Evolution and GOD !!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Deepak Chopra 4 years ago.

• Author

AGYA
    Participant
    1 vote
    @agya

#Yatu I am a curious enthusiast in the scientific knowledge of evolution. The whole universe came about thru many things and we human were born but miracle was human mind and ability of human consciousness to understand the universe.We are made up of just one element and I guess the whole universe is made up of one thing ..Mind evolved with time and the complex phenomena of human mind ,body and soul came about through something.It’s a miracle how did human consciousness understand the entire universe which he didn’t even created !! The whole concept of non duality began to unfold !! We cannot be anything more than that particle !! It’s all about ‘I’ and that’s what it is ..But ‘I’ and ‘YOU’are no different.I wish we could discover who made us so intelligent and created ‘GOD’ ..Do u believe in GOD ,will science give us that answer some day ! There is no life beyond Earth but definitely with more research we will find some more planets !! If I get any information about the universe I will share 🙂 I would request Dr. Chopra to respond..Cheers

This post has received 1 vote up.
  • #4569 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Hello Agya, it’s a pleasure to meet you here on #YATU ! 🙂
    I believe that You Are the Universe” will be a perfect read for someone as passionate and thirsty for answers as you! I love your many questions and the answers you have so far!

You write: “We are made up of just one element and I guess the whole universe is made up of one thing ..
    What is that one thing to you? Please share!

• #4586 Score: 0

AGYA
    Participant
    1 vote
    @agya

#Yatu I will definitely read ‘You are the UNIVERSE’ , just maybe in March ..I have read many books by Dr. Chopra and I am in awe !!! I think scientifically we are made up of atoms ,the smallest particle but on a emotional level LOVE ,that binds us all together !! Thank you for your reply !!! Cheers Agya Please keep enlightening my thirst and curiousity …Bye !!! Love

• #4787 Score: 0

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

Dear Agya, thank you for your question! I have replied in a video, you can watch it here.

Love,
    Deepak

• #5154 Score: 4

Richa
    Participant
    32 votes
    @richa

Dear Dr. Chopra & Aurora,
    Here is my question…
    Einstein said, “Everyone who is seriously interested in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the universe – a spirit vastly superior to man, and one in the face of which our modest powers must seem humble.” How can one connect and evolve with this spirit? Is this spirit Divine God? How does our consciousness relate to this spirit superior to man?
    Thanks.

Regards,

Richa Kumar

This post has received 4 votes up.
    • #5158 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

Hello Richa, a warm welcome to the YATU forum! 🙂
      Such an interesting question you asked, can’t wait for Deepak’s response!

The question that arose in me when reading your Einstein quote was… how can any scientist ignore or deny an intelligence superior to the personal ego mind? I ask myself this every time I am faced with an arrogant know-it-all scientist, doctor, politician, etc. I don’t mean the ones who can actually tap into the Mind which knows it all but those who loudly insist that all there is to us and our world is physical matter.

People with that view believe that matter (the body) is the source of mind, that matter (pills and scalpels) is the source of health and that matter (money) is the source of welfare. Chasing that, humanity finds itself in a mess, because none of that is true.

What do you think, how do we turn this around?

• #5453 Score: 0

Deepak Chopra
      60 votes
      @deepakchopra

Dear Richa, thank you for the question! I have addressed it about 10 minutes into the video I made at the PTTOW conference yesterday. My apologies for not stating your name correctly!
      Readers Ask: Is Spirit the Essence of Science?

Love,
      Deepak

• #5159 Score: 1

Richa
    Participant
    32 votes
    @richa

Dear Aurora,

Thank you so much for a warm welcome to YATU forum.

I agree with you about the fact that in today’s world, there are doctors, scientists, and others who do not believe in the existence of higher power. It is disturbing to see doctors who treat patients with pills that have so many side effects and do not acknowledge the benefits of alternative medicine and meditation etc… Yes, this puts health of humanity in a crisis.

I think one way of turning this around is by raising awareness and by educating one another. What you are doing here on this forum is remarkable. Inviting discussions is a great way of cultivating awareness and education.

What Dr. Deepak Chopra does to promote a healthier, just, sustainable, and a happier world by reaching out to millions of people around the world is one great way of putting in efforts to turn this around. We must unite and educate ourselves and those around us.

I look forward to hearing back from you and Dr. Deepak Chopra.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Richa

This post has received 1 vote up.
    • #5172 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

Yes Richa, I agree with you that if we keep meeting this way, talking about what we truly know, about who/what we are and about all the possibilities that open up to us, if we keep sharing and acknowledging the reality of our transcendent experiences, we will contribute to a necessary shift in paradigm.
      Still, the inner work remains primary, doesn’t it? 🙂 We need to keep freeing consciousness of its imagined limitations, and we can only do that within the individual experience. I am grateful for everyone who is walking the path!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X