Ancient civilization and here and now

////Ancient civilization and here and now

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  solongo 4 years ago.

• Author

solongo
    Participant
    4 votes
    @solongo

I really do believe that human beings are advancing further and our younger generations will be more interested in understanding our past so that they can transmute their ancestral experiences for the future generations. In my case, it is truly nut-case, I feel like my memories are being erased but It feels tho, it suppose to happen in order to cross over when my time finishes on earth. I am more interested in finding solutions to all the presenting human problems; however, some of us feels like do not belong to planet earth, yet behaves like, belong to planet earth. I do believe, we do create our realities and law of attraction and vibration are all common sense to me. I am more interested in finding solution for all-these days. Also, finding one’s passion is crucial for my/upcoming generations. Physics without spirituality do not make a sense anymore. So, in this sense, I am more into figuring out molecules, atoms, and all the stuff that make us and materialistic world around us. Since we are living in illusion ( 3D world(s)) I am not sure how to make illusions and hallucinations more vibrant so we can all exist on planet earth happy and excited! I wonder if we can co-create in same frequency so that everybody is happy.

Blessings,

Solongo

• #4546 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Hello Solongo, thank you for such a warm message! I recognize your care for future generations and I share your passion for finding real solutions. How can we co-create a happy world? That is actually my question too, and I believe Deepak uses to phrase this same purpose as “creating a peaceful, just, sustainable, happier and healthy world”.

I am sure you have looked for solutions for a while. What have you found?

• #4550 Score: 0

solongo
    Participant
    4 votes
    @solongo

Hi Aurora,

I deeply care about our future generation(s) regardless of where we live, what we do, how much money we have, or what languages we speak. I noticed there are three levels of consciousnesses. Those three levels of consciousness are implemented in those who are not wake yet, partially wake, or purely focused on egos selfish desire or parental/collective ghostly desires. For example, you can see actors on tv and you can detect ( I hope) those who are messing with people’ energies easily. These in progress-recyclable energies are negatively influencing the upcoming generation(s). These in progress negative energies pure desires are simple: protect and prevent harm : one’s collective/ghostly status quo or one’s own ethnocentric interests. I made these constructive judgments on energies based on on my experience with life. Spirituality among with life experience I call it “my” truth is consciously telling that I need to let people know. These unconscious energies also known as unconscious minds are not being nice to people’ subconscious minds. I welcome any constructive debuts.
    I follow Deepak because I trust his judgments on many levels of truths. On twitter,some people suggested he is “fraud” I have not meet Deepak in person, but I can tell you he is a genuine, authentic, and humble soul who is trying help all of us around the world. As we know, new ideas and inventions often comes from the United States of America ( not divided).
    My spiritual journeys and traveling experiences taught me our natural state, our being is “to be” happy, joyful, and ultimately at peace.

So far I see it as collective-evolution and I am still looking for peace for all; however, on twitter ( energy harvesting place), I see complaining and I am still learning to balance my energy. Energies transmute so this is what I know so far and it changes with collective energies too.

Thank you for writing back,

Solongo

• #4559 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

Dear Solongo,

yes, I can feel deep caring for everyone in your words and also in so many of us. I agree with you that we all find ourselves on a continuum from unaware to fully aware, and I find comfort in that realization. No matter whom I engage with and what type of energy they are in, I know that it is the best they can do at the time, and that their world is completely logic to them from where they are looking.

But another realization has helped me even more. Regardless of what type of energy we or others give out, regardless of the thoughts and emotions we are caught up in, it is still all in consciousness, which is that “place” of pure Being. You will see in the book that Deepak and Menas refer to qualia when they speak of types of experience, and they explain so beautifully how these qualia are exaltations of the same consciousness.

