Experiencing being the universe and its impact on our health…

////Experiencing being the universe and its impact on our health…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Deepak Chopra 3 years ago.

• Author

Richa
    Participant
    32 votes
    @richa

Dear Dr. Deepak & Aurora,

How does one experience being the universe in a day to day routine, practically? How can being the universe help us to maintain good health and wellbeing?

Thanks.

Deepest regards,

Richa

This post has received 1 vote up.
  • #5182 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Hi Richa 🙂
    Such a lovely question! May I ask, how do you feel when you don’t take yourself seriously? When you don’t fight to uphold some role you are playing, neither for yourself nor others…
    I know that I am always much lighter, more free, flexible and in real power when I don’t spend my energy on chasing superficial things. I remain at home, in existence, and from there I can be present with whatever experience arises.
    Would anyone else like to share? These are surely experiences we all can relate to!

• #5188 Score: 1

Richa
    Participant
    32 votes
    @richa

Good point, Aurora. When I don’t take myself seriously, I feel like something is missing in my life. Like you said, it is so important to feel home, in existence, and present. Yes, one must meditate, do yoga, pranayama, eat healthy, exercise, and perform self care to remain healthy. How can you be the universe at a practical level and how can being the universe impact our health and wellbeing?

This post has received 1 vote up.
  • #5246 Score: 0

Richa
    Participant
    32 votes
    @richa

Dear Dr. Deepak Chopra,

Thank you so much for answering my question on facebook.

Best regards,

Richa

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X