Reply To: Authors Ask: Do We Live in a Participatory Universe?

////Reply To: Authors Ask: Do We Live in a Participatory Universe?
#7252 Score: 0

JenniferL
Participant
89 votes
@jenniferl

Dear Dr. Chopra ( @deepakchopra ),

There is love. Thank you for the timely response to my post regarding the theories of consciousness. You have helped to clarify my understanding, so far.

I feel you understood the premise of what I was trying to convey when you said, “All theories of consciousness are true for the person imbedded in the construct.” And you went on to say that essentially there is no privileged position. This resonates with me, so far.

As you’ve mentioned before, which I also agree so far as I’ve experienced it so far ;P , knowing is experiencing for oneself. I might add, again correct me please, (@question) for the person having the experience the construct is a modification of the thinking principle when identified at the personality level (in space-time) where the lesson is repeated; however, the construct is a Realization to the person when identified in at least the soul body (outside space and time, in the Eternal Now). Is it here we take the next step as the emerging conscious being?

A quote from Alice Bailey for your illumination:

Their attempt is concentrated then upon transmitting (from egoic levels) the will aspect of the soul. That will has to be imposed upon the personality until it has become the automaton of the soul. Then the intuition takes control, and energies from the intuitional or Buddhic plane begin to make their impact upon the form nature, the personality. Prior to this period of intuitional control, there are many lives wherein the intuition may begin to play its part, and the student learns the meaning of illumination (Treatise on White Magic: 383).

Sending love, light, and gratitude to you and the forum!

Love,
JenniferL

X