You didn’t answer the question directly “Is there a complete theory of the origin of the universe”. In fact yours is a complete theory.
1. The universe is nothing but thoughts (awareness, consciousness)
2. The thoughts are nothing but potential – that come into being and go
3. Before the universe, we had a potential of thoughts
4. The universal consciousness collapsed the potential thoughts into an actual thought
5. The actual thought collapsed other potential thoughts into actual thoughts (both animate and inanimate objects)
6. The animate objects had thought as their intrinsic property and, their thought kept collapsing the potential thoughts into actuality
7. This happened until humans came – and humans extrapolated the universe to the big bang
Am I correct in my thinking here?