Reply To: Authors Ask: Do You Agree With the 11 Laws of Reality?

////Reply To: Authors Ask: Do You Agree With the 11 Laws of Reality?
#7572 Score: 0

JenniferL
Participant
89 votes
@jenniferl

@monicpaul <3

Your message of love…the elixer to help one another reach for the stars! 🙂

I plan to listen again to Deepak as he elaborates on the 11 laws. I find joy in working through these concepts as it helps me understand the nature of being. But, I also believe its not meant to be a dogmatic truth. It’s up to each of us to put it to the test and see how it fits and how we might apply it in our lives.

I enjoy the warm feeling of your approach!

@marc You make a wonderful point about the inclusive “I” and the insertion of the separated “I”. A life’s work! I pulled this passage from Rupert Spira’s The Nature of Consciousness. I hope you find it as illuminating as I have upon reading it:

“In fact, we can go further: the only substance present in the ever-changing appearance of mind is the changeless presence of luminous, empty knowing or awareness itself. Awareness is all there is to experience. It is this luminous, empty knowing which, vibrating within itself, shines in and as all experience. So it would be even more accurate to say, “Life, like a dome of many-coloured glass, shines with the white radiance of eternity.” This is what the Sufis mean whey they say, “There is only God’s face (108).”

Love,
JenniferL

X