Reply To: Authors Ask: Do You Agree With the 11 Laws of Reality?

////Reply To: Authors Ask: Do You Agree With the 11 Laws of Reality?
#7615 Score: 0

JenniferL
Participant
89 votes
@jenniferl

Dear @robin

I read in Rupert Spira’s The Nature of Consciousness and the Bhagavad Gita just prior to seeing your response. Talk about synchronicity! Then I remembered a passage from the Tao, and wanted to include it, too. Your willingness to research Mathew 20 was, to me, an excellent example of what to do for bridging and understanding each other, so that we can come together in a common language, which includes our religious, philosophical, and spiritual backgrounds, but isn’t limited by that. I’m so grateful to you for having done that and for sharing similarities from the Jewish religion.

To me, deriving meaning is a process of spiritual unfoldment and as the realization sinks in, I find more synchronicities around it to help me with understanding. I absolutely LOVE the Shema prayer you shared. It helps me tie together our discussion, so far.

Shema Prayer:
Hear, O Israel, Adonai is God; Adonai is One.

There is nothing outside of the One.

Does Mathew 20 mean we are all for one and one for all? I love how you say that. Well, to bring in what others had to say about it, Rupert Spira in The Nature of Consciousness quotes Balyani, “His veil is His oneness since nothing veils Him other than Him (133-134).” This to me is similar to the Shema prayer stanza, “There is nothing outside of the one.” Do you agree?

Here are some other quotes from my spiritual reading today, I see synchronistically derives, for me, similar meaning:

Tao: 73
The Tao is always at ease.
It overcomes without competing,
answers without speaking a word,
arrives without being summoned,
accomplishes without a plan.

Its net covers the whole universe.
And though its meshes are wide,
it doesn’t let a thing slip through.

Bhagavaad Gita 6:7
When his soul is in peace he is in peace, and then his soul is in God. In cold or in heat, in pleasure or in pain, in glory or disgrace, he is ever in Him.

Rupert Spira’s Nature of Consciousness (134):
“Consciousness knows itself in and as the totality of experience. Even our darkest moods shine with the light of it’s knowing.”

As for being first or last, with my studies with You are the Universe, I’ve started looking at Mathew 20 as the illusion of time and location.
For example, time is a human construct. In other words, we were already with Him and our divine inheritance was guaranteed. It’s the illusion of time which keeps us from realizing we are already One with God, and this concept is symbolically represented, as we’ve demonstrated, in many different religious and spiritual texts.

We might also say that space is a human construct, and who limits one’s daily work to the vineyard? God is all seeing, knowing, and ever-present: I am That, He that hath seen me hath seen the Father, Ein Sof (so far as I understand), and Bodhisattva to name a few examples from different religions (Vedic, Christian, Judaic, and Buddhist, respectively).

I’m so glad we’re having this conversation! Does the this mean the 11 Laws are repeating what has already been said in ancient texts? I’d say, symbolically, it helps us understand and bridge the many religious, philosophical, and scientific schools into a common language, as we’re doing here, where we may let go of one school of thought as being more right than another. When we can reveal the bridge by integrating knowledge with experience (in this case, synchronicity!), and know that it’s sound, we can see the next steps in scientific advancement, human to metahuman development, and societal evolution, with clarity and ease. And, because we can recognize this as energy, all schools of thought become models of consciousness, which is energy that cannot be created nor destroyed (Law#5).

Let me know your thoughts.
Love,
JenniferL

X