Art and the energy master

//Art and the energy master

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Aurora Carlson 4 years ago.

• Author

joanne cooper28
    Participant
    20 votes
    @joanne-cooper28

Hello Everyone. 🙂 Aurora invited me to come to this page to share some of my artwork with YATU… Thanks Aurora!
    In order to help you more fully understand this work, I’d like to give you some background on how the work came about. I am a gifted energy healer, so in the early years of energy it occurred to me that if the energy could move my hand while in a healing session, surely it could move a sharpie! And Energetic Line Art Was Born Through Me! This art form has been very enlightening throughout and it always comes through with a personal message.

This is my first attempt at posting a picture here.. forgive me if It doesn’t post.

The name of this piece is “The Journey” You can see the traveler on the right side of the page.. I think she is piercing a hole into another dimension. To the left of the page is the spirit guide given in the form of a bird. and it shows other holes as well. However, Lots of people see other things.. So look at this art with your creative eyes!
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c3/66/96/c366960b239dbb2526707ec2f01deebf.jpg
    The image is in the link 🙂

This post has received 2 votes up.
  • #7069 Score: 1

joanne cooper28
    Participant
    20 votes
    @joanne-cooper28

it didn’t postthe journey

[Moderation note: here below is your image Joanne!]

This post has received 1 vote up.
    • #7073 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

Hello Joanne, I’m glad you have found your way to our YATU Poetry and Art Room! Thank you for describing the background or your work, I am sure many here will resonate! I see the traveler, and the picture gets even better along with your story and inspiration! Thank you!

• #7070 Score: 2

joanne cooper28
    Participant
    20 votes
    @joanne-cooper28

I call this image “The Dance”
    What do you see?

Acrylic

• #7074 Score: 1

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

I see the ocean of humanity… all the forms appearing in the one movement, and the recurring patterns which seem so personal from the localized point of view…

• #7072 Score: 2

joanne cooper28
    Participant
    20 votes
    @joanne-cooper28

This is a good image of mine to view because you can see the thrust of the pen doing its magic! I didn’t color this image because I love it the way that it is..
    Do you see a family of owls? Papa, Momma and the babe seed in her belly?

• #7075 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

Yes, I see the owls, and the magic is that there are layers upon layers of them, within each other. It reminds me of fractals… Wonderful!

• #7076 Score: 1

joanne cooper28
    Participant
    20 votes
    @joanne-cooper28

This piece is one of my favorites! “River Of Life” watercolor on art paper board.

This is called “The Happy Guru”

• #7077 Score: 0

joanne cooper28
    Participant
    20 votes
    @joanne-cooper28

This video is so much like my journey through time 🙂

• #7078 Score: 1

joanne cooper28
    Participant
    20 votes
    @joanne-cooper28

Here’s a little more of my work

• #7135 Score: 1

lilianna.deveneau
      Participant
      19 votes
      @lilianna-deveneau

Thank you for sharing such creative works with us!! I love the unique expressive energy within each. Wow!! 😀 😀

• #7123 Score: 0

Phyllis
    Participant
    @phyllis

Hello Aurora, Is this forum open to other artists who would also like to share as well? I have a painting I recently finished that depicts the universe. Kind regards.

• #7124 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

Dear @phyllis, yes, of course! We would love to see your painting, please do share it with us all!

• #7134 Score: 1

lilianna.deveneau
    Participant
    19 votes
    @lilianna-deveneau

Vibration
    Creates sound
    And harmony
    Powerful enough
    To instill epiphanies
    But cannot exist
    Without force.

🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X