Reply To: Readers Ask: How Do Intentions, Goals & Purpose Fit Together?

#5954 Score: 1

algebel
Participant
1 vote
@algebel

Hi Aurora,
Thank you so much for taking the time to read and answer to my story.
The Druze doctrine is not the problem, is the social convention of keeping them self divided from the rest because of years and years of prosecution, repression and frustration. Also it is the fact that knowledge is power and in this case as any man made society is kept for few. Egos are hiding behind the standard excuse “it has always been that way” which is not entirely true.
My ultimate goal is to be able to talk to RM’s father and mother, to make them realise the damage. And to all the leaders of man-made labels religion, cultures, societies, parties.. etc…to open their eyes…and see, that all this conflicts we are having today is because humans are reacting to the lack of love and kindness, that all the emotional repression explodes in frustration and narrows your mind and soul… that in this case is completely opposite to the Druze doctrine. We are all part of the same universe.
I don’t know if I will have the happy life I wanted with RM, but is worth to fight for the thought that I might and for me is the right thing to do. What I do know is that I want this to be heard in every corner of this world. There is not one religion that is agains love. Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, Al Hakim, all of them were masters teaching about love, nothing else… people after them started to label them… we need to wake up.
How? I don’t know. I started by telling every single soul that crossed my path my story.

Lots of love to you <3
Ana

This post has received 1 vote up.
X