps in the past months and I did notice that my lowerself and brain functions have been shifting. The shift is partially spiritual and technical.

With Respect and Love,

Solongo

This post has received 1 vote up.
X