This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Aurora Carlson 4 years ago.

• Author

JenniferL
    Participant
    89 votes
    @jenniferl

All is energy
    and the tangible is
    an energetic experience.
    The modifications of which,
    are a modified form of essential Being.
    Standing in spiritual being means
    demonstrating subjective reality
    as the objective reality
    to perfection!

All is in Divine Order:
    a realization of the will of God
    as it works out through the will of man
    in one simultaneous occurrence.

Bhagavad Gita (Juan Mascaro’): 7:3-4

3 Brahman is Supreme, the Eternal. Atman is his Spirit in man. Karma is the force of creation, wherefrom all things have their life.

4 Matter is the kingdom of the earth, which in time passes away; but the Spirit is the kingdom of Light. In this body I offer sacrifice, and my body is a sacrifice.

You Are the Universe (Chopra & Kafatos, 135)

So the big question is why two opposite behaviors coexist. In physics we say they are complementary, which is more accurate than opposite, because the same photon can display either behavior.

@question to the authors and an open discussion to the forum!
    How do we recognize and, when possible, demonstrate the Will of God?

Love,
    JenniferL

• #6455 Score: 0

Derek Whitney
    Participant
    22 votes
    @derek-whitney

Simply and only in Being Love Jennifer.

Spontaneously, in every breath, being appropriately and unlimitedly”
    kind, encouraging, supportive, playful, affectionate, inclusive, patient, forgiving, tolerant, accepting, adventurous, acknowledging, appreciating, creative, compassionate, light, tender and reverentially grateful to and for all.

And Being so…gifts us cosmic flow.

Being anything counter ie: annoyed, impatient, anxious, angry, divisive, judgemental, hostile, frustrated, intolerant, bigoted, racist, prejudiced, egoic, loud, bombastic, dominant, harsh etc…causes ourselves cellular entropy which triggers ageing, disease and ultimately the end of our form journey.

Ultimately – whatever the question….the answer is LOVE.

Peace, joy and LOVE to you, Deepak, Menas, Aurora and all the form versions and experiences of our One shared Self.

• #6457 Score: 0

JenniferL
      Participant
      89 votes
      @jenniferl

I’m feeling the LOVE! <3

Derek, I always enjoy reading your posts and in light of pure consciousness behind it ALL, allow me to be a little devilish with you. <3

How does one recognize God’s will whether it’s Being in Love or the contrary? Isn’t God behind both? If we label something as contrary, doesn’t that create a protocol for what’s acceptable vs. unacceptable? Are we in a dual universe? Or, is there oneness?

Love,
      JenniferL

• #6537 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Hi Jennifer… how wonderful your question! And how synchronistic it is that I have just written a reply where I am saying precisely this- that all is well!

How could everything be the will of God? The only way is if we can distance ourselves enough to see the whole context and the good every happening brings. Instead of judging a situation, we look for its gifts. And the question of course becomes- is not such a perspective creative, just as creative as the one looking for trouble? Is not the way we look at the world how the world actually is? Are we looking habitually when we see dangers?

It is always tempting to warn of dangers, that’s what all responsible people, parents, leaders do, and it is foolish to ignore dangers. But if we go deep enough, to the very source of the world, and from there choose perspective… then is it not a creative blessing to be able to see/create a good reason/outcome for everything?

Dreamers have often been called naïve. But the Toltecs, the spiritual warriors of Latin America, know that being a conscious dreamer is a path to liberation and self-realization. They have stalkers (the ones who continuously witness habitual patterns) and dreamers (the ones who can shift the waking dream from within). I think that in order to create a bright future for humanity these days when the collective mind is so heavy and negative we need to be both- stalk our habitual fear patterns and dream of new possibilities.

Is evolution the will of God? Whose is the drive we call “will” anyway? 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X