General Rules and Guidelines

/General Rules and Guidelines

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rachel 4 years ago.

• Author

Website Support
    Keymaster
    @support

Content:

In the GENERAL DISCUSSIONS sub-forums you are welcome to start a conversation and/or leave questions on consciousness, science, the nature of reality and any questions related to the book, You Are the Universe. Please use @question in your text (not in the title) to make sure that your question is listed for submission to the authors.
    The FROM THE AUTHORS sub-forums are reserved for content posted by the authors. You are welcome to comment but please do not post new topics in those sub-forums.
    In the QUESTIONS FROM THE AUTHORS forum you can answer questions asked by the authors and engage in dialogue with other members.
    In the SUPPORT AND ANNOUNCEMENTS forum you can find a growing list of tips on how to use the forum and submit your requests for support.

Etiquette:

1. Be respectful to other users and avoid personal attacks.
    2. Posts in a particular forum need to stay on topic.
    3. No Cross Posting. Please pick the most appropriate forum to start your topic and do not start more than one topic with the same message.
    4. Participants may not post or otherwise transmit promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation, except in those forum sections where advertising is expressly permitted.
    5. You are not allowed to post affiliate links anywhere on the discoveringyourcosmicself forums (including signatures).
    6. Participants may not upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that is obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
    7. Offensive words or foul language, must be avoided.
    8. Account sharing between 2 (two) or more people is not allowed.

For further support, please contact Aurora Carlson.

• #5962 Score: 2

Arthur
    Participant
    4 votes
    @arthur

[MODERATION NOTE: We ask new members to please not post questions here under the “Rules and Guidelines” topic, but in the subforums dedicated to different chapters of the book! See How to Submit a Question to the Authors. Thank you!]

@question
    Dear Dr Chopra/Menas.
    I will like hear your thoughts on these questions
    1.Are these modes of knowing or Modification of consciousness constant?
    2.is the infiniti playing games with itself because if it is the only true reality behind this modes than that means it creates this modes to amuse itself perhaps without these modes of knowing it is nothing? Thank you and do forgive me if my questions does not sound right.

This post has received 2 votes up.
    • #5963 Score: 1

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

[MODERATION NOTE: We ask new members to please not post questions here under the “Rules and Guidelines” topic, but in the subforums dedicated to different chapters of the book! See How to Submit a Question to the Authors. Thank you!]

Dear @arthur , thank you so much for using the @question tag to submit your question to the authors! We moderators appreciate it, as it makes it easier for us to not miss any questions.

I think your questions are very interesting and I look forward to the answer from the authors, it will probably take some time but in the meantime you maybe can enjoy other forum discussions.

For future questions I recommend that you post new topics in the Book Forum under General Discussions (here is the link).

Thank you and I hope you are enjoying being part of the YATU community! 🙂

This post has received 1 vote up.
  • #6681 Score: 0

Rachel
    Participant
    @rachel

@question

Dear Dr. Deepak Chopra,
    I love your guided meditations and also your books. I do have some doubts, and I was wondering if you can give me your opinion on these questions:

If I do not idenitfy with the body and mind, does it mean I am abandoning my Self? Or am I just abandoning my Ego Self and getting connected to my true Spiritual Self?

Many thanks! Greetings from Portugal!
    Rachel

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X