How can inert objects participate in cosmic consciousness?

////How can inert objects participate in cosmic consciousness?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Deepak Chopra 3 years ago.

• Author

elviragherman
    Participant
    5 votes
    @elviragherman

Dear dr.Deepak Chopra,Namaste from Romania(now,I know exactly what means “namaste”from your book”The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire”). First of all I want to thank you for your exhaustive answer to my question(16.07.2017);I am greatful for this.I was also surprised you visited Romania,in fact Bucharest .You make me hope that one day,in the future you’ll come again… Now,I dare to ask you another question from the book “YOU ARE THE UNIVERSE” and I hope I don’t abuse of your kindness. On p.150 you wrote:”Q:Are the human beings the only conscious creatures on Earth? A:No.All living creatures participate in cosmic consciousness.In fact,all so-called inert objects participate in it,too.” My question is:how can inert objects participate in cosmic consciousness?

• #7274 Score: 0

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

Dear Elvira ( @elviragherman ), thank you for your question! I have answered in Readers Ask: Difference Between Panpsychism and Non-Duality?

Love,
    Deepak

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X