Do We Create Our Own Reality?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Robin 4 years ago.

• Author

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

The question I am answering in this video is: “Do we create our own reality?”
    Let me know what you think!

Love,
    Deepak

This post has received 2 votes up.
  • #4888 Score: 1

Derek Whitney
    Participant
    22 votes
    @derek-whitney

Do our thoughts create our own reality?

Thoughts are energy. The evidence of this, for those who require it, is to simply look at how equally depleted/tired an accountant is at the end of a day to a construction labourer. Both expel energy in their work, one physically and the other via thought.

All energy is the energy of the cosmos in a unique form.
    The Universe seems created for and intent on a cosmic journey towards Love via form experiences.
    The evidence of this is that the cells of every form of life on Earth ‘optimally perform when in an environment of harmonious co-operation.’
    And human cells attain peak, ageless, vital, enthused, performance when being and sharing true Love with another.

Do our thoughts create our reality and impact the universe?
    Yes. Everything is the universe impacting, experiencing and evolving itself.

Every thought that is rooted in Love gifts cellular form flow.
    Every thought that arises in fear causes cellular form entropy.

On an individual and species level, thought is a tool that is used to evolve all towards Love. But we, from a human time and space perspective, are taking a long time to awaken to ‘knowing’ this truth and to living in alignment to the cellular flow gifted only from being Love and in the process thinking only Loving thoughts.

I am very grateful for the Love that sits behind and within all that is related to ‘You are the Universe’ and look forward to any Australian launch of same which I would love to welcome and see in Lennox Head, on the most Eastern Point of the Australian coast and where there is a growing community of Lovingly intentioned, nature aligned people growing natural foods, creating unique works of art, a thriving musical scene and generally a sharing, caring, peaceful community, contributing in our own small way to the global awakening required to save humanity, all species and the planet from our unconscious selves

This post has received 1 vote up.
  • #4912 Score: 0

Derek Whitney
    Participant
    22 votes
    @derek-whitney

More thoughts or rather felt ponderings on how thoughts contribute to the evolution of the Universe:

The key to ‘right/helpful/Loving thought’ is simply to ‘know yourself as the you who is able to observe all thoughts as they arise’ and then to only give energy and actioned attention to those thoughts that arise of/from or for Love, paying minimal (purely observational/acknowledgement that fear is there) to no energetic actioned attention to those that are rooted in fear/judgement etc.

In doing so, we simultaneously, actively and optimally contribute to:
    a) a more flowing Universe and
    b) a more cellular flowing personal form

the ultimate win / win.

Great forum and feel very blessed to live in a place and time that allows daily energy calibrating time in beautiful nature and to engage via modern technology with others similarly interested in being/realising and sharing ultimate, divine truths/gifts and knowings as part of this unlimited, miraculous experience called life.

Namaste

• #5033 Score: 0

Robin
    Participant
    51 votes
    @robin

I heard you say in the Fb live on March 3, that as we expand our discoveries to the stars and beyond, these are yet other constructions in consciousness. I totally get that–it is the same as the the Creation story in Genesis–God made all the creatures of the Earth and Man named them.

My question is, as we name these new cosmic bodies, and even the new quantum discoveries (the Higgs boson comes to mind), are we “inventing the future” by expanding our consciousness?

You referred to this idea when you talked about the Meta-human, or Human 2.0, as I like to call us/them. Discoveries and new technologies (human-designed) that will extend the lifespan and augmented reality enables us to extend our reach and our vision.

Then as a follow up question, this feels exciting and positive…but as long as humanity contains the seeds for both good and evil, yin and yang, how do we deter this from becoming a possible race to destruction — as Buzz Lightyear says — “to Infinity and Beyond?”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X