Reply To: Readers Ask: How Do We Create Our Reality?

#6678 Score: 0

JenniferL
Participant
89 votes
@jenniferl

Dear @menask ,

Thank you for your response to my post. I’ll try to explain myself a little better. Forgive me for getting caught up on semantics. Even I had to go back and reread what I wrote, in order to decipher it. ;P

You mentioned: I am not sure what you mean by “…to bring about events in the way they appear.” The “events” are vibrations of Consciousness, which projected onto Consciousness, appear as separate happenings. They are in fact qualia, experiences of the one Consciousness.

Yes, and I think we may be saying the same thing, here, or something very similar. Dr. Chopra recently talked about the different stages of consciousness and how at each stage we may experience reality differently based on our own perspective. So when I say “bring about events in the way they appear” I mean just that, but according to the phase in consciousness. For example, when someone is stuck in the root chakra he/she may experience life in terms of survival, while someone working consciously in the heart chakra may experience life in terms of a unified whole. Two vastly different sets of circumstances for these individuals, while the underlying conscious unity remains the same.

I hope this helps clarify what I meant to say.

Love & Light,
Jennifer

X