Consciousness and Thought

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Aurora Carlson 3 years ago.

• Author

Vikram Chauhan
    Participant
    11 votes
    @vikram-chauhan

@question (didn’t put @question in my previous post before. The question is for the authors) –
    What is the difference between consciousness and thought? To me they are very closely related (too close to discern between the two).

Thanks,
    Vikram

• #6117 Score: 0

krista
    Participant
    24 votes
    @krista

Hi @vikram-chauhan,

From what I understand, thoughts are in the mind, and the mind is in consciousness.

So maybe, consciousness,
    Put all thoughts here today
    In a parade, a story,
    Marched them through “time”
    And brought them all to life

Just a thought!
    Much love, Krista

• #6122 Score: 0

Vikram Chauhan
    Participant
    11 votes
    @vikram-chauhan

Hi Krista,

Thank you very much for clearing my doubts.

Now I get the big picture of it. The universal conciousness collapsed the thoughts that were in potentiality and, an actual thought was born.

And that actual thought was the first thing in the universe. That thought had its own conciousness- which was a drop of the universal conciousness. And that actualized thought could only choose from the potentialities in the drop of consciousness. And thus was born the first living being. And the living cell divided and finally came human beings who extrapolated the universe to the Big Bang.

@question: is my line of thinking correct here? Please foward my question of the creation of the universe to the authors. I really want to know how the universe got created- from its very inception till now.

In my theory of the universe, not only consciousness collapses the potential of thoughts but, thought itself also collapses the potential of thoughts.

Thanks a lot,
    Vikram

• #6123 Score: 0

Vikram Chauhan
    Participant
    11 votes
    @vikram-chauhan

Universal conciousness creates thoughts. But the thought it has created is itself conciousness.

@question: I firmly believe that my line of thinking is correct. Please let me know what do you think.

Thanks!
    Vikram

• #6124 Score: 0

Vikram Chauhan
    Participant
    11 votes
    @vikram-chauhan

There was a typo above:
    Universal conciousness collapses potentiality into actual thought. But the actual thought that it has collapsed, is also concious.

In the beginning of the universe, universal consciousness collapsed potentiality into an actual thought. And the rest of the collapsing of potential thoughts was solely done by the actual thought that the universal conciousness collapsed. Meaning that they were solely collapsed by the actual thought and other actual thoughts collapsed by previous actual thoughts.

@question: why didn’t the universal conciousness collapse more than one potential thought into an actual thought?

Thanks!
    Vikram

• #6125 Score: 0

Vikram Chauhan
    Participant
    11 votes
    @vikram-chauhan

The universal conciousness collapses potentialities into an actuality. This is the same way as conciousness collapses potentiality of electron into an actual electron. It can collapse the potentialities into only one actuality. Similarly, the universal conciousness collapses the potentialities only into one actuality. It collapses it into an actuality of thought. Universal conciousness only contains potentiality of thought. Since conciousness only contains thoughts and not material things. It is thought that can contain material things.

@question: is my thinking on the correct lines here?

Thanks!
    Vikram

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X