Reply To: What Is a Loaf of Bread Made Of?

#6077 Score: 0

Vikram Chauhan
Participant
11 votes
@vikram-chauhan

Hi Menas,

You talk about thoughts (awareness). And the universe is made up of thoughts. I understand that. But where do thoughts come from?

I strongly believe that before the universe, there were only possible thoughts (thoughts in potential). But, possible thoughts cannot be there unless there is a thinker. That thinker is God. But God is immaterial. The possible thoughts were collapsed into an actual thought. And that actual thought was the first substantial thing in the universe.

Am I correct in the assumption that possible thoughts cannot be there unless there is a thinker?

The other way round it is true: if there is a thinker, he has thoughts – it means he has the capability of accessing possible thoughts (also abides with quantum mechanics – thoughts are un-collapsed into possible thoughts).

The conclusion is that before the universe, there was a infinite, eternal pool of possible thoughts (potential thoughts). There was an immaterial conscious being (we can call him God) – who collapsed the possible thought into an actual thought. And thus began our universe. Am I correct?

X