Reply To: Authors Ask: Do You Agree With the 11 Laws of Reality?

////Reply To: Authors Ask: Do You Agree With the 11 Laws of Reality?
#7564 Score: 0

Robin
Participant
51 votes
@robin

Dear @monicpaul and @jenniferl,
Thank you for bringing this discussion down to earth. I agree, the sense of affluence should be available to all, stripped of jargon, and brought into the experience of children, adults and scientists alike.

Your own story of manifestation is so powerful, Monic, and as Jennifer says, by sharing it you remind us all of the magic in knowing who we are as boundless. It is only lack of imagination (and the conditioning of conformity into adulthood) that limits us. As Einstein said, “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.”

I have attempted to do just that for young teens with my teen time travel novel, Edge of Yesterday, and the engaged online learning platform that accompanies it. The experience is designed to promote learning through story — our stories are powerful and primal ways for us to share wisdom, and neuroscience and psychology are beginning to find scientific evidence supporting the fact that humans are wired for story. I am currently working with teens in ways that invite them to open their imaginations and to share their own stories, in any medium that inspires them–song, poetry, art, video, photography — with the goal of creating a story-sharing community that furthers that imagination.

I would invite others in our forum to share, as well: what dreams, play and sparks of imagination in your own childhood opened you up to the magic and mystery that you are a limitless being with the magic to become . . . whatever your heart desired?

My dream is for us all to tap into those childhood flights of fancy!

X