Death and Consciousness from the view point of a Psychic Medium

////Death and Consciousness from the view point of a Psychic Medium

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Deepak Chopra 4 years ago.

• Author

trishaham
    Participant
    6 votes
    @trishaham

Good Evening, Deepak,
    I have had some very successful readings from a few legitimate Psychic Mediums. There is a knowingness that my loved ones who at physical death are still around me. How is it that some psychics are able to see, hear, taste, and feel my ancestors who have past on? Is it that the Medium has taped into another dimension where there is no space and time? You mentioned in one of your Facebook videos, that the soul keeps its memories, Karma and desires. Are my ancestors talking to me from what they take with them when they die? I do not fear death since I know I am a consciousness being and it gives me even more comfort to know they can still communicate to me through a Medium and sometimes when I have a dream visitation. I just would like your insight as to how this happens. On a side note, I am taking the 21 Day Mediation and love it. I am grateful for having you in my life on my journey this lifetime. Much Love…

• #7066 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Dear Trisha ( @trishaham ), thank you so much for continuing to ask the authors interesting questions which enrich us all! I have a small request: would you please use @question in your text when you post a question to the authors? This sends the question to the moderation team which can forward it to the authors, without the risk of missing any question on a forum full of activity. This question has been filed, but for future questions, we would be grateful. Thank you so much! Wishing you a great day!

• #7147 Score: 0

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

Dear @trishaham, thank you for your question! I have answered in Readers Ask: Are Psychics and Mediums Real?

Love,
    Deepak

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X