Reply To: @question: Was thoughts the first substantial thing that came into the universe?

/////Reply To: @question: Was thoughts the first substantial thing that came into the universe?
#6087 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
Keymaster
110 votes
@aurorac

Hi @vikram-chauhan ! A warm welcome to the forum! 🙂

I am a moderator and would like to first thank you for using @question when submitting a question for the authors!

I would also like clarify that @question needs to be added in the body of the message and not in the title, neither in the list of tags, in order to work. When @question is added to the text (not title, not tag list), it sends a message to the moderation team, so we won’t miss listing that question.

Also, I have noticed that you have asked a variety of questions in many replies on the forum, but none of them have @question in the text. We are not sure how many questions you have asked or if any of them are questions to the authors and not the community. If any of the questions you asked are for submission to the authors, kindly reply to my post here and give me the URL to the relevant ones. Thank you 🙂

There is more information about this in our Support and Announcements forum in How to Submit a Question to the Authors. Always feel welcome to ask me if anything is unclear (simply add @aurorac to your text and I will receive a notification, or post in our Support and Announcements forum under Support Requests).

Thank you for your cooperation, enjoy your participation in the forum! 🙂

X