Reply To: Authors Ask: Do You Agree With the 11 Laws of Reality?

////Reply To: Authors Ask: Do You Agree With the 11 Laws of Reality?
#7614 Score: 0

Robin
Participant
51 votes
@robin

@jenniferl, thank you for sharing this dream, and the sychronicity it had for you. It is so vivid! Since I am not familiar with the New Testament, I had to look up Matthew 20 (it is so important to understand that all faith traditions offer, at core, the same teachings, as @aurorac reminded me in saying that Vedanta and other creation stories share meaning with the Tsimtsum in Lurianic Kabbalah.

I am trying to understand your explanation for how this applies to the 11 laws. So as I understand it the Matthew story is about fairness and God’s mercy, that the laborers all were paid the same whether they worked 1 hour or 10, and that is true for God’s allowing anyone to enter the Kingdom of Heaven regardless of whether they had faith for one moment or a lifetime.

Are you saying that for those freed from all constructs (last) and those who are aware that these are just constructs (first), the end result is the same – the recognition that all is one? Or, as the Three Musketeers pledge, we’re “all for one and one for all!”

When I look at it this way, I am reminded of the Shema, the one prayer known and recited by Jews everywhere, the watchword of our faith:

Hear, O Israel, Adonai is God; Adonai is One.

There is nothing outside of the One.

X