Authors Ask: Do You Agree With the 11 Laws of Reality?

///Authors Ask: Do You Agree With the 11 Laws of Reality?

This topic contains 83 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  JenniferL 3 years ago.

• Author

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Dear friends,

Deepak Chopra has asked everyone’s cooperation in finding any kind of logical deficit in the 11 Laws of Reality he has phrased. Please watch this video and let us discuss it together.

Here is a transcript of the 11 laws:

1) Matter or mass is an experience in consciousness/awareness
    2) Subatomic particles/subatomic matter is both an experience and concept in consciousness
    3) Experiences and concepts are activities in consciousness. They occur in consciousness, they are known in consciousness and they are modified forms of consciousness.
    4) Energy is an experience in consciousness. (Energy, according to physics, is the ability to do work. It is the same as matter- as kinetic energy or motion, or as potential energy which is position and rest mass, it is also an experience in consciousness.)
    5) Neither matter nor energy can be created or destroyed. (The law of conservation of energy and matter.)
    6) Since the source of energy and matter as concept and experience is consciousness, consciousness can not be created or destroyed.
    7) Consciousness is eternally modifying itself as experience in the form of concepts and the experience of matter and energy.
    8) The ground state of all modified experiences is pure consciousness which is infinite possibilities.
    9) Beyond all states, at the very source, reality is pure consciousness or infinite possibilities.
    10) When we stop identifying with transient modified states we know ourselves as pure consciousness or infinite possibilities.
    11) This is freedom from constructs (all constructs including birth and death) and total freedom to endlessly create and transform ourselves and our experiences of reality, which is endless creativity and evolution, from human to meta-human and beyond.

Thank you, I’m looking forward to your thoughts about this and will forward them to Deepak!

P.S. Deepak thanks everyone for their inputs and will continue to read here as he travels. He has also sent us this link to a longer presentation of the 11 laws:

• #7536 Score: 1

Robin
    Participant
    51 votes
    @robin

Thanks for taking the spiritual convo back here, @aurorac. I miss our discussions. I agree with you (from your Facebook observation) about the idea that the first rule would state that matter is both an experience and concept in consciousness. And all of this grows from our understanding that we inhabit a human universe. While we might take it on faith that awareness/consciousness is constant and the ground state of all being, the challenge to becoming a meta-human and staying in that awareness is the ability to perceive–perhaps through meditation, dreaming, hypnosis, technology or other altered states of consciousness–what is not known to us in the material (or even quantum when it is manifest and not only existing as potential) world.

Interestingly, I just had a discussion with my older son and his girlfriend about the limitations of our human awareness. We were talking about the fact that trees in a forest have their own communication but it occurs in century-time and frequencies, far slower than our own. Conversely, dragonfly communication must be very quick to fit into their 72-hour lifespan. We cannot tune into that either. Perhaps similarly, all humans have different ways of parsing and understanding our relative places and times. My century-old mother understands life in ways that formed when the pace of change was much, much slower, and the world constantly less with us, than my 24-year-old son who grew up in a digital world that is always interconnected and moves at the speed of light.

The truth about all of these–human, tree, dragonfly, centenarian, twenty-something and everywhere in-between–is that we are all facets of the same consciousness.

I wonder if we can evolve our human consciousness to be able to encompass–or at least relate to–all these levels and layers of the ONE awareness. Would expanding our consciousness this way, becoming meta-human to use Deepak’s conception, also increase empathy, compassion, awareness of the interconnections, the ONE-ness, of the human and natural world? Can the 11 Laws further our capacity for love? Could that be a 12th law: expanding human consciousness to include the ultimate awareness of our ONE-ness will result in a dissolution of barriers and biases that keep us separate and in conflict.

To me, this is a dream of waking up to a more beautiful reality than the limited construct most of us sleepwalk through in our everyday life. Wow.

To all who join in our musings here, wondering what would be your dreams be for us awakening as meta-humans?

This post has received 1 vote up.
    • #7561 Score: 0

MonicPaul
      Participant
      @monicpaul

Hi dear @aurorac
      How are you? I am here honored to share my opinion with you and all these beautiful people.

• #7538 Score: 0

SteveCostello
    Participant
    14 votes
    @stevecostello

Thank you for sharing your 11 laws of reality, Deepak.It was not until the eleventh that something inside raised an issue and I remembered something I had seen on Kabbalah.info (copied below). I believe what they say is correct and wonder how we will free ourselves from that? Or, is this just an example of what you are thinking? We free ourselves from the need of regular selfish desires and transform our thoughts and desires to the fulfillment of the needs of others.In itself, that would lead to a better world – wonderful! More thought time is required on this.
    Namasté always

Kabbalah

“Description

The law of motivation states that humans are naturally motivated to seek lasting pleasure, but are unable to achieve it in their regular selfish desires. Therefore, in order to achieve unlimited pleasure, humans need a new motivation, beyond selfishness, which is to fulfill others.

Transcript

Modern Laws of Global Life
    Law of Motivation

Human beings are naturally motivated to seek lasting pleasure.

However, when their desires meet the pleasure, the desires are gradually extinguished.

The resulting emptiness motivates the individual to once again seek fulfillment, creating an endless cycle of fleeting pleasures.

Exhausted by this cycle, an individual is forced to seek an entirely new and different motivation for fulfillment.

This can only be found outside of the regular selfish fulfillment – it is the motivation to fulfill others.

When this motivation meets our global reality, the opportunities for pleasure are unlimited, extinguishing the emptiness of modern life.

Character: As dull as it gets, I’m pretty sure there’s something in it for me…”

• #7541 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Dear @robin , thank you so much for the always inspiring and beautiful stories you tell!
    As I see it, communication between people, life forms, or different levels of ourselves is fascinating, but we need to realize that all communication is still an activity in the one, undivided consciousness. It’s kind of funny that we work so hard to perfect or expand communication, when all we actually need to do is let go of the illusion of separate entities.

It’s so great that you took up the one thing that was on my mind too- LOVE. I have wondered where love comes in with Deepak’s 11 laws. Or better said, where in this reasoning it becomes obvious that love is all of it. Not only is love all of it, but love is the “taste” of the most effective and attuned creative movement in consciousness. Love is what makes nothing become something, and also what makes something transform ad infinitum.
    Deepak, what do you say, should we not have a 12th law saying “love makes the world (seem to) go round”? 🙂

Like @stevecostello , I will have to think about it some more, for I am convinced that love belongs, or should belong, into any kind of reasoning. Haha… it’s only words of course…
    Thank you so much Steve for bringing up that which stops us from experiencing constant, intrinsic and unconditional love- the illusion of individual needs and desires. The illusion of individuals 🙂 Yes, more thought is always needed, or is it more meditation?

Looking forward to continuing and expanding this discussion, for everyone’s delight and enlightenment! Btw, where does delight belong into the reasoning? Is seeking pleasure what is hindering us from realizing who we are, or is it just a matter of mistaking transient pleasure for authentic pleasure, which is inherent in consciousness?

• #7542 Score: 1

SteveCostello
    Participant
    14 votes
    @stevecostello

I suggest both, @aurora, I am meditating lightly on your smile in your profile pic right now, sending you greetings. Now I turn my thoughts to the discussion and a comment today on the same subject from a Twitter friend who said, “Agreed! When we get out of our own head our attention immediately turns to others (or donuts). The question to ask is “how can I help?” I love her reference to donuts but it is rather sad, like, ‘my works’s done for the day so that person who seems lonely can wait until another day, I don’t have time for that right now.’
    Each day I learn and grow through life, meditation and other studies.Is it through meditation that we can take great strides forward? Can meditation affect the thoughts of people not meditating? Absolutely, we are connected. Put like that it sounds so simple. Of course it’s not but getting people to the same page is part of our journey. Although I don’t fully understand each particle of Deepak’s 11 Laws (just yet), the parts I do resonate deeply. As a whole, they may belong in a place far away for many but that does not mean they are unattainable.
    Despite the darkness that drifts into the light, we are born in love and love is something to be cherished and shared.
    What about delight? I love because I love, it is natural and should be no other way. I delight in blasting downhill on skis and the whole atmosphere of the slopes, people, mountains, freedom . . . Seeking pleasure can be a huge hindrance, especially if an element of risk or fear is involved because people can get hurt. We have to love the ego, hear our intuition and it’s ok to realize who we are so long as we also realize where we belong. Transient pleasure can be / is often mistaken for authentic pleasure, TP = Ego, AP = Intuition, soul . . . If we only know authentic pleasure, we have stepped completely into the light. Peace, Love and Happiness to all, SC

• #7543 Score: 2

Derek Whitney
    Participant
    22 votes
    @derek-whitney

Good Morning varying versions of shared Self:

Sitting here observing and experiencing the miracle that is the freely gifted daily morning waves, sunrise, birds, dolphins and all…all thought seems superfluous to optimal being.

I am intrigued and guided by the latest neuro science from the Max Planck Institute where by connecting individuals to a new type of brain scanner and giving them a series of multiple choice questions…they could accurately forecast each thought 6-7 seconds before the thinker had it.

What they were unable to do is to say accurately where each thought orginates yet the tests do point to the strong possibility (surprise, surprise) that there is something invisible at play.

From this human perspective the only way is to view life as one ‘qualia program’ being directed, written, produced, experienced and ongoingly informed by the Only One Formless Being – and holding the knowing that I am that Being….feels all that is needed to be known.

It feels that we confuse & reduce via distractive thought when there are birdsongs, waves, breezes through the trees, children’s laughter, Mozart, Bach, sharing, caring, tender, playful, creative, inclusive, compassionate & wondrous other unlimited experiences to be lived and felt.

Doing & thinking deep nothing – gifts the joy of simply, profoundly, miraculously being.

I feel only Love & appreciation for all that is shared by Deepak and from others on this and various forums. Yet I can’t help but feel that 11 laws of reality points more away from than towards divine truth and that simply sitting here silently and intently observing and appreciating the dozen or so swallows enjoying their morning fluttery & song, against a backdrop of the mighty ocean and the soft blue sky….guides me Lovingly to energetically knowing & being that which I am.

In peace, joy & Love to all 🌴🌊💛

This post has received 2 votes up.
  • #7544 Score: 1

JenniferL
    Participant
    89 votes
    @jenniferl

Hello Everyone!!

It’s so great to see the discussion going! I’ll jump in! <3

When I see the terms “pure awareness” or “infinite potentialities” I think of “all knowledge.” And, wouldn’t you agree these words are synonymous terms? When applied together means to me, one may obtain all knowledge, and once obtained one has power over the limited self. Where, the limited self is really only limited by “not knowing?”

Love,
    JenniferL

• #7545 Score: 1

Robin
    Participant
    51 votes
    @robin

Hi Jennifer! I am reading a book by Ervin Lazslo now, “Science and the Akashic Field,” that captures exactly what you’re talking about. The Akashic Record is defined to be a field of knowing, a presence or awareness, of all that is or was or will be. A “cosmic information field” he calls it. Deepak has referred to this in his daily talks as well.

Now that I’m thinking of elements that might enhance Deepak’s (now 12, including Love?) Laws of Reality, and another element of “knowingness”, I think we must also incorporate art, poetry, music, dance, drama, and literature. In my understanding, these forms of beauty, along with Derek’s “being-ness” and awe in nature form experiences drawn from the Akash to convey profound truths and deepen our appreciation of the unity of all consciousness.

A poem to illustrate (should be centered but I don’t know how to do that here):

The Bell Ringer

Consider the bell
    ringer as an image
    of the human soul,
    he stands foursquare
    on the stone flagged
    ground, and surrounded
    by a circle of communal
    concentration
    searches in his fixed
    aloneness
    for a world
    beyond straight,
    human,
    eye to eye
    discourse,
    in this case
    above him,
    the collision of metal
    worlds chiming
    to each bend and lift
    of the knees,
    letting his weight bear down
    on the rope,
    creating out of the heave
    and upward pull,
    a hollowed out
    brass utterance,
    a resonant
    on-going argument
    for his continued presence,
    independent
    of daily mood
    or the necessities
    for a verbal
    proclamation.

Let him stand there
    then
    for the human soul,
    let his weight
    come true on the rope,
    the way we want to lean
    into the center of things,
    the way we want to
    fall with the gravity
    of the situation
    and then afterwards
    laugh and
    defy it
    with an upward
    ultimately untraceable
    flight,
    a great ungovernable
    ringing
    announcement
    to the world
    that something, somewhere,
    has changed.