This means that qualia, or energies, or feelings – are many, while consciousness is the one, unaffected reality holding and creating them all. I don’t know what name you prefer to use for that peaceful, joyful, all-encompassing inner state, but I understand that you have experienced it. So to me, we are all on a journey of establishing our identity in that state, even while the qualia, energies, feelings, thoughts are storming in us and others on Twitter or anywhere we find ourselves. It is that strong, clear connection that we all seek.

Would you agree?

• #4554 Score: 1

Sree
    Participant
    22 votes
    @sree

Hello Solongo,
    It’s so great to read your insights and observations. Not all of us are in tune with the energies around us like you seem to be. Like you, I am also very interested in finding solutions to the problems presenting our society these days, but at any given moment, with the resources available to us, I find the best solution is to expand our awareness (expand the “I”) as much as possible, and act from that place. Deepak’s (prolific) work has been very helpful to me over the years in that regard, and I’m very grateful for it. Just came on board this site; very much looking forward to insightful discussions and solution-making here.

Dear Aurora, thanks so much for the invitation, and for your work administering this. Looking forward to reading the book soon, and to more growth & insights here.

Much love,
    Sree

This post has received 1 vote up.
    • #4560 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

Dear Sree,

My heart is smiling when reading your words. I am very grateful for your presence and am looking forward with much joy to the expansion and solution-making you refer to. Thank you!

• #4556 Score: 0

solongo
    Participant
    4 votes
    @solongo

Hi Sree,

At this moment, I am deeply saddened that my computer is being monitored- ( what for?) I do not know. Anyway, it is violation of my rights but it is okay.
    It all started with ” me” being aware of my consciousness and reality around me. It was not fun to be a labeled as spy when I innocently tweeted, but I realized discrimination towards minority is still existing in the USA. It is human mindset and it is constructed and conditioned by a society ( fear based energy).

My intent is finding ultimate solution for all. I had NDE experience at a doctor’s office after I received immunotherapy shots and I had angelic experience. When I recall my memories, I think I saw two saints and Jesus. Jesus asked me if I accepted him as his Savior which I did and I told him yes. Since NDE and 2 spiritual journeys, my frequency has changed and it has been changing ever sense. Bottom line is death and taxes are real, so why cannot we love one another and live happily until we crossover? I know there are many different dimensions out in the galaxies and universes, and it would be amazing if I just go back to heaven! However, I feel like and obligated to help human species. We are expanding and everything that we receive feels like tho, telepathic these days. I am not sure if it is true for your case, for me I can feel fear based energies and collective energies very easy. Also, I cry too when I feel pain in people. I was labeled as bipolar and all the bad stuff but it is okay, I am forgiving and learning to love all humans. Hey, I am interested in finding about negative energies so we can transmute it. But, I am not sure what are you interest in finding out. I know that fear based energies and discrimination are two deadly energies that we need to get rid off if we want to love one another and save our planet earth.

Sincerely,

Solongo

• #4814 Score: 0

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

Dear Solongo, I have answered your question in a video: Readers Ask: How Can We Upgrade the Illusion?

Love,
    Deepak

• #4829 Score: 0

solongo
    Participant
    4 votes
    @solongo

Upgrading frequency as I grow.

Dear Deepak,

What I was interested on Twitter was finding authentic love. In order to figure that out I had to go through lots of personal dilemmas also people from different countries there for what? In my pure sense, they are hacking energies of people like me or You even. Long ago, before I started a year lasted spiritual journey, I learned that having expensive stuff , new shiny, or exciting stuff would not satisfy me. So, in that sense, Being myself is beautiful thing I can do for myself.

Energy harvesting on Twitter is horrible! I think it is great marketing or winning tool for those who are authentic fake. I will watch out for my words but more likely I will leave the chaos and more focus on centering myself and be productive.
    Really the issues that we have in 3D- is Ego struggle ( who has better scores or house, or business ideas and such).

I was so happy meditating pursuing my future project for unhooking sad memories then twitter happened, It is okay- I know who I am and world does not end in specific locations ( physical).

Yes, we are universes and galaxies. indeed

love always,

Solongo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X