Free will & spontaneous right action

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ana Sanjuan 4 years ago.

• Author

Derek Whitney
    Participant
    22 votes
    @derek-whitney

Deepak in one of your earlier Facebook video posts, you beautifully summarised the relationship between consciousness free will and the reality that most people live as ‘no free will pre-determined actioning’ biological robots. That video affirmed clearly what to me is the 100% resonating truth that you outlined, which is that only when awakening transpires, which is an individual process, and being, knowing and living of/from awareness is achieved, only then does what you call spontaneous right action occur.

How can anyone know when/that this is happening? Because of the light, energetic flow and feeling in the moment of agelessness, vibrancy, enthusiasm, joy, freedom, peace, unlimitedness and Love that it gifts.

There literally is no need or cause for thought, because the Universal (what Source guided me to call) ‘Feltness energy’ that we are provides it’s own energetic/cellular affirmation which we feel and experience through our entire body/mind. I have experienced this multiple times and am sure that you and others have too.

It cannot be bought with money, nor achieved with power or status, it is only available through being/knowing and living in alignment with the Source energetic guidance that flows through us, in the moment.

I encourage you to speak and share more on this as it is powerful truth that is missed by almost all and certainly by even the most knowledgeable scientists.

Observing the human universe from a place of knowing this is real and available to all but experienced by few is a fascinating reality and I only hope that ‘You are the Universe’ receives much global attention and traction, towards moving many more closer to the lived experience of divinity awareness and spontaneous right action.

Thank you for all that you share and I am looking forward to the arrival of my own copy of ‘You are the Universe’. Namaste

• #4988 Score: 0

Ana Sanjuan
    Participant
    11 votes
    @anitasanjuan

Derek,

I’d like to tag along to this conversation.

I appreciate Deepak’s post and his outline of ‘creative interactivity’ and ‘the principles of emergence.’

I like to consider the social applicability of creative interactivity and emergence; that if people create a safe, open system; have shared vision and goals; emotionally and spiritually bond; incubate together; give each other feedback, and repeat this process, then their intended vision will emerge.

That is what the YATU forum creates- a platform for shared visioning and feedback, using the YATU knowledge, to arrive at a correct understanding of reality, which can move society in the direction of peace, sustainability, health, and happiness.

I appreciate your conclusion that “only when personal awakening happens does spontaneous right action occur.” But I wonder if the prerequisite must be that we are awakened? Do you mean being awakened and enlightened as a permanent state of being? Or do you mean that right action can occur in the moments of awakening, of authenticity, of connection to source?

Let me share a personal story: When I was in my early 20’s I became aware that I often spoke from an automatic, scripted self. I was a confident, smart, young Cuban woman, raised in the immigrant neighborhoods of New York. In my upbringing, being decisive with your words was a sport. I noticed that when I would engage in conversation from my head and ego, I would often not say what was truly in my heart. I wouldn’t share the nuances that I believed in and an opportunity to exchange more deeply and authentically would be missed.

So in a commitment to truth and authenticity, I started practicing being in a conversation where I would focus on my heart- quite literally bring my attention to the area in my chest. I would clear my mind and engage in conversation purely from this heart place- from a place connected to source, not scripted by ego.

What would happen was perhaps an example of ‘spontaneous right action?’ The communication was clear, soft, penetrating and transformative. My audience would stop and reflect. So would I. Together we engaged at a deeper level, more authentically and intelligently. We would arrive at new understandings that were novel and emergent- created through our exchange rather than delivered independently by either of us.

I learned how to switch back and forth between what I’ll call ‘speaking from ego’ and ‘speaking from heart-source.’ Today I am aware of where I come from when I speak, and always, speaking from heart-source yields right thinking, right words, and right action.

So I present this as an example of arriving at right action is the “moments of awakening” rather than as a state of permanently awakened being, which I think is rare.

So panning away from me and towards the applicability of creative interactivity and emergence, can the unawakened person arrive at spontaneous right action by being within certain parameters (like those that foster emergence), or by practicing authenticity?

Love your thoughts,

Ana (Anita) Sanjuan

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X