Consider
    the bell ringer
    as one of us,
    attempting some
    unachieved,
    magnificent
    difference in the world,
    far above
    and far beyond
    the stone-closed
    space we seem
    to occupy.

Below
    we’re all
    effort, listening
    and willful concentration,
    above,
    like a moving sea,
    another power
    shoulders
    just
    for a moment
    the whole burden,
    lifts us
    against our will,
    lets us find
    in the skyward pull
    a needed antidote
    to surface noise,
    a gravity against gravity,
    another way to hear
    amid
    the clamor of the heavens.

~ David Whyte ~

(Everything Is Waiting For You)

Love to all!
    Robin

• #7546 Score: 1

SteveCostello
    Participant
    14 votes
    @stevecostello

Dear all,

Wonderful comments providing much nourishment, thank you. Copied, pasted and centred DW’s poem, thanks, @robin .

The Unity of Consciousness will be a wonderful moment; Wait! We already have that unity but some souls are too distracted to notice while they race at tangents to the path they should be following… That will form some meditative moments today.
    Yesterday I saw a comment on social media announcing that actor Jim Carey had seen the light and as a result of Jim’s experience, many would follow. Exciting or worrying? . . . more meditative moments and somewhere along the way I have a number of telephone and one face to face meeting today, not to mention considerable editing. This sounds distracting but, not at all because with awareness comes the true ability to multi-task. The swallows have left but I can still enjoy the sun and listen to the doves while I work, meditate . . .

Om Kala Samhara Murtne Namaha, We are Timeless Creative Beings

• #7547 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments and poems!

I have just added the 11 laws in written form in the initial post- it helped me understand them better. I have tried reading them “as if for the first time” and here are some observations:

– law no. 6: The term “source” appears suddenly and it is not necessarily a logical step. The prior laws determine that matter and energy are experience and concept in consciousness, but it is not yet determined if there is a source-product relationship with consciousness. Terms like “background” and “ground state” would have been uncontroversial, but “source” could raise questions.
    – law no 9 speaks about “beyond all states” but it is not clarified what “states” means. To make this more clear, law no 7 would need to specify that the modifications as concepts and experiences are states of consciousness.

In the discussions up to now, it seems that there is a wish to include love, compassion, awe, delight and knowingness in the reasoning of the 11 laws.

I already celebrate the time when these laws are taught to all children in school, at least during the time it takes to stop indoctrinating humanity with the material illusion. After that no one will need to be reminded, it will be clear. Thank you Deepak for doing exactly what is needed to help the world today!

Dear @jenniferl and @robin , to me, infinite possibilities and pure consciousness is not the same as all knowledge. It is far, far more. The Akashic field is one name for the “library of all possible concepts and experiences” but… pure consciousness is beyond even that. It contains and gives rise to all that, yes.

Dear @derek-whitney – pure consciousness or Being is equally behind and beyond swallows, oceans and physics principles. I would say that it is not what we are looking at, but where we are looking from 🙂 It is fully possible to be as filled with awe and aware of Being while engaging in conceptual activities as it is while engaging in perceptual experience. If we lose the awe, it is not because of something “out there”, but because of something “in here” that is blocking our deep awareness. We tend to separate ourselves from such we don’t like or agree with etc… but that is still just movement of energy, which is an activity in consciousness. Imagine the ocean separating itself from the waves it doesn’t fancy! 😀

Dear @stevecostello , I so agree, the unity of Consciousness and our true identity is already here/now, it is the reality beyond any timespace event, but the events keep Consciousness so fascinated that it sometimes forgets itself and loses itself in its own 4D stories! 🙂

• #7550 Score: 0

Robin
    Participant
    51 votes
    @robin

Thanks, Aurora. The transcription is helpful, and I agree with your insights about “source” and “states”. Interesting also your point about the Akashic field arising from consciousness, and consciousness going far beyond that. It is really much more than my puny little human awareness can conceptualize although, in this framework, consciousness is also beyond concept and experience.

But as I consider all of this as a whole, it occurs to me that we refer to consciousness as a background state behind everything. I wonder if the evolutionary or meta-human needs to bring that awareness to the fore. In other words (and words are so limiting!), consciousness at the source of all being, precedes, co-exists, and surpasses all being, individuation and differentiation.

For example, if we were to use Genesis in the Old Testament as a story of creation, Bereshit – translated as “in the beginning” would actually be a continuation. Genesis 1:1 is translated, “In the beginning, God created heaven and earth.” This is the chapter that connotes the human story – an on-going event that denominates humanity-on-Earth’s collective experience in awareness. We might just as well pick up the story earlier and say, “The Eternal is.” In fact, this is what the Bible says is God’s name (and it is unpronouncable, just as God is unknowable): the Hebrew letters Yud-Hay-Vav-Hay. Which have been interpreted as “I am that I am.” Meaning now and always.

Perhaps we might also then roll back the story before “in the beginning” to know that the “I am-ness” exists in all places and times in the non-local, and outside of temporal experience.

By doing that, we bring God, or consciousness, or awareness, or Brahman, or light, or any “word” that stands in place to help give us insight to the all-presence, front-and-center in the story. By doing this, it puts “human” into its place as a manifestation of the one-ness co-equal to, but not more than, any other. God’s Creation (Creating) in all its forms.

We are but one ongoing event in time. By gaining this awareness, we become meta-human – a new experience in awareness that is only “more than” human because we have/do/will recognize(d) our unity with all that God has become out of one-ness.

The motto of the United States (and written on all our currency, something most Americans see every day but, interestingly, do not bring awareness to) is E Pluribus Unum: Out of Many One. So the knowledge is here, waiting for us to notice it.

Bringing that knowledge from background to the fore would enable us to transform ourselves and the world. Truly performing miracles.

• #7556 Score: 0

JenniferL
      Participant
      89 votes
      @jenniferl

Dear @robin (Aurora, Deepak, and the forum!)

Please forgive my delayed response. While I was hashing through some previous ideas I was having about the 11 Laws, particularly Law#4, I kept your posts in mind. However, I hadn’t quite made the bridge between our ideas coming through, until I opened Rupert Spira’s, The Nature of Consciousness (97).

Here, I’m reminded that behind all existence is essential unity, God, Ein Sof, or however we name the Universe. How one relates to the essential nature of being is by acting as if. In other words, “I am That I Am,” said as a mantra.

In other words, it’s the application of our highest knowledge of ourselves in accordance with the highest of laws knowable, which manifests God Consciousness on Earth, but it’s nonlinear: not bound by space and time. This is where we get our pens out and start noting our spiritual experiences, such as with synchronized events, so it can be given to us. I hope this sheds some light!

I love the exchange and free flow of ideas! Keep it coming!

Love,
      JenniferL

• #7551 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Hi @robin , yes, you say it so well! “… it occurs to me that we refer to consciousness as a background state behind everything. I wonder if the evolutionary or meta-human needs to bring that awareness to the fore. In other words (and words are so limiting!), consciousness at the source of all being, precedes, co-exists, and surpasses all being, individuation and differentiation.”
    And then you say this: “Bringing that knowledge from background to the fore would enable us to transform ourselves and the world. Truly performing miracles.”

I couldn’t agree more Robin, and I think it’s precisely what we are discussing here.

Deepak is on a plane, but he will be reading all posts here, and he is sending us this longer version with his presentation of the 11 laws (see below). Wanting to let you all know about this dear @robin @jenniferl @stevecostello @krista @sree @elviragherman @trishaham @marc @gschilkey @celia @vedic @richa and whoever else is reading (I wonder whom else on the forum we could tag who would be interested by this, probably mostly everybody). The invitation from Deepak is to ponder on these laws together, see if the logic holds, see if there is anything that could add to everyone’s understanding. And of course, to expand the dialogue to other friends, so the collective dialogue can shift.

Let’s watch this second video and see what it brings to us.

• #7552 Score: 0

JenniferL
    Participant
    89 votes
    @jenniferl

Hello Everyone! xoxo!

I’ll address our discussion from another angle. This includes Deepak’s talk on Law#4 where he included, “Energy is the ability to do work.” I agree completely, with a slight variation to what we mean by work if we are to truly talk about a Metahuman.

At every level of being, if we want to accept the concept of levels of being as a construct for a moment, a mentally polarized person who crosses over unto death, as is said in world scriptures, would be said to have achieved Devachan (I was reading about this earlier this morning in a Treatise on Cosmic Fire by Alice Bailey). Devachan is the manifestation of Heaven in the mental body. This level of being is still karmically tied. In other words, the individual is then rescheduled for incarnation. ;P

A general example of what I’m talking about, if we use this as an analogy, is the distinction between Newtonian Physics and Quantum Reality. You may recall from reading You Are the Universe, the Heisenberg Cut. Heisenberg, to paraphrase disastrously, states that there is a separation between the Newtonian and Quantum realities and we don’t know why or how they work together.

To escape Devachan, one has to meet the requirements of fulfilling the laws of Devachan, and by doing so, it is possible to escape the mental heaven and move on to the next level of being which is primarily Buddhic. What must we let go of to perform such a task? Time.
    Identification with the linear passage of time is the primary cause of the illusion of constructs. With that being said, while all constructs have their limitations when interpreted in space-time, these same constructs on a higher turn of the spiral are considered limitless because karmic retribution binding an individual to the Earthly planes is no longer a barrier to reaching higher forms of conscious living (A.K.A. the Metahuman). :O

Purity, to me, means the ability to utilize energy in order to do work without being karmically bound for reincarnation, where we repeat the lessons in, to bring it back to our concept, Devachan, or the mental body. However, there are lesser heavens as well. Such as with physically or emotionally polarized individuals who cross over consciously identified at that level of being. Mental, emotional, and physical identification are of the Earth. Many of us are working towards being on the Earth, while not of it.

Furthermore, when we’ve learned to adjust our karmic liability through right dharmic practices, we uplift the greater whole with every thought, feeling, and action in alignment with a truer self – some might say most rare to find on Earth, except if we were to include Christ, Buddha, Mohamad, and other enlightened figures such as these.

To me, this is what we mean by illumination or the Metahuman. It is the ability to do work, but without repeating the lessons on the Earthly planes. In other words, karmically tied by the attachment to the linear form. Here we would see the true Metahuman in manifestation, unbounded by time, and truly limitless, timeless, boundless in being while still manifest in the physical body on Earth.

Love to All,
    JenniferL

• #7553 Score: 1

Marc
    Participant
    2 votes
    @marc

@aurorac thanks for listing out for us. It does help. I’m looking forward to watching that new video you posted. Its length implies more detail.

Our challenge I think with understanding and discussing this deeply, is going beyond all our conditioning which influences our thoughts, through which we are filtering even this, even though we can ‘feel’ at a deeper level, is true. To me these laws are more prominent sign posts pointing us toward the truth… the source.

• #7554 Score: 0

Marc
    Participant
    2 votes
    @marc

Loving this discussion by the way.

• #7555 Score: 0

MonicPaul
    Participant
    @monicpaul

I agree with the Eleven Laws of Reality you’ve mentioned. I agree on all of them. Nevertheless, I see them in a more accessible way, and perhaps this makes them more understandable to people outside.

All mass and energy are in this field of all possibilities, everything we can think of, and even things we can’t think of, are already there, waiting to be brought to someone’s real world.

What is a heart desire to me, could be irrelevant to you. If I give it a shape and bring it to my world, you may criticize me and tell me this is irrelevant. Same may happen the other way around.

What we don’t like to see, or have, or experience is also there in our world if we consistently give it a thought, only because we are shaping it. What we resist, persists.

We exist in a matrix of energy and mass which are consciousness.

Our reality, our perception is linked to our thoughts and to what we have learned about our existence.

Here a story, long time ago, I discovered one of those dark family secrets, I was entitled to claim my American citizenship, but my mother didn’t want this to happen. When I found this, I knew my blue passport was already there for me. It was in the field of all possibilities. My work was to bring it to this real world, to change it from energy to paper. I went to the Embassy, filed my CRBA, and ten days later I got my American Passport. I never doubted this would happen, I trusted the source, and even when I didn’t know about this by then, I merely knew and surrendered to this knowledge. This intense desire to accomplish that citizenship helped me to turn energy into reality. It was pure consciousness.

I agree consciousness is, and that’s it. It’s the field where everything is and may happen in the perfect timing. And we, we are experiencing an “Eternal Now”.

