Reply To: Authors Ask: Do You Agree With the 11 Laws of Reality?

////Reply To: Authors Ask: Do You Agree With the 11 Laws of Reality?
#7630 Score: 0

Richa
Participant
32 votes
@richa

Dear Aurora and Friends at YATU,

I am in a place called Kottakkal right now in Kerala, India at an Ayurvedic retreat with my mother. The internet is a little slow here, and I have not had an opportunity to watch the entire lecture during my travel.

I am in awe of what this place has to offer. The name of the center is Arya Vaidya Sala, and the traditional Ayurvedic treatments here are amazing. Yoga and Ayurveda are at the core of Kerala.

People are so kind, helping, and compassionate here. The Ayurvedic rejuvenation program here is just amazing.

I agree with you all that “love, compassion, awe, delight, knowingness and community (the effect of any action on the whole) be somehow included in the laws.”

The laws that stand out the most to me are: 1.) “Experiences and concepts are activities in consciousness. They occur in consciousness. They are known in consciousness. They are modified form of consciousness.” and 2.) “Beyond all states, at the very source, reality is pure consciousness or infinite possibilities.”

Dr. Chopra emphasizes these two laws in almost every aspect of a “real-life question” he answers daily.

I am a beginner in learning meditation, yoga, and Ayurveda. The first question I am asking myself in all my day to day experiences now is, “Am I aware?” In my daily prayers, I often feel the thought that I am finite and Infinite Consciousness or the Ultimate Supreme Being or Consciousness or God has the infinite power. But it is a journey towards the realization that we are infinite beings. Yes, we are all divine, but how do we differentiate between feeling the ego that we have infinite potential and experiencing the pure consciousness or infinite possibilities? Of course, meditation is key to this realization with devotion.

I am a child of God, and I know that I have made many mistakes in my life. I am not even close to pure consciousness. I think tying in the laws with practical applications in humanity and community would be very helpful. Because we are humans who have suffering and problems. How do we live in society and maintain the balance of experiencing reality as pure consciousness in the “eternal now”?

As I was going to a Vishnu temple locally in Kottakkal, Kerala, India, I met a 13-year-old boy named Ayush here at the Ayurved center yesterday, who is in a wheelchair and cannot move his hands without assistance. He has a neurological condition. He had such a positive attitude and always seems to be in a blissful state. He is like me and I am like him. When we meet people in the community, we realize that we are all infinite beings with infinite potential and blessed consciousnesses who are in oneness with the divine. I think connecting the eleven laws to real-life stories would be very helpful.

I thank you all for reading my post. Thank you for the opportunity to share my thoughts, Aurora.

With deepest regards, peaceful blessings, & much love,

Richa

X