Reply To: Readers Ask: Are We Immortal?

#7044 Score: 0

JenniferL
Participant
89 votes
@jenniferl

Dear @deepakchopra

Thank you, Deepak, for this video answering my question on the forum. Today I received a confirmation for our discussion as a synchronized event. While my husband and I sat in the Cancer Clinic at UC Davis Medical Center in Sacramento this afternoon (my husband has cancer), the lobby television was broadcasting a story about a woman who had a near death experience. She was clinically dead for ten minutes. When she awoke, she had an amazing spiritual awakening story to share about her journey. I think these anecdotal stories of NDEs help to comprise a body of evidence for our immortal nature, too. It was uplifting to hear her story and relate it to our discussion.

My husband has a serious and rare form of sinus cancer which has gone into the brain. He’s currently undergoing chemo and radiation. It has been difficult to watch him go through his journey since his diagnosis in February.

I greatly appreciate this forum for the joy, love, light, deeply penetrating discussions, and laughter! It helps to focus on and demonstrate the highest knowledge of the self possible, even when faced with a family crisis, in order to demonstrate balance.

Sending love and light to all,
JenniferL <3

X