Our minds may be tricky and make us think things that are totally unreal, for example, money. Money rules the world. Money is a human invention, while it comes from the source same as everything else we materialize, it is our creation. If we go back in history, money’s goal was everyone’s wellbeing. At some point, humans (banks) made its management astonishingly complicated. They made us believe that we are in scarcity. So most people, even wealthy people suffer because they see or feel scarcity. That is a lie, as pure consciousness, pure spirit, we never lack anything, we are whole, and we hold a field or all possibilities.
    This field is dynamic, always evolving, always changing, challenging us with new opportunities.

Consciousness is everywhere, I can see deep lessons in love, compassion, and gratitude coming from animals, they don’t rationalize, so they are affluent. They simply act according to their higher self.

I agree with the eleven rules of reality; we are consciousness living a material experience. Our Universe is pure consciousness in a material experience. We have Universes out of us and within us. We have the ability to change, to materialize, experience, or disappear things.

What I would like is these laws to touch every person in this world, and for this to happen, my perception is that perhaps these laws need to exist in three versions: the children’s book edition, the colloquial edition, and the scientific edition. Eleven Laws of Reality for all ages and social stages.

Thank you for the opportunity to share my opinion, I will always do my best to give valuable feedback.

• #7557 Score: 1

JenniferL
      Participant
      89 votes
      @jenniferl

Hello @monicpaul

Blessings! You have touched my heart and soul with your story about gaining your American Passport. This really does bring the 11 laws down to earth for me, as I listen to a soul who knew and wasn’t discouraged by anything limiting her. I’m very pleased for you!!

Thank you for this. Your story reminds me to do the same!

@marc This is deep! I enjoy our discussion too, and love sensing how it all blends together as a group effort.

@aurorac thank you once again for moderating our discussion with the style and grace you add to help expand our awareness!

Love,
      JenniferL

• #7558 Score: 0

MonicPaul
    Participant
    @monicpaul

Hello @jenniferl

Thank you for your comment, loved it! This happened many years ago I was in my twenties. But when I was listening to Deepak about the Eleven Laws of Reality, I remembered those days. I remember I was so upset because this was hidden to me. I was born in Mexico, so I went to the embassy and asked what to do, I showed my father’s documentation to everyone there. I was guided to citizen services and the consul was so nice. He guided me to fill in the documents an, d sent me to pay my passport. Ten days after that I received it by courier. I never doubt this would happen, I simply did it. I was wondering why when we grow up we stop being like that. I found the Laws there, I simply believed and did what I had to do, I trusted, and it happened. So, now, I am going back to that.

I am impressed by your comment about Devachan, this is impressive. I love it and I also think. I agree with the Laws, but my opinion is to try to go out of the science vocabulary, take it to the people who can hardly read, to the children. I agree with the laws as a way to explain our presence in the Universe, but laws limits, and we are unbounded. We are beings beyond all limitations. Let’s spread this! XOXO

• #7559 Score: 1

JenniferL
      Participant
      89 votes
      @jenniferl

@monicpaul <3

You revealed it!

I’m reminded of Mother Teresa when you write about bringing the message through to children and people who need it most. Your own life story continues to bring higher awareness through for everyone. I hope you’ll keep talking about your inspired moments: truly unlimited!!!

Love,
      JenniferL

• #7560 Score: 0

MonicPaul
    Participant
    @monicpaul

Dear @jenniferl
    Can you imagine what can be achieved if you teach the children to be affluent? No, to keep their affluence in their adult life? Can you imagine this world if we have people flowing? As adults we can change and choose to flow, but how many adults are making that decision? If you have a population flowing, you can have real prosperity. This is why I believe this should go to our children and teenagers. Thank you! I think we all have inspiring moments, we just have to identify them, remember, I am sure you have one, or more. When you did things and it was all easy, and you could flow with it. I would like to read yours! Yay!

XOXO
    Monica

• #7563 Score: 0

Celia
    Participant
    21 votes
    @celia

Hi @aurorac I actually wrote these down the other day in a diary to work on/through so if you give me a little time I will post what I have come up with 🙂

• #7564 Score: 0

Robin
    Participant
    51 votes
    @robin

Dear @monicpaul and @jenniferl,
    Thank you for bringing this discussion down to earth. I agree, the sense of affluence should be available to all, stripped of jargon, and brought into the experience of children, adults and scientists alike.

Your own story of manifestation is so powerful, Monic, and as Jennifer says, by sharing it you remind us all of the magic in knowing who we are as boundless. It is only lack of imagination (and the conditioning of conformity into adulthood) that limits us. As Einstein said, “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.”

I have attempted to do just that for young teens with my teen time travel novel, Edge of Yesterday, and the engaged online learning platform that accompanies it. The experience is designed to promote learning through story — our stories are powerful and primal ways for us to share wisdom, and neuroscience and psychology are beginning to find scientific evidence supporting the fact that humans are wired for story. I am currently working with teens in ways that invite them to open their imaginations and to share their own stories, in any medium that inspires them–song, poetry, art, video, photography — with the goal of creating a story-sharing community that furthers that imagination.

I would invite others in our forum to share, as well: what dreams, play and sparks of imagination in your own childhood opened you up to the magic and mystery that you are a limitless being with the magic to become . . . whatever your heart desired?

My dream is for us all to tap into those childhood flights of fancy!

• #7566 Score: 0

MonicPaul
      Participant
      @monicpaul

Hi, Happy Wednesday dear @jenniferl @robin @aurorac
      Hi, @celia So happy to see you here!

I think the 11 laws are happening all time in this dynamic boundless universe. Everything we do hold an intention. In my case and my story about the passport and citizenship “The truth set me free. But first, it pissed me off.” Like the quote from Gloria Steinem. I had a clear intention. The difference between then and now is that at that moment, I was not aware of it.

We all have stories of manifestation because we are always manifesting something. One way or another the 11 Laws are always applying, but we are not aware of this, perhaps we consider this so trivial, that we don’t give any importance to the transformation of the coffee we drank this morning.

When we become aware of them, we gain the power of conscious intention. Our conscious intention tap into the field of all possibilities to materialize a specific desire. Can you see how powerful we are? What makes the passport story special is that even unconsciously, there was a clear intention that was fulfilled because it had enough strength behind. It was a desire from the heart. So awareness of the laws and our reality lead to conscious intentions, recharged intentions!

For your teens @robin it would be like a game. Hey guys, which law are you applying right now? Whoot, awareness!

Having the list in writing helps us to be aware of the 11 Laws in our daily activities which are all attached to the laws. Thank you for that transcript @aurorac

These are my thoughts 🙂 <3

• #7568 Score: 0

JenniferL
      Participant
      89 votes
      @jenniferl

Hello to All!

I enjoy hearing about how @robin and @monicpaul are using their abilities for remaining centered and in the flow while working with our youth and serving the community. I think this is highly valuable work. Our kids are the future and we want the best teachers! <3 I get the impression both of you are in the amazing catagory.

What also comes to mind is the question, ‘How may I serve the people in front of me I know to serve, while also serving a multitude?’ As, many of us have ordinary families, lives, responsibilities, and jobs.

Having come from a humble background, this is how I like to remind myself, so far:

Considering the 11 Laws in unity, when we are working consciously (unbounded, timeless, in the flow), my experience has been so far, that the energy outgoing from our work (energy is the ability to do work Law#4), reaches out to all humanity (at once) because of its universal nature. Quantum, yes?

How am I helping? Who am I helping? These questions are best answered when we’ve put away all of our limited thoughts and beliefs so that we remain aligned with the natural flow of this energy from a divine source. In other words, we bring everyone with us in a very positive way when doing this work consciously! It may be we know to care for the one frail person at home (worthy, yes?) and when done in alignment is POWERFUL!

Therefore, everyone is valued and appreciated equally!

Love to all!

JenniferL

• #7570 Score: 0

MonicPaul
      Participant
      @monicpaul

Hi, @jenniferl

I would say that I am aware that the Laws or Reality are always there, but I don’t think of them in terms that “I am doing this, then it is Law #X” all the time. I would leave those exercises for the younger ones to make them aware of the Laws, but you as an adult are already aware of them. We just need to know they are in action and that we have the power to change our reality the way we want.

Answering to your question about how can you be of service, I would tell you that you are already being of service. When you do your work with dedication and love, as part of a team in a company, you are helping your firm to fulfill their goal that ultimately is giving a product or a service to people. When you write in this forum, you are being of service because we learn from you. When you smile and are kind to someone in the street; when you take care of our environment. When you recycle, when you volunteer, when you learn and share it with others, you are being of service to others.

The only secret is to do whatever you do from the heart, the laws are automatic, know they are always in action. I don’t know if this happens to you, but when I help someone, for example when I write this note to you, I feel I am fulfilling something, I feel happy to share this with you. I am being, I am not thinking about it, I am just enjoying writing this note.

Much love for you!

XOXOX
      Monic

• #7572 Score: 0

JenniferL
      Participant
      89 votes
      @jenniferl

@monicpaul <3

Your message of love…the elixer to help one another reach for the stars! 🙂

I plan to listen again to Deepak as he elaborates on the 11 laws. I find joy in working through these concepts as it helps me understand the nature of being. But, I also believe its not meant to be a dogmatic truth. It’s up to each of us to put it to the test and see how it fits and how we might apply it in our lives.

I enjoy the warm feeling of your approach!

@marc You make a wonderful point about the inclusive “I” and the insertion of the separated “I”. A life’s work! I pulled this passage from Rupert Spira’s The Nature of Consciousness. I hope you find it as illuminating as I have upon reading it:

“In fact, we can go further: the only substance present in the ever-changing appearance of mind is the changeless presence of luminous, empty knowing or awareness itself. Awareness is all there is to experience. It is this luminous, empty knowing which, vibrating within itself, shines in and as all experience. So it would be even more accurate to say, “Life, like a dome of many-coloured glass, shines with the white radiance of eternity.” This is what the Sufis mean whey they say, “There is only God’s face (108).”

Love,
      JenniferL

• #7574 Score: 0

MonicPaul
      Participant
      @monicpaul

Hi @jenifferl

This conversation is so inspiring. You don’t need to see if the laws apply or fit or anything. The laws Deepak enumerated are there, they are part of our every day, like when the wood burns it produces smoke. That is one of the laws. I think what Deepak wants from us is to be conscious, not as a backstage feeling but as our here and now. Have you ever read “Creating Affluence”? from Deepak. The laws are there, they help you to perceive the perfume to the flowers in your garden. Being conscious of them gives you a sense of how the Universe functions. Therefore, they help you to tap into your reality, and the field of all possibilities, the manifestation of your desires and the affluent life you want.

It is all perception. Creating Affluence is a book that really helped me to understand where I am standing. A shift in your perception brings changes to your life automatically.

What do you think @robin @aurorac @marc

XOXO

• #7575 Score: 0

JenniferL
      Participant
      89 votes
      @jenniferl

Hello All,

What I’m reminded of when I read everyone’s posts is to stand in spiritual being. To me this corresponds with Law#6 which states consciousness can neither be created nor destroyed. I think we may see eye-to-eye with the concept of Being as a ground state.

Being, to me, means operating (because we must eventually get up from our meditation pillows) from a place of knowing or understanding of oneself. I consider this a form of self-mastery, or what some are calling the Metahuman.

It’s the limited self, or what I’ve learned to call the personality (in space-time) that doesn’t know and would rush out ahead due to insecurities, vices, virtues, pride, ambition, lacking money, etc…

To me, knowing is, as Krishnamurti has been quoted as saying, “choiceless awareness.” In this state of being we know ourselves to Be – all that is was and ever will be, with the exception of Deepak, who knows himself to be the Universe. ;P YATU!

Here’ a bit of You are the Universe (165):

His jesting throws Hamlet into a morbid mood. In the end, what good are noble thoughts? He asks: “Imperious Caesar, dead and turned to clay, /Might stop a hole to keep the wind away.”

Love,
      JenniferL

• #7565 Score: 0

Marc
    Participant
    2 votes
    @marc

Just as I thought, in this new video, Deepak goes into more detail on the idea of the 11 rules. I understood and agree with what he was saying.
    One thing that jumped out at me, though he took the time to patiently explain “I” early in his presentation and I thought he did a good job, IMO further in his presentation, his use of “I”, I think could be confusing to those just being introduced to this concept. The “mind” of most individuals has been so convincing of passing itself off as the “I” that I feel the moment Consciousness is referred to as “I” it seizes the opportunity to insert itself again as the separate “I”.

I think the big challenge will always be finding a way to effectively communicate this idea in such a way that it gets through the filters of our conditioning.

• #7567 Score: 0

Marc
    Participant
    2 votes
    @marc

I just read this in a tweet and thought I would share it here while we ponder these 11 Laws.

