Greetings to Mr.Chopra and the readers. Here is the question

////Greetings to Mr.Chopra and the readers. Here is the question

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Deepak Chopra 3 years ago.

• Author

Yasir
    Participant
    2 votes
    @yasir

Dr.Chopra you are my master. It’s an honor truly!
    Sir Can you please very precisely state the real meaning of “Divinity”?
    Words can never reveal the truth but as close I can come to a word “Divinity” please break it easy for us.
    My utmost regards sir.

• #4860 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Greetings, Nasir!
    Such a deep question you ask…
    How would you explain the word “divinity” to a child?

• #4894 Score: 1

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

Dear Yasir,

I have answered your question in the forum, Readers Ask: What is the Definition of Divinity?

Thank you for the great question! I am curious to hear your thoughts.

Love,
    Deepak

This post has received 1 vote up.
    • #4897 Score: 0

Yasir
      Participant
      2 votes
      @yasir

Good morning sir.

I can’t even phrase that how it makes me feel to get an answer back from you and not only that, but you mentioned me personally prior to answering the question. Sir I am totally flattered!

I have another question but I will compose it once I over come on my joy!

You are the best!

Namaskaar.

• #5150 Score: 0

Yasir
      Participant
      2 votes
      @yasir

Greetings to Dr. Chopra, Aurora and to the readers!

Discoveringyourcosmicself.com is a wonderful platform for really to get to the truth. I am cherished to be the part of it. Sir,Dr. Chopra thank you so much for answering the question about knowing and the possible skeptical views. I was there when your broadcast was live. It was a true honor to hear my name in your broadcast. Your answer was very comprehensive and concrete, It helped a lot. I am almost regularly attending one meditation by Rupert Spira and yes he is remarkable! Thank you so much sir for that recommendation. I am in touch with you and will be the part of discussion so more and more people can be enlighten. Thank you once again Dr. Chopra and Aurora.

• #4902 Score: 0

Yasir
    Participant
    2 votes
    @yasir

Greetings to the readers and Dr. Chopra & Aurora Carlson.

I am truly obliged for the broadcast you gave regarding my question about Divinity. Thank you it was highly comprehensive reply!
    Sir Chopra, I pondered a couple of videos done by Rupert Spira,as suggested by you.
    He is very English so I didn’t have any trouble understanding him since I was partially raised in England.
    There is a particular fact he mentioned in one of his dialogue with some fellow, in which he states, “That all there is ☆Knowing☆” in my interpretation what we call awareness. Just the different symbols for the same basic fundamental reality.
    I used his information as a way to meditate on everything in my surroundings, perceiving all of it as just a knower. I found myself just as a witnessing Knower in everything, which made it easy for me to live in a total Chaos even. At some point however, skeptics may object that “This fundamental fact may limit the expression of everyday activities as we know we are the Knower so what’s the point of doing anything even?” Does this make sense. Please enlighten us sir.
    I remain truly yours.
    Cheers

• #5070 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

Greetings Yasir!

I hope Dr. Chopra will soon answer your question.
      In the meantime, you can find many interesting topics on the forum and I hope that you feel free to join the discussions with other members!

• #5117 Score: 1

Yasir
      Participant
      2 votes
      @yasir

Hi Aurora, greetings, love, well wishes to you and Mr. Chopra and to the readers.

As perhaps you noticed on Facebook we just moved our place and I was super busy. I apologize for not being in touch with reality and fascinated by objects. I sure soon going to join the discussion. Love for all!

• #5122 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

Yasir, what a joy it is to meet people who know which is reality and which is Maya, the play of forms 🙂 Thank you for the well-wishes, may you enjoy wonderful experiences in your new home!

• #5138 Score: 0

Yasir
      Participant
      2 votes
      @yasir

Hi Aurora.

Thanks so much for always answering me! words can’t express of course how lucky I feel to have such lovely beings such as yourself and Dr.Chopra in the present experience I have in my awareness! Looks like Dr.Chopra is back from Israel too. I will get the answer of my question at some point I know. Thanks so much for the well wishes regarding our new house. much obliged!

• #5152 Score: 1

Deepak Chopra
      60 votes
      @deepakchopra

Dear Yasir, I have responded to your question in Readers Ask: What Is Knowing?

Love,
      Deepak

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X