Reply To: Authors Ask: Do Thoughts Influence Reality?

////Reply To: Authors Ask: Do Thoughts Influence Reality?
#6475 Score: 2

Robin
Participant
51 votes
@robin

Suzy, I love your wondering about what trees think. Well worth pondering! A couple of years ago, I was watching a nature documentary on PBS (here in the US–not sure where you are from) called What Plants Talk About. They apparently are not the tall, silent sentinels at all.

A great read based on the same research in Brain Pickings based on a book called, The Hidden Life of Trees. I really need to read Whollben’s book sometime!

I know this makes me a bit odd, but I talk to trees and listen in the silence for what they say in reply. I find there is much wisdom in nature. It may be a human universe, but we can glean a lot from the nonhuman world that weaves us in its web of life, just on different frequencies.

I wonder if others find themselves curious about how we interact with plants and other animals to expand our consciousness, and how we might inspire others to do the same?

[Note: I tried to submit this earlier but do not see it on the forum. If it shows up a couple of times, please excuse my tech excess or @aurorac, feel free to delete repeated posts].
[Moderation note: Dear @robin your replies were stopped by the spam software because there were two links in the text. Sorry for the inconvenience! Should it happen again, write a new response asking @aurorac to release your message!]

This post has received 2 votes up.
X