“Being must be felt. It can’t be thought.” ~ Eckhart Tolle

• #7569 Score: 0

MonicPaul
      Participant
      @monicpaul

Thank you for sharing @marc
      I totally agree, is something you just know and perhaps this is why it becomes so hard to explain.

• #7573 Score: 0

Robin
    Participant
    51 votes
    @robin

Dearest @monicpaul and @jenniferl,
    I marvel that we are having this conversation here together coming, as we do, from different places, different points of view. Monic, what I hear you say is that you operate out a “knowing” that these laws are here to support you in all your endeavors, while Jennifer finds purpose in analyzing and applying the laws to “figure out” how her life and work may align with them. @marc looks to be a photographer. I like recasting or interpreting the laws through story in order to share with others. @Aurora shares her wisdom and draws us together in community to share. We all have different “jobs” in Reality Consciousness.

The miracle is that we are all manifestations of the One expressing ourselves in myriad ways. It is like holding a prism up to the light. One prism casts light all around it in different colors, yet it all comes from one source, one light.

As a storyteller, I revel in our differences, because it would be really boring if everyone told the same story from the same point of view, over and over. To me, that would make us automatons. But instead, we are humans.

One thing I would say one thing to your point about how we, as adults, already know these laws. Actually, we may “know” them in some ways, but consciously, I don’t think many adults are attuned. It’s sort of like saying everyone is aware of the Ten Commandments. Maybe that’s so, but God still thought it was a good idea to write them in stone so Moses could take them down to the Israelites to show them, “so that they may remember” and follow the laws.

That is why Deepak is naming these laws and calling them out by number: to remind us.

Which reminds me @aurorac, for consideration in expanding Deepak’s thinking: is there a law of community? That is, that each of us, as prisms refracting part of the truth from the divine light of consciousness, have a responsibility to gather the light, reflect, and beam it to those around us to enlighten ourselves and each other?

(Kind of like that prism and light metaphor!)

• #7576 Score: 0

Marc
    Participant
    2 votes
    @marc

I think for those of us who have already come to the realisation of our true nature, these 11 Laws may serve as further validation or even clarification. These 11 Laws from my perspective fits in perfectly with what I now know as the truth.

I think though the true potential of listing (and the further refining) these 11 Laws is to introduce this new idea of Reality to the seekers, those who realise that the current model is just not working in humanity’s (our world’s) interests and even scientists who we know wield so much influence. This is why I think the language has to be as unambiguous as possible. A hard task when trying to introduce the indescribable.

• #7580 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Hi friends!
    Dear @jenniferl @robin @marc @monicpaul ( @celia how synchronistic that you were already reading the laws!) I’ve been reading everyone’s comments and we have a wonderful discussion going on here! So many angles and ways to express things we all more or less know! I hope you all know that we can subscribe to any topic and subforum, so we can get email notifications even if we’re not personally mentioned.

Marc, I agree that the potential of a new book discussing the 11 laws is not only to clarify and solidify the knowing of those who have the realization already, but mostly, to help those who don’t yet have it. A moderately scientific language, just like the one used in YATU, is as I see it a perfect way to reach the many people who either are scientists or are used to look at science for a valid view of reality. The academic world is strongly influencing both politics and the general view of our societies, and school/university education forms the coming generations much more than we might think. Today, as we all know, education is based in materialism, and so for me it’s clear that there is a huge need to focus there. But it takes courage to keep being controversial in a conformist environment, and that’s precisely what Deepak is doing when he sends in such articles to science journals and when he participates in materialist-based conferences. I guess many among us have had their share of that kind of activity in consciousness, complete with having rotten eggs or at least some “woo-woo” thrown at you, and even if consciousness is not even touched, the ego certainly is 😀

So I think, Monic , that the next book coming through Deepak will probably not be for children other than indirectly, through their older siblings, parents and teachers. I’m sure he has written for everyone and anyone already, but he needs of course to follow his role in the story as Robin so nicely puts it. So of course, Jennifer, Robin and Monic, as you point out, we can all ask ourselves what our own role in the process is. Right now, it seems we are having a little fun while studying these laws together 🙂

Robin, this brings me to your question about a law of community, you talk about the responsibility to shine the light. Well… to me, the word “responsibility” doesn’t really catch it. It implies a duty and I would have trouble calling what the heart does for the liver or what the capillaries do for the lungs- duty or responsibility. I would also have a hard time seeing the blooming of roses in summer as their responsibility, or what the bees do for everything else. So leaving that term, I think what you refer to is the interconnectedness and the effect of anyone’s unified/split state of consciousness on the whole, something I think even Jennifer referred to when she spoke of the effect of energy/work. See how I phrased it in the summary below and let me know if you all think we should change it.

So what do we have up to now, collectively? Let me know if I have missed or misunderstood anything, in that case, please add it to our list, short and clear 🙂

– law 1: matter is experience and also concept.
    – law 6: The term “source” is not yet fully logical here.
    – law 9: A clarification of what “states” means would be good.
    – the use of “I” in a consciousness sense in the later part of the presentation could be confusing to those just being introduced to this concept, who still see “I” as separate.
    – should love, compassion, awe, delight, knowingness and community (the effect of any action on the whole) be somehow included in the laws?

• #7581 Score: 0

JenniferL
      Participant
      89 votes
      @jenniferl

@aurorac

Hello and so nice to hear from you as you synthesize the work being accomplished here from all the contributing members of the forum. <3 <3 <3

One point of clarification, if you don’t mind:

To me, responsibility means the ability to respond to the energies. It’s an automatic flow of energy when rightly aligned. Maybe this will help? Not to take sides in a right or wrong way to interpret this, just some input.

Loving the opportunity to participate in this discourse with everyone!

Warmly,
      JenniferL

• #7583 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Hi @jenniferl , yes, you are right, that is another possible view on the term responsibility, seen as response- ability 🙂 Thank you for bringing awareness to that! 🙂

@robin , when you have a moment, maybe you could rephrase a little or summarize this suggestion you wrote before:
    “is there a law of community? That is, that each of us, as prisms refracting part of the truth from the divine light of consciousness, have a responsibility to gather the light, reflect, and beam it to those around us to enlighten ourselves and each other?”

Somehow I don’t seem to catch your meaning exactly. We are the divine light of consciousness reflecting its totality as all these “prisms”… so I’m not sure I understand what you mean … Help? 🙂

Anything else I’ve missed that could be on the list? Other ponderings?

• #7584 Score: 0

Robin
    Participant
    51 votes
    @robin

Yes, thanks for asking for clarity on that, @aurora, and for your helpful insights @jenniferl.

There is a concept in mystical Judaism that is called Tsimtsum. Tsimtsum is a story of the creation of the world in which God (who, as All That Is, fills the Cosmos) inhaled, or pulled back in order to make room for Creation. By making room for Creation, God opened the door to free-will. Tsimtsum was the result of God creating an empty space, where God’s light could shine but not determine all that would happen there. God removes a bit of God’s self, in order to make room for us. The result is the splintering of that space into millions of shards of holy light — to allow us to come into the world

Here’s the contradiction: God pulls back in order to be more present – present through and in us. But we couldn’t be there/here were it not for God’s retraction.

In the process, She gives humans free will. We have the right to make our way and be for ourselves alone, “free” to manifest what we need for our own success and independence (a contemporary “right” that has gone to the extreme, imho, in the Western world, where free will has come to mean I am for myself alone, with all the consequences thereof), or we can allow and foster a world that is aided by something larger than ourselves–which can apply to family, community, country, all of humanity and, ultimately, to God herself.

In this vision of the world, those who follow God’s commandments (or laws) are repairing the shattered world and participating in something called Tikkun Olam, the repair of the world. We are all part of (responsible for) doing our part in that repair – through acts of truth, justice, acts of lovingkindness and peace.

So in this sense “responsible for” is the sense of taking part in activities that uplift ourselves, our families, our communities, and the whole of humanity.

The shards are the prisms of light that we gather to repair the world through these acts. In the process of gathering the light back together, we take refracted colors that each of us has picked up, one-by-one, and bind them back into one light that unifies and reflects all colors

Sorry to answer a story with a story. It’s the only way I can express some of these abstract ideas to bring them more “down to Earth,” as it were. Does this make sense?

• #7587 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Hi @robin , yes, it makes sense, thank you for describing the background of your prior pondering, you really have a wonderful gift of storytelling. I so much enjoy reading from you! 🙂

Here are my thoughts about this:

We are talking about different stages of realization. What you describe is something that exists in many other traditions, namely a path to realization. On the path, there is a responsibility to bring the pieces back together, to uplift and to direct oneself toward unity. In the Vedic tradition this would correspond to the term dharma, the proper path for every person, and also, the Vedas through Ayurveda, Yoga and all the other branches are actually a huge body of knowledge of how to harmonize, refine and uplift the physical and mental in order to facilitate realization of pure consciousness.

But this is all about the stage where one is still separate and is striving towards unity.

What the 11 Laws of Reality presented by Deepak do, is describe reality as it is when realization is complete, describe absolute truth. This is Vedanta, the end of knowledge, this is what the sages have described as the view from the top, when one has arrived. Deepak has put it in clear, succinct modern terms relevant to our time and age.

So what is the difference between the view from the path while one is climbing, and the view from the top of the mountain? The difference is huge. On the path, one is just one of many, tucked into a particular family, community, society, into a particular species and galaxy. One has the responsibility to keep going, keep evolving, keep advancing, keep waking up. One has the responsibility to act- either uplift and do good, or on the contrary, push down and destroy, and then experience the effects of those actions (karma). One has free will, but not really, for it is impossible to truly discern what the effects of any actions will be. At any moment, a new situation can arise, which doesn’t seem in any way related to anything one has done. Of course one has responsibility, both spiritually and socially, to bring good to the whole, in order to experience a good life. But what that good is exactly can be debated 🙂

From the top of the mountain on the other hand, all of this is irrelevant. It is like waking up from a vivid dream you had, realizing that all characters in the dream were you, that all the actions played out were yours, that all the stories, points of view, all the dangers, rescues, all the unfairness or justice, all the relationship dramas, the catastrophes and technological wonders, all of it, with no exception, were in awareness, created by awareness out of nothing other than awareness. Is there any responsibility to do anything, when you have woken up from the dream? The light is completely whole, it is no longer imagining itself to be scattered. The term community has no meaning anymore, other than as a construct, a mental creation in awareness. There are obviously not many, only the one awareness. The many are dreamed aspects of the one. Does one have responsibility to dream in a particular way? No. One has completely free choice of what to dream, and of course dreams of heaven are more pleasant than dreams of hell, but… how would there be heaven if there was no hell? How would the one know the experience of pleasure if there wasn’t an experience of suffering? The light, when it is complete, includes even darkness. It is no longer contrasted to anything, it contains all contrasts. Ignorance as well as knowledge.

The story you told us, Robin, of God pulling back so we can be, could be translated as pure consciousness forgetting its undivided being in order to give rise to the dream of being many. Being forgets it is the only reality and imagines it is being this or that. I am using the word forget but we could say “covers its wholeness”, “ignores its real nature”, “pretends to be split” or “plays out a multitude of stories”. We can say any number of things, but reality is and remains the same: God/pure consciousness is never absent, absence is still just a concept, an imagined experience within God/pure consciousness.

The 11 laws we are contemplating here together are shaking up the sleeping/dreaming consciousness and affirming reality as it actually is. We are not many in community, we are one dreaming of many in community. There can’t be a law of community after awakening, for the community is just one more concept/experience in the undivided consciousness.

I think this is what @monicpaul was hinting to (correct me if I’m wrong, Monic) when she said that we don’t need to analyze the laws, they are simply here. What these laws describe is already reality. We don’t need to make them happen, we just need to realize that’s how it already is.

I wonder, Robin, if your question is more about how one behaves after realization, if there is any characteristic of action in community/society (I am not using the term responsibility as it is not relevant anymore, as I tried to explain before). Does the awakened consciousness behave differently?

If that’s what you mean, then I agree that it is something that would be great to include in a description of the view from the top. When you have woken up from the dream of multitude/separation, you are free of all the crazyness that causes turbulence- you are no longer afraid, no longer angry or jealous, you have no cravings and addictions, you are no longer functioning that way, because you are not dreaming of being a fragment anymore. You function in a healthy (=wholistic) way, out of love (= unity) and whatever you do contributes to healing because it is wholeness itself that expresses itself. So that comes naturally. Wherever you look you see yourself, so fighting, fearing or manipulating that self would be as illogical and absurd as fighting, fearing or manipulating your own toe. If you want another experience, you simply shift experience, you shift the dream. You dream with full awareness about it being your dream, the whole dream and nothing but the dream 🙂

So maybe it is more clear now why I think this needs to be re-phrased from the view at the top, which is what the laws describe. How would you phrase this, Robin, if you go all the way up (out of the dream)? Anyone else who wants to chime in on this?

