Reply To: Authors Ask: Do We Live in a Participatory Universe?

////Reply To: Authors Ask: Do We Live in a Participatory Universe?
#7295 Score: 1

Robin
Participant
51 votes
@robin

Dear @aurorac, @jenniferl and all,
I so love our discussions on this board. I hear that Deepak’s now promoting on his Facebook livestreams to send questions to jiyo, instead of this discussion board. Does this mean our discussions here are going away? I hope not — but I understand that it can be resource intensive to host a forum like this. It is here that I feel like I’ve found home.

To follow up on my last post about my visit to the Smithsonian this week, I stumbled upon a sculpture in the Sculpture Garden of the National Gallery of Art called Aurora by sculptor Mark di Suvero – a great steel piece like a great arrow balanced on a gyroscope and pointing east towards the US Capitol, with sunlight filtering through, as if shooting light towards our somehow less-than-enlightened elected leaders in this nation. It felt like great serendipity, that I might never have even noticed, but for our wonderful moderator and her wisdom.

I took a few photos, which I’d love to share, but I can’t figure out how to post them here (and I’ve tried to follow the directions on the web site, to no avail!)

So, dear Aurora, light of the dawn, will we still be able to meet, share and discuss the burning questions of our own enlightenment and occasionally get Deepak to address our existential wonderings here on this forum?

Much light and love, always,
Robin

This post has received 1 vote up.
X