Does non local consciousness hold true for the non wave reality

////Does non local consciousness hold true for the non wave reality

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Aurora Carlson 4 years ago.

• Author

Vedic
    Participant
    2 votes
    @vedic

I have few questions for you Deepak–1) Is consciousness fundamental like space time. The collapsing of wave functions works for quantum sub atomic particle, but does it hold for the larger non wave reality that we observe daily. Do you think that the objects and reality we see are a collapsing of superimposed wave possiblity given by schrondinger wave equation.It seems implausible as large objects do not confer to wave mechanics.Do you think that the Deepak Chopra exists as non local consciousness, that there could be many entities of Deepak Chopra around the world similar to electron probability around the space.

This post has received 1 vote up.
  • #4994 Score: 0

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

Dear Vedic,

I have answered your question in the forum, Readers Ask: Is Consciousness as Fundamental as Space Time?

Thank you for the stimulating question. I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts.

Love,
    Deepak

• #5035 Score: 1

Vedic
    Participant
    2 votes
    @vedic

Hi Deepak,

Thank you for taking my questions. I was honored to find my name(Vedic) from you in the video and sincerity with which you it.

.You said that collapsing of wave particle is not limited to sub atomic particles but also to large objects.Is it empirically proven or just an hypothesis.Can you provide some reference since I have a strong background in engineering and quantum mechanics as well as consciousness which I inherited from my family tree and culture.

Best Regards

Vedic Aryan

This post has received 1 vote up.
    • #5290 Score: 0

Deepak Chopra
      60 votes
      @deepakchopra

Dear Vedic, I have expanded on your next question in Readers Ask: Is the World Made of Objects or Experiences?

Love,
      Deepak

• #5291 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

Hi Vedic, thank you for your questions, I enjoyed watching Deepak’s answer and am curious about what Menas will answer too!

What do you think of Deepak’s second answer?

It seems to me that this is one of those situations where the questions itself have to be rephrased, as they come from a world-view which needs to be transcended. If we realize that “particles” and “large objects” are nothing other than experiences, then there is no actual difference between them regarding their true nature. It’s like wondering if the same rules apply to dreaming of a mouse as to dreaming of an elephant 🙂 They are both dream-creations regardless of their apparently different qualities. In the same way, particles and large objects are both experiences appearing in the same consciousness, according to the same principles.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X