• #7590 Score: 1

Robin
    Participant
    51 votes
    @robin

Thanks, Aurora. As usual, you’ve kicked it up a notch! I agree that one’s separation from God–whether as an individual or part of a community–when viewed from the top, implies separation, which is not real.

It’s hard for me to take–and hold onto–a God’s-eye view. But I will try. I had a start of recognition when I read your words: “When you have woken up from the dream of multitude/separation, you are free of all the crazyness that causes turbulence- you are no longer afraid, no longer angry or jealous, you have no cravings and addictions, you are no longer functioning that way, because you are not dreaming of being a fragment anymore.”

In human form, this remembering “who am I” is a process. (And I define “re-membering” in the sense of putting together the whole) – This is a much needed awakening for me, as I am finding myself stuck in a cycle of not-enoughness and separation at the moment. But that’s a whole ‘nother story.

To your greater/more holistic/healing question:
    “I wonder, Robin, if your question is more about how one behaves after realization, if there is any characteristic of action in community/society (I am not using the term responsibility as it is not relevant anymore, as I tried to explain before). Does the awakened consciousness behave differently?”

I don’t recollect that we have touched on these characteristics that might apply from the mountaintop:
    – Generosity, or the act of giving freely, without need for recognition and without attachment to outcome (this is also Maimonides’ highest level of charity)
    – Empathy, or the ability to recognize and stand in the shoes of the other (although I’m not sure if, as you say, there is no “other” from God’s view, would this still apply?)
    – Compassion, which may be more apt than empathy as it implies taking action to ameliorate the suffering of another (and see above about God’s view and “other”)
    – Truth, or “what is”
    – Freedom from need
    All of these strengths, I suppose, are subsets of love, which we’ve agreed on is the One Reality.

I read a wonderful poem by Susan Browne yesterday that really made me laugh. I think it is apt here:

Buddha’s Dogs

I’m at a day-long meditation retreat, eight hours of watching
    my mind with my mind,
    and I already fell asleep twice and nearly fell out of my chair,
    and it’s not even noon yet.

In the morning session, I learned to count my thoughts, ten in
    on minute, and the longest
    was to leave and go to San Anselmo and shop, then find an outdoor cafe and order a glass

of Sancerre, smoked trout with roasted potatoes and baby
    carrots and a bowl of gazpacho.
    But I stayed and learned to name my thoughts, so far they are:
    wanting, wanting, wanting,

wanting, wanting, wanting, wanting, wanting, judgment,
    sadness. Don’t identify with your
    thoughts, the teacher says, you are not your personality, not your
    ego-identification,

then he bangs the gong for lunch. Whoever, whatever I am is
    given instruction
    in the walking meditation and the eating meditation and walks
    outside with the other

meditators, and we wobble across the lake like The Night of the
    Living Dead.
    I meditate slowly, falling over a few times because I kept my
    foot in the air too long,

towards a bench, sit slowly down, and slowly eat my sandwich,
    noticing the bread,
    (sourdough), noticing the taste, (tuna, sourdough), noticing
    the smell, (sourdough, tuna),

thanking the sourdough, the tuna, the ocean, the boat, the
    fisherman, the field, the grain,
    the farmer, the Saran Wrap that kept this food fresh for this
    body made of food and desire

and the hope of getting through the rest of this day without
    dying of boredom.
    Sun then cloud then sun. I notice a maple leaf on my sandwich.
    It seems awfully large.

Slowly brushing it away, I feel so sad I can hardly stand it, so I
    name my thoughts; they are:
    sadness about my mother, judgment about my father, wanting
    the child I never had.

I notice I’ve been chasing the same thoughts like dogs around
    the same park most of my life,
    notice the leaf tumbling gold to the grass. The gong sounds,
    and back in the hall.

I decide to try lying down meditation, and let myself sleep. The
    Buddha in my dream is me,
    surrounded by dogs wagging their tails, licking my hands.
    I wake up

for the forgiveness meditation, the teacher saying, never put
    anyone out of your heart,
    and the heart opens and knows it won’t last and will have to
    open again and again,

chasing those dogs around and around in the sun then cloud
    then sun.

~ Susan Browne ~

(Buddha’s Dogs)

“Wanting, wanting, wanting…noticing…judgment…forgiving…and the heart opens again and again…chasing those dogs around and around.”

I am ever awakening (taking steps up that mountain!) to glean greater glimpses into ultimate reality. I want to meditate on your beautiful message a bit more to see what greater insights it contains, but I would love to hear from all our friends what this deepening opens for them.

Much love,
    Robin

• #7601 Score: 0

MonicPaul
      Participant
      @monicpaul

Hi everyone, sorry for not being here before, but I had a couple of busy days, transforming plans (ideas, energy) into reality, which the law that would apply? The way you say it @aurorac is perfect and it is what I mean, don’t ask me how this happens, but these laws seem so simple to me. I see them everywhere, when it rains, when the sun shines, when I do my work! My choices will shape the laws’ outcomes they are putting together everything that exists. I see these laws and the way this Universe, God, the Source, is shaping our reality. We see the results of our choices, and we decide to enjoy them or to suffer. We remember now, we plan the future now, we live the past now, we decide, where we want to focus our attention and the laws are there happening. We are ‘I’ and everything around us is ‘I’. After all, we are the source and we can decide to assume the magnificent power we have. This is pure awareness.

My thoughts
      True: We experience matter and we conceptualize it too, a flower is experience and concept.
      Everything is a source, and to me, the source is pure consciousness. The source is creative energy. We are the source, the source is everywhere and beyond our human understanding, The field of all possibilities is also the source.
      States to me are, to say it some way the shape, or label we want to give, it is linked to perception, it is matter, concept, energy… After all the state is consciousness. States also refer to me to the process; let’s say from the desire and the thought to the materialization and after all the process is also pure consciousness.
      – the use of “I” in a consciousness sense in the later part of the presentation could be confusing to those just being introduced to this concept, who still see “I” as separate.
      Everything is ‘I’ my computer, you, @jenniferl @robin @marc we are all ‘I’, a concept difficult to understand and realize to someone who sees ‘I’ and separate from ‘them’ who is ‘I’.
      – could love, compassion, awe, delight, knowingness, community (interconnection/inseparability), empathy, generosity, truth and freedom from need be related to the 11 laws?
      I would say yes, same as suffering, grieve, hatred, etc. Emotions are choices attached to the laws. It is in us to ask ourselves: “Why am I feeling this or that? Most emotions come from external situations, are we reacting or are we keeping our power?

XOXO Monica

• #7592 Score: 0

Marc
    Participant
    2 votes
    @marc

Wow, this thread… I mean, WOW.

It is my daily practice to keep a bit of my attention within. To feel the Stillness deep inside. A suggestion I read in the Power of Now and one that I find truly helps. During a very busy day it gets a bit tricky to be consistently in this state, well at least at my current state of Awareness. However, when I am expanding my Conciousness via read books (The Power of Now, Nature of Conciousness, YATU for eg.) I find it very easy to feel that inner Stillness. I have to tell you, this forum, this thread does that as well.

You all are carrying it to another level. Every contribution.

@aurorac I’m going to be reading this exchange of ideas between yourself and @robin a few times.

Am I the only one reading this and find myself repeatedly saying “Wow”? 🙂

• #7593 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Wow indeed @marc 🙂 As someone already mentioned, there is awe whenever we dive deep, and that’s precisely what we’re doing together. Isn’t it a very meaningful way to spend time?

@robin I laughed so much reading the poem you posted, thanks a lot! Funny, isn’t it… I often find life very funny when seen like this, from a bird’s-eye-view. It’s not that difficult, it takes attention and radical honesty. As soon as we let go of some hard limitation, the heart opens again, just like she describes. Quite amazing how love heals.

Yes generosity (not holding back the loving creative impulse), empathy (knowing all situations to be experiences within the same “I”), compassion (realizing that suffering comes from illusion and is unnecessary), truth (self-realization), freedom (from attachment to the content of awareness)…yes, these are all aspects of reality. Let’s add them to the list:

– could love, compassion, awe, delight, knowingness, community (interconnection/inseparability), empathy, generosity, truth and freedom from need be related to the 11 laws?

Have I gotten it all down in a form that all agree on?

• #7594 Score: 1

Marc
    Participant
    2 votes
    @marc

What about?
    Consciousness is immeasurable and cannot be experienced within consciousness. Consciousness can only be known by Consciousness.

• #7595 Score: 1

Robin
    Participant
    51 votes
    @robin

@aurorac – I think you’ve captured it. (BTW, wouldn’t it be fun for us to write a book based on this dialog/conversation – or to include it as an Appendix to Awakening in Deepak’s Meta-Human?)

And yes, we have to have a little fun here. It can’t all be super serious, or no one will want to wake up!

@marc, I love that acknowledgment: “Consciousness is immeasurable.” It strikes me that quanta share that characteristic – as soon as you try to measure it, it becomes something/goes somewhere else). But Consciousness itself can only know itself as Consciousness. It just is. We humans can explore it via the senses – the qualia of experience. But we can’t know it fully except from the “higher” view, a.k.a, enlightenment.

Just a general question for the group: are there levels/stages of enlightenment, or is it just and either you are, or you’re on the path? Or you’re asleep?

• #7596 Score: 0

JenniferL
      Participant
      89 votes
      @jenniferl

Hi to everyone, <3

It’s much easier for me speak to the present condition while listening to and recognizing the energies within my own being. That way, I’m not being intellectual, but spiritual in my approach to truth, goodness, beauty, etc… I think this is what @robin and @aurorac are alluding to when a top-down approach is mentioned. I like to ask, ‘How can one maintain a greater perspective while living day to day with all of our insecurities, fears of what the future may bring, misunderstandings, and not knowingness (not to mention our circumstances!)?’
      The way I experience it so far is this…the feeling we have inside of ourselves (as @robin mentioned feeling separate and I may add my own feelings of isolation at times) is a point of awareness. From this point of awareness, infinite possibilities are available to us. How is this so?

What I remember so far from my own spiritual practice, is that this point of awareness is coming from a line of energy from above (God or the Universal) to below (the point we see ourselves at). This line of energy has a common characteristic throughout (from above to below), or an essential nature that can be recognized at all phases of consciousness.

One example may be that we have a fear of financial struggle. On a higher turn of the spiral, when recognized as energy, we remember this is part of the lesson on how we may live a life of abundance. On an even higher turn of the spiral, we know abundance is given. So, how we bridge this apparent gap between what we know of ourselves as spiritual beings (I am That) and what actually manifests as feelings or circumstances, which fall short of this ideal, is having to do with our schooling on Earth, as we get to know the truth about oneself. In other words, getting to know the essentials. And, In this case, abundance is part of our divine inheritance; it’s built in. How we get there is the same process of how we get to know oneself, so that all of one’s inheritance may be recognized at any time.

My experience has been, and I agree with what @marc was sharing which I’ll paraphrase, these points of reference in our lives are transmuted to higher planes of awareness (to the essentials), where we no longer have to visit them in our feeling body, or what Eckhart Tolle in the Power of Now (as @marc mentioned) calls the pain body. The pain body, in my understanding so far, is where we live out our lessons as circumstances, but we’re still victimized by it and haven’t remembered to go within to the level of oneness.

We can rise above all limitations (in other words our limited self in space-time) once we remember how to, AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT. We do this by paying attention to subtle impulses within, because, as I was taught in my own spiritual practice, these are God’s or the universal’s whispers to oneself from transcended states of being simultaneously available to us, once recognized, are no longer hindrances to us in the present moment. Again, it’s clinging to time or past and future conditions that create limited thoughts and beliefs.

To add to the question of community, as Robin mentioned… on a higher turn of the spiral, once realized, the transmutation of our point of awareness or these subtle impulses within oneself includes everyone. In other words, it includes our community where we hold shared values and beliefs, but not in a limiting way.

I believe this is where @aurorac mentions we no longer have addictions and habitual thoughts to overcome, which I see eye-to-eye with her on. And, to end all wars, we no longer need to point the finger outside ourselves because the point of tension is found energetically within oneself – the ALL selves in oneself.

Deepak often quotes Rumi:
      “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.”

