Beyond Earth's timeline and dimensions – pondering the unlimited cosmos

////Beyond Earth's timeline and dimensions – pondering the unlimited cosmos

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Menas Kafatos 3 years ago.

• Author

Derek Whitney
    Participant
    22 votes
    @derek-whitney

Hi Deepak, Menas and Aurora

This question may be beyond our ability to know but I feel is worth pondering:
    Similar to Deepak’s asking what came before the big bang – I’d like to ponder what comes after our Sun fades into oblivion and life as we know it ceases on earth. It is cosmic beyond human thought dimensions to know that there are billions, if not trillions of galaxies and to ponder what universes and forms may exist beyond our very limited human capacity to explore.

As a species, we are understandably mostly fixated with the human demands of the here and now. But ‘knowing and being’ conscious of the deeper, timeless, miraculous truth of our One true Self, really gifts an unlimited sense of a boundless, eternal, magical cosmos with as infinite a variety of galaxies and planets as there are an almost infinite variety of life forms on this tiny Earth.

The vast, timeless, unlimited nature and power of Source that is evident in the billions of years evolution of the miracle planetary home we share blows the little human mind beyond it’s thought capacity to fully understand – but somewhere deep within, we hold unlimited knowings that directly relate to ‘being the self knowledge’ of the ridiculously totally unlimited creating power of everything that we indeed are. Every step that takes us closer to living from that ‘knowing and being’ is more powerful than every collective human thought ever experienced combined and pondering that ‘now’ excites me more than words on here can aptly convey.

Welcome any thoughts…..Namaste

This post has received 1 vote up.
  • #4953 Score: 1

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

Dear Derek,

I have answered your question in the forum, Readers Ask: What Comes After Our Sun Fades?

Thank you for this great question! I’d love to hear your thoughts.

Love,
    Deepak

This post has received 1 vote up.
  • #5575 Score: 0

Menas Kafatos
    41 votes
    @menask

Thank you for your question @derek-whitney.
    You can read my answer in Readers Ask: The Future of Humanity and the Earth
    Love,
    Menas

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X