Reply To: Readers Ask: The Key to Personal and Planetary Transformation

/////Reply To: Readers Ask: The Key to Personal and Planetary Transformation
#5661 Score: 0

Diane E. Harper
Participant
12 votes
@diane-e-harper

@question, @solongo. The question that SOME of us or ALL of us aught to be up for transformation;
Taken at face value YOU ARE THE UNIVERSE would say that all are equal. All should be treated as such. All (to me) means that you and I are different parts of one unit. It is right that we separate from others if only to understand our own consciousness but then to use that information to help us to understand that others may be at some stage of the process too. Maybe not where we are but still on the path. I am (partially because of YATU, but also other studies) reprograming myself to respond better or more consciously with others because I know we are of one unit. I know that if I want a better life I must offer a better life. I don’t attempt to know what is best for others but I do know that with compassion for their understanding of life – I will not oppose them. Nor will I imply that I know what is best for them. But I will give them all the space and time they may need and that they have nothing to fear from me.
Peace and thank you,
Diane

X