I hope this shines light upon our discussion.
      Love,
      JenniferL

• #7598 Score: 0

JenniferL
      Participant
      89 votes
      @jenniferl

@monicpaul I wanted to include your thoughts, too, as you mentioned previously, Deepak’s book, Creating Affluence. Yes, I’ve read and reread this one. Thank you for mentioning it and a great example for one’s remembering. I meant to include you in my next to the last post when I referred to financial fears. <3

Lots of love, joy, abundance, and laughter,
      JenniferL

• #7597 Score: 0

JenniferL
      Participant
      89 votes
      @jenniferl

@robin,

I think when looked upon energetically speaking and in terms of oneness, all qualia are symbols of consciousness. We experience these symbols as our limited nature in space-time, but when unfolded, is revealing of one’s truer and truer nature. Bloom’s taxonomy gives us a tangible example of penetrating to the deeper meaning of things through inquiry and achieving higher levels of awareness. As you know from being a teacher/writer and from your beautiful storytelling, it helps to have models for understanding the more advanced concepts. What other models?

Overjoyed to share with everyone in this adventure.
      Jennifer

• #7603 Score: 0

MonicPaul
      Participant
      @monicpaul

You’re such a sweetheart dear @jenniferl I can see the rules of reality there. I love the exercise, give one day of awareness to each of the 25 rules he gives there. If you analyze them against the 11 Rules of Reality, you can find them there.

Thank you for including me!

XOXO
      Have a beautiful weekend!

• #7602 Score: 0

MonicPaul
      Participant
      @monicpaul

Can’t agree more @marc @aurorac Consciousness is inmensurable infinite. Consiousness is perception.

I also agree with @robin it is difficult to assume our own limitless nature. Our perceptions of reality usually have limits, not going far, we live on a limited planet, it has boundaries.

I am adopting a practice and making it a habit, this is to stop several times during the day and observe. Try to use my eagle eye, like Marthe Beck said, or big picture, somehow see the laws of reality executing, focus on one and be aware of it. This is actually an exercise from the book “Creating Affluence” not the rules presented the same way but I find similarities because at the end they match. This has helped me to keep my power in terms of being the master of my emotions. Why do I feel this or that, am I reacting or being conscious of my behaviour? Am I looking at the big picture, of the mouse eye? For example, this morning I wrote a new vision/mission message for a website update. I showed it to a friend, she didn’t see the message, she told me she would change a word. Can you see the difference between the big picture, when we can see the eternal power of the Field of the Possibilities and the little picture where the final outcome can’t be seen?

XOXO
      Monica

• #7600 Score: 0

JenniferL
    Participant
    89 votes
    @jenniferl

For everyone,

Shall we begin a poem? I’m so inspired by this thread. Want to add to it?

Many have come
    yet though they may fail to see
    the recompense of the day’s deeds
    when light has been shined
    upon one’s limited thoughts
    brought to fruition
    in all accord
    is of a Divine nature
    throughout all creation
    in one fell-swoop.

• #7604 Score: 1

krista
    Participant
    24 votes
    @krista

Hi my cosmic family!
    Deepak was like a little kid when he revealed his 11 laws of reality on FB and I enjoyed seeing his enthusiasm! I have to agree with his laws, although I feel a bit like consciousness is being put into a box by trying to define it. Here are my thoughts on the previous posts.

How can consciousness
    Put any form above another
    When they are all forms
    Of consciousness itself

The formless knows this
    To be true
    Therefore loves all forms
    As itself

I AM THAT

Consciousness cannot be defined
    It cannot be held within boundaries

And without boundaries
    We cannot measure consciousness
    Because it is without measure

How can one explain
    That which cannot be defined

By becoming that

+++++++++++++++++++++

CONSCIOUSNESS

Consciousness
    Cannot be separated
    From the one
    Who experiences
    Consciousness

Much love, Krista

• #7607 Score: 1

Robin
    Participant
    51 votes
    @robin

Hi all,
    To our robust discussion here, I think it is worth taking a page from behavioral economics to better understand why people hold onto ideas even when facts contradict them. A great video explains why facts do not change minds (Oh, that ego!)

This not only explains why someone might hold on to the “birther” argument about former-President Obama (the example in the video), but why most scientists and skeptics would hold on to a naive materialist viewpoint in the face of YATU.

How then to present the 11+ Laws in ways that open those not yet on the same wavelength to consider the possibility that we are all one? How could we nurture the right conditions so that planting a seed might, over time, take root and grow into a flower?

Also, to add to Aurora’s growing list, after reading an article from a Facebook post shared by dear @jenniferl last night, I wonder if metacognition (which Deepak often refers to) should factor in to the greater understanding and widening perspectives awakening to reality confers? I think of metacognition as learning how to be the “boss of your brain.”

• #7611 Score: 0

JenniferL
      Participant
      89 votes
      @jenniferl

One time I had a vivid dream. I found myself in “heaven” or a higher kingdom with my mother-in-law, who has passed. We sat at a long table inside a classroom with another disciple, younger than myself. My mother-in-law was the senior disciple, and I was a teacher-in-training helping the disciple next to me with a spiritual concept. In the middle of the lesson, my mother-in-law wanted to capture a teachable moment. She did this by showing me a person I knew in my lifetime (a drug addict). This woman, the drug addict, became injured down the hall from the classroom we were sitting. She yelled for help. All of the teachers suddenly left the room, quick as lightening, running to this poor woman’s side. I was left sitting alone, reflecting upon why I didn’t run to this woman’s side along with everyone else.

Before waking from my lucid dream, I was shown “Mathew 20,” so I’d remember it. When I awoke I went to look up the Parable of the Workers in the Vineyard in the Bible:

“So the last will be first, and the first will be last (Mathew 20:16).”

There were many synchronized events which followed this vision. One was that my son, who has something similar to dyslexia, was given a new special education teacher. As the teacher, my son, and I sat and talked during our first meeting, she spoke openly with me about the Bible and mentioned Mathew 20. It was my confirmation, through synchronicity, for my son’s receival of his new teacher. The teacher worked excellently with him for two years. She continuously reminded my son that he could achieve greater things, in spite of his disability.

So, how does this story apply to the 11 Laws? I tend to look at things in terms of energy, patterns, and synchronicities. Laws #1 and #11 are synchronous. I see them as the polar opposite of each other:

#1 Matter or mass is an experience in consciousness/awareness.

#11 Freedom from all constructs (all constructs including birth and death) and total freedom to endlessly create and transform ourselves and or experiences of reality, which is endless creativity and evolution, from human to meta-human and beyond.

I’m reminded again of Mathew 20: So the last shall be the first, and the first shall be the last the last. From experiences, to expanded awareness, to unfoldment, to the meta-human… Energetically, this speaks to me of Oneness, equality, fairness, sustainability, beauty, harmony, joy, bliss… This is the Father, Ein Sof, I Am That, and Bodhisattva within us all, at any point in time.

Hopefully, this shines light upon how these laws, as symbols of energy in consciousness, may be used as a model to help us with understanding ourselves; thereby, expanding our awareness.

Love,
      Jennifer

• #7614 Score: 0

Robin
      Participant
      51 votes
      @robin

@jenniferl, thank you for sharing this dream, and the sychronicity it had for you. It is so vivid! Since I am not familiar with the New Testament, I had to look up Matthew 20 (it is so important to understand that all faith traditions offer, at core, the same teachings, as @aurorac reminded me in saying that Vedanta and other creation stories share meaning with the Tsimtsum in Lurianic Kabbalah.

I am trying to understand your explanation for how this applies to the 11 laws. So as I understand it the Matthew story is about fairness and God’s mercy, that the laborers all were paid the same whether they worked 1 hour or 10, and that is true for God’s allowing anyone to enter the Kingdom of Heaven regardless of whether they had faith for one moment or a lifetime.

Are you saying that for those freed from all constructs (last) and those who are aware that these are just constructs (first), the end result is the same – the recognition that all is one? Or, as the Three Musketeers pledge, we’re “all for one and one for all!”

When I look at it this way, I am reminded of the Shema, the one prayer known and recited by Jews everywhere, the watchword of our faith:

Hear, O Israel, Adonai is God; Adonai is One.

There is nothing outside of the One.

• #7615 Score: 0

JenniferL
      Participant
      89 votes
      @jenniferl

Dear @robin

I read in Rupert Spira’s The Nature of Consciousness and the Bhagavad Gita just prior to seeing your response. Talk about synchronicity! Then I remembered a passage from the Tao, and wanted to include it, too. Your willingness to research Mathew 20 was, to me, an excellent example of what to do for bridging and understanding each other, so that we can come together in a common language, which includes our religious, philosophical, and spiritual backgrounds, but isn’t limited by that. I’m so grateful to you for having done that and for sharing similarities from the Jewish religion.

To me, deriving meaning is a process of spiritual unfoldment and as the realization sinks in, I find more synchronicities around it to help me with understanding. I absolutely LOVE the Shema prayer you shared. It helps me tie together our discussion, so far.

Shema Prayer:
      Hear, O Israel, Adonai is God; Adonai is One.

There is nothing outside of the One.

Does Mathew 20 mean we are all for one and one for all? I love how you say that. Well, to bring in what others had to say about it, Rupert Spira in The Nature of Consciousness quotes Balyani, “His veil is His oneness since nothing veils Him other than Him (133-134).” This to me is similar to the Shema prayer stanza, “There is nothing outside of the one.” Do you agree?

Here are some other quotes from my spiritual reading today, I see synchronistically derives, for me, similar meaning:

Tao: 73
      The Tao is always at ease.
      It overcomes without competing,
      answers without speaking a word,
      arrives without being summoned,
      accomplishes without a plan.

Its net covers the whole universe.
      And though its meshes are wide,
      it doesn’t let a thing slip through.

Bhagavaad Gita 6:7
      When his soul is in peace he is in peace, and then his soul is in God. In cold or in heat, in pleasure or in pain, in glory or disgrace, he is ever in Him.

Rupert Spira’s Nature of Consciousness (134):
      “Consciousness knows itself in and as the totality of experience. Even our darkest moods shine with the light of it’s knowing.”

As for being first or last, with my studies with You are the Universe, I’ve started looking at Mathew 20 as the illusion of time and location.
      For example, time is a human construct. In other words, we were already with Him and our divine inheritance was guaranteed. It’s the illusion of time which keeps us from realizing we are already One with God, and this concept is symbolically represented, as we’ve demonstrated, in many different religious and spiritual texts.

We might also say that space is a human construct, and who limits one’s daily work to the vineyard? God is all seeing, knowing, and ever-present: I am That, He that hath seen me hath seen the Father, Ein Sof (so far as I understand), and Bodhisattva to name a few examples from different religions (Vedic, Christian, Judaic, and Buddhist, respectively).

I’m so glad we’re having this conversation! Does the this mean the 11 Laws are repeating what has already been said in ancient texts? I’d say, symbolically, it helps us understand and bridge the many religious, philosophical, and scientific schools into a common language, as we’re doing here, where we may let go of one school of thought as being more right than another. When we can reveal the bridge by integrating knowledge with experience (in this case, synchronicity!), and know that it’s sound, we can see the next steps in scientific advancement, human to metahuman development, and societal evolution, with clarity and ease. And, because we can recognize this as energy, all schools of thought become models of consciousness, which is energy that cannot be created nor destroyed (Law#5).

Let me know your thoughts.
      Love,
      JenniferL

• #7620 Score: 1

Robin
      Participant
      51 votes
      @robin

Dear @jenniferl, @krista, @monicpaul, @marc, @aurorac, and all others in the I am/We are,
      The beautiful expressions of becoming on this thread are simply amazing, and the flow of poetry, scripture and wisdom is incomparable. Obviously, this discussion touches what is essential to all of us.

Thanks, Jennifer, for bringing in your sychronicities from all the wisdom traditions. I, like you, believe that, as you say, “When we can reveal the bridge by integrating knowledge with experience…we can see the next steps in scientific advancement, human to metahuman development, and societal evolution, with clarity and ease.”

I am reminded of The Little Prince, by Antoine de St. Exupery, who said, “It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” (And to read the many pearls of wisdom and truth in this tiny book about a boy, a rose and a planet, they are extracted here: https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/The_Little_Prince).

And while I agree, also, that these truths are created and can, therefore, never be destroyed (Law #5, but also, the Law of the Conservation of Mass and Energy), thanks to the ego, it can easily be forgotten, distorted, confused or manipulated, as has been evidenced throughout human history.

That’s why it’s so important that we have these validating discussions here but also work to bring them, through us, into the world in whatever ways we are called to do so. Krista, your poems, and others that have been shared here, help point us in that direction. To me, that is our service, and a prayer.

