Reply To: God, You, and the Universe

#6540 Score: 0

Richa
Participant
32 votes
@richa

Dear Dr. Kafatos,

I am so thankful to you for answering my question. I believe that the “I” is the awareness that wants to know. Everything and everyone is divine. Divinity vibrates in every particle of nature. When we surrender our ego to divinity or formless, infinite being, we let things happen in synchronicity with the universe. The universe self-organizes itself and destiny just occurs. Yes, people around the world are fighting over God, but God vibrates in every particle of nature. God is all there is.

Although, yes, humans are strange when they fight over religions. My family practices Hinduism and Sikhism. As you know, Hinduism is a polytheistic religion. We pray to Goddess Durga Maa, Lord Shiva, Lord Ganesha, Lord Krishna, Lord Ram, etc…! And in Sikhism, we bow to “Wahe Guru”! We bow to deities and pray for our wellbeing.

I believe in humanity and goodness of the body, mind, soul, spirit, and heart. God is omnipresent. God is love, compassion, joy, and all the healthy virtues in life. God is certainly not one physical figure in the sky. When we see God in everything and everyone, puzzle pieces fit together themselves and God is present in every breath within oneself and around oneself, eternally.

Like you said, “I” am boundless awareness, and when we surrender our egos to the universe, we become one with the infinite awareness.

I am not sure if my thoughts make sense, but I shared what I felt.

Again, thank you so much for your response. It is a blessing to hear from you.

Humble regards,

Richa

X