Chapter 1: You are Love

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  solongo 3 years ago.

• Author

solongo
    Participant
    4 votes
    @solongo

It was pleasant to listen to today’s A & I on Particles and Agents of Power. I always thought Power is Love then I looked at Love as Particles and stopped at exploring Particles ( although it is very tempting). Instead of going deeper into looking at particules, electrons, energy fields, ions and magnatic field I went back to the book and restarted Chapter 1. The book starts with statement, ” You and Universe are One.” Then I inhaled and said, ” If I am one with Universe, I must be love.” I made this jugdment based on recent events happened in my life. I wanted to meditate with Deepak,and I wanted to see Elizabeth Warren, and it happend effortlessly. I did not have look for it, I was following the all the wisdom, Ananda apps ( morning meditations are the best), and Lately I am noticing power struggle among Universes. So tonight’s question is:
    How to dissolve power struggles and shift,transmute,move that struggles to hardrives or upgrade them to young galaxies so that old stardusts and anything else can pre-exist altogether in harmony?

Thank you!

Solongo

• #6154 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Dear @solongo , I’d like to let you know that we have introduced a new system on the forum. We are asking everyone to please use @question in their text when submitting a question to the authors. This makes it possible for the moderation team to not miss any of them, as there are many beautiful discussions going on with questions asked among members.

There is more information about this in our Support and Announcements subforum How to Submit a Question to the Authors

This question has been listed, but it might be good to know for future ones. Thank you for your participation in the forum! 🙂

• #6166 Score: 0

solongo
    Participant
    4 votes
    @solongo

Dear Aurora,

Thank you for letting me know.

Have a beautiful day!

Love,

Solongo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X