Monica, your pyramid reminds me of Jennifer’s earlier reference to Bloom’s Taxonomy, which also reminds me of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and Maimonedes’ Eight Levels of Giving. The idea of a step ladder from a solid base to higher and higher levels of becoming where we can start off and build a stable footing towards Enlightenment is as old as (older than?) the Great Pyramid.

So it is all here. It always has been here. It always will be here. For we are here (or, as Moses responded when God called to him from the burning bush,”Hineni!”)

The question to me then becomes: are we becoming stronger and brave enough to remember it for ourselves and bring it back in to the world with open hearts and no attachment to outcome?

• #7622 Score: 0

krista
      Participant
      24 votes
      @krista

Hi @robin

“The question to me then becomes: are we becoming stronger and brave enough to remember it for ourselves and bring it back in to the world with open hearts and no attachment to outcome?”

YES!! Thank you

Much love, Krista

• #7624 Score: 0

JenniferL
      Participant
      89 votes
      @jenniferl

@robin,

I’m inspired by your latest post, as I’m completely enjoying our discussion. Here’s today’s poetry, adding my dime’s worth to the question, now that we’ve had this discussion, ‘how may I serve the greater whole, while remaining unattached to the outcome?’

A Dedication to Service:

Seeing may be believing, but believing is knowing through the crucible of experience.

Every effort made identified in oneness is made for everyone; a shared vision and a common goal, unites us.

The method of self-discovery, through spiritual science (a.k.a meditation), accomplishes what one person can do for a multitude, simultaneously.

Cultivating a habit of a one-pointed endeavor through meditation, unifies.

Joy and abundance are spiritual attainments, realized in oneness, and includes the greater universe in which one Serves.

Standing in spiritual being, to me, means recognizing the impact (on the greater whole) my little dharmic practice has on my brothers and sisters throughout the universe.

And to compliment this poem, if you’ll pardon the analogy, I opened You are the Universe, where the authors, Deepak Chopra and Menas Kafatos, remind us to “keep this ‘complementary universe’ in mind, because it holds enormous possibilities (135).”

I’m reminded of how the individual compliments the universe with every thought, feeling, and action brought into unity, through one’s daily meditation practice.

With all my love,
      Jennifer L

• #7613 Score: 0

MonicPaul
      Participant
      @monicpaul

Hi @krista
      I love your opinion, and I agree. The Universe and its laws are certainly unlimited as to be put in a box. This is what I mean when I say we are experiencing the 11 Laws in our daily life, yet it is difficult to be thinking about them.

By accepting ourselves and our world we are accepting the 11 laws. Being aware of them and the field of all possibilities gives us an unbounded power to take the drive wheel of our minds and reality and at some point use the laws to our benefit. Like @robin wisely said, “being the boss of our brains”

Beautifully said @krista

XOXO
      Monica

• #7612 Score: 0

MonicPaul
    Participant
    @monicpaul

Dears @robin @jenniferl @aurorac @marc

@robin words “I wonder if metacognition (which Deepak often refers to) should factor in to the greater understanding and widening perspectives awakening to reality confers? I think of metacognition as learning how to be the “boss of your brain.” from my perspective are priceless and perfectly describing Deepak’s and the 11 Laws messages.

Learning to be the “BOSS” of your brain. Being able to ask ourselves, why this happened to me, or for me? What can I learn from this? How can I share this to be of service to others? How can I contribute, from recycling the trash to setting up a company with a purpose? The fact of being aware of going towards our North Star, fulfilling our purpose and being of service to others while being richly rewarded. Would this be the 11 Laws of Reality in action with a conscious perception? Being aware that I am “I”, you are “I”, he/she/it is “I”, we/they are “I”, and we are all ONE.

I have been trying to give myself at least a few minutes every night to analyze what happened in my day, to question myself, to look for the answers, and the lessons. I can tell that amazing things are happening, I can see life unfolding in a magical way. Yes, baby steps every day towards being the boss of our brain.

XOXO Happy Saturday

• #7617 Score: 0

krista
    Participant
    24 votes
    @krista

Thank you @monicpaul!

Regarding “boss of our brain” that @robin mentioned; of course a poem (smile)

WISDOM

Knowledge is nothing
    Without the wisdom
    To understand it

Who is ruling our house
    Our mind or our spirit

Proverbs 24:3
    “Through wisdom is a house built; and by understanding it is established.”

@Jennifer regarding the first and last:

BORN AGAIN

We are born again
    Literally

We are the ancient ones
    Who have been sleeping

Awakening now
    With the wisdom
    And experience
    Of a sage

Though seeing the world
    As if for the first time
    Through the eyes
    Of a child

Much love, Krista

• #7618 Score: 0

MonicPaul
      Participant
      @monicpaul

Agreed! @krista it is a beautiful poem to explain wisdom. We are also our perception which could be completely opposite with regard to one single experience.I see this in a pretty simple yet holistic way, let me know your thoughts too, @aurorac

Do you think it helps our awareness if this is explained in a graphic way?

Imagine a pyramid. A pyramid of existence, my base is the BE, then I have a PURPOSE followed by a PROCEDURE which is the DO; then on top, I have the RESULT which to me is PROSPERITY: BLISS, HEALTH, WELLBEING, AND WEALTH.

The fact of BE leads us to have a purpose which needs to exist because it drives us to an action that has procedures to finally get a result in the way of bliss, health, wellbeing, and wealth. The 11 Laws of Reality are continuously flowing along and across our dynamic pyramid. The 11 Laws apply when we BE-DO-HAVE. The laws give us support to flow with our existence to run our procedures and to enjoy our rewards. Our consciousness helps us to make the right choices in our BE-DO-HAVE

This way we have the BE-DO-HAVE that covers a whole existence. This is who I AM when DOING the procedure to then I HAVE my reward.

With much love
      Monica

• #7619 Score: 0

krista
    Participant
    24 votes
    @krista

Thank you @monicpaul

BE-DO-HAVE

Reminds me of Deepak’s do-be-do-be-do-be-do
    Haha

Much love, Krista

• #7633 Score: 0

MonicPaul
      Participant
      @monicpaul

Hi @krista

Right Do-be-do-be-do…

It also reminds me of Peter Flintstone. Lol! How I loved that cartoon. Hey! this is awareness.

Isn’t life wonderful? Such a little thing you mentioned has me smiling all day. Aweeeeeeesome!

#muchlove

Monica

• #7623 Score: 0

Marc
    Participant
    2 votes
    @marc

“The question to me then becomes: are we becoming stronger and brave enough to remember it for ourselves and bring it back in to the world with open hearts and no attachment to outcome?”

I’m very new to this journey, but this is me intention.

• #7630 Score: 0

Richa
    Participant
    32 votes
    @richa

Dear Aurora and Friends at YATU,

I am in a place called Kottakkal right now in Kerala, India at an Ayurvedic retreat with my mother. The internet is a little slow here, and I have not had an opportunity to watch the entire lecture during my travel.

I am in awe of what this place has to offer. The name of the center is Arya Vaidya Sala, and the traditional Ayurvedic treatments here are amazing. Yoga and Ayurveda are at the core of Kerala.

People are so kind, helping, and compassionate here. The Ayurvedic rejuvenation program here is just amazing.

I agree with you all that “love, compassion, awe, delight, knowingness and community (the effect of any action on the whole) be somehow included in the laws.”

The laws that stand out the most to me are: 1.) “Experiences and concepts are activities in consciousness. They occur in consciousness. They are known in consciousness. They are modified form of consciousness.” and 2.) “Beyond all states, at the very source, reality is pure consciousness or infinite possibilities.”

Dr. Chopra emphasizes these two laws in almost every aspect of a “real-life question” he answers daily.

I am a beginner in learning meditation, yoga, and Ayurveda. The first question I am asking myself in all my day to day experiences now is, “Am I aware?” In my daily prayers, I often feel the thought that I am finite and Infinite Consciousness or the Ultimate Supreme Being or Consciousness or God has the infinite power. But it is a journey towards the realization that we are infinite beings. Yes, we are all divine, but how do we differentiate between feeling the ego that we have infinite potential and experiencing the pure consciousness or infinite possibilities? Of course, meditation is key to this realization with devotion.

I am a child of God, and I know that I have made many mistakes in my life. I am not even close to pure consciousness. I think tying in the laws with practical applications in humanity and community would be very helpful. Because we are humans who have suffering and problems. How do we live in society and maintain the balance of experiencing reality as pure consciousness in the “eternal now”?

As I was going to a Vishnu temple locally in Kottakkal, Kerala, India, I met a 13-year-old boy named Ayush here at the Ayurved center yesterday, who is in a wheelchair and cannot move his hands without assistance. He has a neurological condition. He had such a positive attitude and always seems to be in a blissful state. He is like me and I am like him. When we meet people in the community, we realize that we are all infinite beings with infinite potential and blessed consciousnesses who are in oneness with the divine. I think connecting the eleven laws to real-life stories would be very helpful.

I thank you all for reading my post. Thank you for the opportunity to share my thoughts, Aurora.

With deepest regards, peaceful blessings, & much love,

Richa

• #7631 Score: 0

Marc
    Participant
    2 votes
    @marc

Hi @richa,

Thank you also for your post. For someone like me who consider myself very new to this journey, it’s both comforting and reassuring to see others confronting similar challenges.
    Like you I ask myself quite frequently daily “Am I Aware” and the reason why I have to do so is because I catch myself lost in my conditioned thoughts frequently. It’s interesting how far the conditioned mind will go to maintain control. Latest trick, pretend to be helping me to enlightenment. Another ‘goal’ in the mind created psychological time that is trying to prevent me from being present in the eternal Now.
    Being lost in thought happens with enough frequency that I sometimes feel I have a long way to go, but I do know I am making some progress. That fact that I quickly become aware when I’m taken over by thoughts I guess is proof of that and I am aware of gaps of no mind that also happens with increasing frequency.

Being among you all really helps.

I will continue to try.

• #7632 Score: 0

MonicPaul
      Participant
      @monicpaul

Hi @marc @richa

Sorry for the delay, the activities and the ongoing laws of reality happening, have kept me busy. I agree with @marc. I am doing my best to be aware of the events in the everyday life. I question myself, why this, why that, what do I have to learn from this? Do I really need this? I can’t tell I stop to analyze which is of the 11 Laws is running, but I know that they are also shaped by my perceptions. I live the world accordingly as the way I perceive the world. I can make my reality my hell or my heaven on earth. It is my decision, and my eternal now.

I am learning and I think we are eternal learners in an eternal now.

I agree with @richa that the 11 laws are experiences in consciousness. And they are shaped by our perception. Being our perception consciousness, then everything around us the laws of reality applied, not randomly, but by our consciousness to create our reality which is infinite in possibilities, like I said before, from this field of possibilities we can create our hell or our heaven on earth, it’s our choice in consciousness.

So my choice now is to go back to work, let me tell you that I have a new client and project that I love. So my choice is to live heaven on earth with my new client and project. Voila! Heaven on earth.

Have a wonderful day!

XOXO
      Monica

• #7634 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Hi friends (welcome @richa !) , just want to let you all know that I’m greatly enjoying the discussions. I’m travelling a lot right now, so I’m not writing much, but I’m reading and enjoying everyone’s thoughts and enthusiasm. It’s wonderful to be in your company!

• #7645 Score: 0

Celia
    Participant
    21 votes
    @celia

It is awesome to see everyone back here. Hi @monicpaul good to see you here 🙂 Im busy reading the comments. I’m still mulling it over. Interesting to read everyone’s thoughts 🙂

• #7646 Score: 0

Celia
    Participant
    21 votes
    @celia

@aurorac 🙂 It is certainly synchronistic. Is there anyway I can upload audio instead of typing on here or is it just pictures/video?

• #7647 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

@celia great idea to use audio! I think it is possible through Soundcloud, just upload your audio there and then add the link here like this:

• #7648 Score: 0

Celia
    Participant
    21 votes
    @celia

@aurorac awesome idea 🙂 I will do that. Thanks 🙂

• #7737 Score: 0

Robin
    Participant
    51 votes
    @robin

Dear @aurorac and everyone,
    It’s been awhile since we pondered the 11+ laws, thanks to Aurora’s posting of Deepak’s talk above. I love the conversation that’s spurred, and was wondering what, if anything has happened with our feedback.

Interestingly, I am currently interviewing researchers for a briefing paper for the Dana Foundation (a brain education foundation) on “mindset” as a factor in learning. One of their findings: “A key insight from the science of motivation is that how students make meaning of their experiences at school can sustain or undermine their sense of competence, their connection to others, and the perceived value of tasks when encountering challenges and setbacks that are inherent to the learning process.”

