Reply To: Reader's Ask: Will Cryogenics, AI, Cyborgs Help Us Become Immortal?

/////Reply To: Reader's Ask: Will Cryogenics, AI, Cyborgs Help Us Become Immortal?
#6346 Score: 0

Kevin
Participant
@kevin-2

Relax! – I got the key to Immortality – My Discovery – Death already is a choice – Human Biological Immortality already is a fact, guaranteed by the greatest discovery in human history, spanning for millions of years – I can make everybody Immortal in less than a month – We humans can stop aging, ailing and dying (by wiping out all diseases) and live forever (like our Creators from the planet of Nibiru – The Anunnaki) – I got the key to our Biological Immortality – By staying absolutely healthy all the time – By doing my discovery (just an exercise for a minute a day) – My WVCD – The Weapon of Virus and Cancer Destruction, that cures and prevents any diseases, known on Earth for millions of years, even radiation disease (concerning astronauts’ lives on space missions) – I will describe my WVCD to everyone, who sends me a check for one million bucks – Everybody will stay absolutely healthy all the time, living their Endless Lives, for Infinite Health = Immortality and Salvation of the Human Race.

X