This strikes me as central to our discussions here – that no matter the fundamental laws of reality, “making meaning” from experience is fundamental to our human experience. Not just for children in school, but for all of us. Because it’s the stories arising out of consciousness, that we tell ourselves and each other, that help connect us to each other and the greater tapestry of universal interbeing (as Thich Nhat Hanh so beautifully calls it).

So we can posit these laws–and hope that they help more people understand that we are all aspects of universal awareness, but unless we can give these meaning and context either for ourselves as individuals, or socially, they may not gain much traction in the world beyond our band of “agents of consciousness.”

I am going to hear Deepak at a #YATU book talk locally in the DC-area at the end of the month, and would like to raise the question with him in some form, but didn’t know if he’s working on this currently, or has had any feedback to our suggestions in the forum here.

Thanks for any light you might shed – or questions that this group would like me to raise in the context of the 11 laws, if I get a chance.

And to all who celebrate it, Happy Thanksgiving this week. Giving thanks for the opportunity to connect with you all!
    Hugs,
    Robin

• #7740 Score: 0

Marc
    Participant
    2 votes
    @marc

Hi @robin. I’m looking forward to hear back from you following the YATU book talk.

“So we can posit these laws–and hope that they help more people understand that we are all aspects of universal awareness, but unless we can give these meaning and context either for ourselves as individuals, or socially, they may not gain much traction in the world beyond our band of “agents of consciousness.”

This will be our community’s biggest struggle. I think possibly our real hope lies in exposing this reality to children. It’s my observation that almost all adults I come in contact with is just too conditioned to be open to something like this. Using myself as an example, I realise I have always been a ‘seeker’. For instance when I was very young I had a realisation of how lucky it was for me to have woken up in this body and to my situation versus those starving kids I saw on tv. Luck of the draw I thought, but why? I don’t know why this popped into my head, but it did have me looking at the world differently from the other kids around me and had me questioning a lot of stuff. This continued into adulthood which eventually led me here. I would imagine a lot of us here may have similar stories which just leaves us more open.

• #7742 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Hello @robin and @marc ! I sent Deepak a link to this discussion back then when he asked if anyone can see any “hole in the sequential unfoldment” of the 11 laws (11.40 in the initial video). I don’t think any of us saw any logical hole, but I think we all enjoyed our discussion a lot 🙂
    Deepak was grateful for our engagement in this topic, he sent us the link to the longer presentation, and I suppose he has been writing on his book ever since.

Robin, my take is that the 11 laws are a step by step logical staircase leading people from the illusion of matter to the reality of consciousness. The people/minds that can climb this particular staircase need of course to be of a certain type, and I think Deepak is addressing scientifically inclined minds with this book. It’s not poetry, it’s science, or maybe the poetry of science 🙂 It is a way to show those who function through logic that the logic of materialism doesn’t hold, and give them an alternative that satisfies the intellect in a step by step expansion.

I wonder why you see a need for meaning and context … there is already meaning in this list reaching humanity, especially the realms of academia and education. This can be the structure of future education on our planet. Understanding what is real and what is illusion won’t happen through logic alone, but such a logical discourse might shake the blind belief in matter enough to help more people allow the journey to the direct experience of non-dual consciousness. And then there won’t be any need for “connecting to each other”, for we are not separate entities. That kind of connection is often pursued as a band aid, on an emotional level, when there is an intellectual belief in separation.

Mark, I think that many people are aware and when they hear these principles, they will nod and know from their own experience that it’s the way reality works. And when we see each other nodding … we will know that we all know 🙂 I guess you and Robin are worried about those who don’t yet know, but consciousness is a field and when enough of us wake up (for real, not just as an intellectual understanding), at some point everyone will do that too, because it is consciousness itself awakening. There is no struggle involved when everything is the same consciousness. There is struggle only as long as there is the illusion of separate entities or the belief that outcomes are not simply forms of the non-dual consciousness.

Robin, it’s nice that you will be listening to Deepak on this topic soon. I hope you’ll let us know of any new realization connected to that experience 🙂

• #7746 Score: 0

Robin
    Participant
    51 votes
    @robin

Dear Aurora,
    As always, such wisdom you share with us! I was listening to Deepak’s FB live today (saw you there, sister!) about creating the “new human” and his warning that the mind warring with itself as a result of our conditioning will only continue that war, even if it is in the “defense” of the good! Seems paradoxical, but I do agree that the only way out is to free ourselves from existing constructs and conditioning to see that we are all woven into a universal tapestry of one-ness, in a field beyond good and bad (thank you, Rumi!).

I cannot always hold this in mind, in the so-called “normal” reality we’ve found ourselves stuck in, and I sometimes get lost in my own mind (especially between 2-3 a.m., when caught in the web of worry – and for this, I am grateful always to the Oprah-Chopra meditations I turn to to meditate and gain perspective.

But I think most people are stuck in the world of separation and division, of blame and victimization that our world shows up in. It is a false, ego-driven image, of course.

You ask me, why stories? I don’t speak necessarily for those of us on the forum who have shared stories by way of gleaning additional insights into ultimate reality. But for others for whom the material world remains their frame of reference–and I include many scientists, philosophers, religious and rational thinkers in this category–I think story, allegory, art and music remain among the most powerful ways to help people see the world differently.

So, of course, a story (you know me!). I went with friends to a concert of Litvak music last night at the Lithuanian Embassy in Washington, DC. The Litvaks are Jews of Lithuanian and Eastern European descent (and Belarus and Ukraine, I learned last night). It was really a fantastic concert – featuring music of Gershwin, Benny Goodman, the violin mastery of Jascha Heifetz, and much more. Yet, 95 percent of the Jews of Lithuania were exterminated in WWII, and not just by Germany. We were saying, imagine all the Einstein’s and Heifetz’s who never got to be, on account of Hitler’s act of ultimate evil. And yet, the music connects us all, through time, space and heart, to both the tragedy, the talent, the mastery and, ultimately, the humanity of those people that connects from a world beyond to our own.

What does this story have to do with ultimate reality, you may ask? Just that it serves as a reminder and anchor to a reality beyond our world that is brimming with joy, creativity, harmony and beauty that we all have an ability to tap into, if we just open our minds to that possibility.

So it must all make sense to the rational mind – as is Deepak’s apparent intention here. But if it doesn’t touch our hearts, what good is all the reason in the world?

Just my humble opinion. Curious to hear what our friends in this forum think?

And, of course, I will share any wisdom I glean from Deepak’s local #YATU talk back here. Very much looking forward to that!

• #7791 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Hi again dear @robin , sorry for taking a while to answer. Not sure if what I’m sharing is wisdom, but it is the way I see things right now. I understand what you say about stories, allegory, art, music, and of course they are as good as logic, if not better, to help people on the way. Absolutely! As to the rational mind and the touching of the heart- yes, of course, understanding and feeling are both important.

But you see… all of it is still within the dream, the illusion, the construct. So to use an allegory (ha)- if most of humanity is watching the movie of their own constructs without having the slightest idea that it’s just a movie, but having identified with the characters, what Deepak does with this list is show up on the movie screen with a list of reasons why the movie can’t be reality, and what you suggest is that the movie uses visuals and audio to convey the same message. One would touch the intellect of the public, the other would touch the feelings. Of course both are important and useful! But you see, both our intellect and our feelings are still in the movie. Awareness, pure awareness, is the only real and solid reality, and it is beyond both intellect and feelings. Only by waking up to the reality of being the background, observer and source of both thought and feeling (not to mention the gross aspect of matter) have we reached truth.

Ok, so what I’m trying to say is that it’s not in the list or in the art/music anyway. It’s in the degree of awakenness. The message is only as effective for mass awakening as the depth of the messenger. The more the movie is populated with actors who experientially know that they are constructs, the more the whole population in the planetary movie awakens. Awareness itself awakens to itself never having been separate characters anyway.

This would mean that the only important thing to do is to wake up. Having woken up, it doesn’t really matter what exactly one does, for one contributes to mass awakening already by simply having awakened, and besides that, everything one thinks, says and does is so different and grounded in the real, that it breaks the mirrage of the unreal at every step. Some will make lists, others will play music and others will just sit there, and it will all be another kind of lists, music and sitting.

So tell us about your meeting with Deepak, or maybe tell us who you are now 🙂

• #7793 Score: 0

Robin
    Participant
    51 votes
    @robin

Words! So limiting, and yet one of the few ways we have to share our conceptions of reality. Thanks, Aurora, for that elegant explanation. How I love this forum! That’s what I told Deepak when I met him – that the depth and richness of this conversation has expanded my own awakening and allowed me to find soul mates with whom to co-create this dream in awareness. And, in fact, he signed my copy of YATU, To awakening Robin Payes.

The talk was one of his tour-de-force overviews, this on “The Future of Wellbeing.” It seemed a summary version of a weekend workshop I did with him several years ago with some updates on research they have done on lengthening telomerase (effects of meditation and yoga), stress reduction, and decreased susceptibility to Alzheimer’s, diabetes and heart disease. Important framing of the context of health as a self-regulating, mind-brain-body system-in-process that extends from the genome to the epigenome to the microbiome–and beyond. It both comes from the stars (universe) and returns to them. (I would send brief videos and pics from some of his slides, but I still can’t figure out how to post them here–if there’s interest, I can send them to you to post, Aurora.)

Who I am now is a more interesting question to me–and thanks for asking that! I’ve had two amazing dreams in the last month where Deepak has been my guide. In fact, the second one, which occurred 2 days before this talk, also included Oprah and Marianne Williamson! 🙂

In the first dream, my right brain (a metaphor for creativity, clarity and consciousness) expanded in my consciousness to overtake my thinking mind, as I felt a white light envelop both of us in unity so there were no boundaries and distinctions. There was no ego, no doubt, no cynicism. One might call it “heaven on Earth.” (Again, words are limiting in describing what this amazing experience felt like!)

Both were dreams of enlightenment–and btw, I took them symbolically to mean these were “earth angels” here to guide me, and all of us, to wholeness.

It was a moment in a dream out of time. This bliss is now what I try to reflect on when I feel the pressures of the everyday, or conflict, or the insanity of humanity trying to nail me back into my ego mind.

I share that because I think it is what we all dream of at some level–and can help each other co-create. This is the meta-dream: To awakening us all in time!

• #7794 Score: 0

Marc
    Participant
    2 votes
    @marc

Hi @aurorac

“This would mean that the only important thing to do is to wake up. Having woken up, it doesn’t really matter what exactly one does, for one contributes to mass awakening already by simply having awakened, and besides that, everything one thinks, says and does is so different and grounded in the real, that it breaks the mirrage of the unreal at every step. Some will make lists, others will play music and others will just sit there, and it will all be another kind of lists, music and sitting.”

I needed to see this right now. Thank you.

Marc

• #7795 Score: 0

Marc
    Participant
    2 votes
    @marc

Hi @robin,

Thanks for sharing with us and sharing with Deepak on our behalf our journey.

” How I love this forum!”

I couldn’t agree more. I just seem to come here and find exactly what I need at the moment. May our sharing continue.

Marc

• #7811 Score: 0

JenniferL
    Participant
    89 votes
    @jenniferl

Dear @robin

Thank you for sharing your journey with the Future of Wellbeing, Deepak Chopra, and your dreams and spiritual experiences.

As for your dreams, I’ll quote you here, “I felt a white light envelop both of us in unity so there were no boundaries and distinctions. There was no ego, no doubt, no cynicism. One might call it “heaven on Earth.”

I’ve experienced similar states of being. I call these states Divine! I believe this is the next step for developing humanity: Metahuman. That is, to regain the experience of the spiritual kingdoms on the earthly planes where limitations, separations, and anything harmful is lost sight of to the greater reality. The greater reality means simply, in part, that we are never apart from one another. No distinctions (economics, education, social status, etc.) come between us and we are seen for who we truly are as spiritual beings walking on the earthly planes. I think its marvelous you had such an experience! I’ve also had such dreams of Deepak, Oprah, and Marianne Williamson, and others. To me, its evidence that we are never separated. After all, we are working together, in the same vein, if you will.

I like to write my experiences down in a spiritual journal and have for many years. I believe this provides a growing body of evidence for the subjective realities and helps solidify “heaven on earth’ individually and collectively.

Much love to you and to the forum! I’m deeply inspired by our communication with one another!
    Love, light, and blessings,
    JenniferL

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X