How to feel real everyday by making the illusion of separation fall away…

////How to feel real everyday by making the illusion of separation fall away…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Richa 3 years ago.

• Author

Richa
    Participant
    32 votes
    @richa

@question, @aurorac, @deepakchopra, @menaskafatos, @YATU community…

Dear Dr. Chopra & Dr. Kafatos,

Namaste! In the book, “You are the Universe: Discovering Your Cosmic Self and Why It Matters,” here is what you mention about what separation feels like and what being real feels like…You give some examples of how separation is experienced…Citing, “What separation feels like…You see yourself as an isolated individual. You listen to the demands of your ego and place ‘I, me, and mine’ ahead of other people’s. You are powerless in the face of mighty natural forces. The basics of survival require work, struggle, and worry. You long to join with another person in order to solve the problem of loneliness. The constant cycle of pleasure and pain is inescapable. You may find yourself prey to mental states beyond your control, such as depression, anxiety, hostility, and envy. The external world dominates over the inner world – hard reality is inescapable…By contrast, here is what it feels like after the illusion of separation has fallen away…What being real feels like…You are not in the universe. The universe is in you. ‘In here’ and ‘out there’ are mirror reflections of each other. Consciousness is continuous and present in everything. It is the one reality. All the separate activities in the universe are actually one activity. Reality isn’t just fine-tuned. It is perfectly tuned. Your purpose is to align yourself with the creativity of the cosmos. The next thing you feel like doing is the best thing you can do. Existence feels free, open, and without obstacles. Mind and ego still exist, but they get a lot more time off. Knowing who you really are, you set off to explore unknown possibilities…” In todays world of chaos, it is such a challenge to feel real and and not separated. How does one transition from feeling separated to feeling real? What can one do daily, from day-to-day, to rid of the illusion of separation and feel real?

Dr. Chopra, I really enjoy listening to you everyday and am so grateful for your presence on this forum and on Facebook live. I would like to sincerely express my gratitude to you for your time. I thank you for your guidance and leadership. Your wisdom is so very meaningful and it is always a blessing to hear from you.

Thank you.

Deepest regards,

Richa

This post has received 1 vote up.
  • #6553 Score: 1

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Dear Richa ( @richa ),

If you are experiencing chaos, then my advice is that you seek silence. When the senses, thoughts, emotions are on overload, the picture of the world becomes chaotic. The world is as we are.
    So still yourself, dear friend. Seek silence and time for yourself, if you can in nature, and meditate. Meditation is a humble renunciation of the world, it means going inward in search for truth, peace, joy, bliss. Through the practice of meditation you learn how to let go of everything that is not real, that is not your true self- you let go of thoughts, emotions, sensations, you let go of all that is storming. When you do that, the mind starts to calm down and you have a chance to get a glimpse of the paradise at your core. And when the mind has calmed down… when we open our eyes again, the world has changed, because we have changed. When consciousness is peaceful and loving, the image of the world mirrors it.

• #6563 Score: 1

Richa
    Participant
    32 votes
    @richa

Dear Aurora,

I thank you for your advice. I recently joined a meditation class. And yes, it does make a big difference. I can already relate to what you are saying.

I appreciate your input.

Meditation is one thing you can do certainly. I am aware of that. What else could one do?

Regards & Love,

Richa

• #6570 Score: 1

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

Meditation is the most important action you can do, but you can also see to it that you are taking good care of yourself in all other ways- physically, emotionally, mentally. This is the correct direction when things “out there” are not going well.
      Your question is so important and so many people are asking exactly this. I am right now writing a book and creating an online program on how to live a vital life, fully empowered. So my answers will come in a little while Richa, in a more organized form. Until then, there is so much information everywhere, the community here can surely help, and the authors will also answer soon. You might also check out the Healing Room on my website, it’s a free tool for releasing negativity and realigning oneself with one’s true self.

• #6724 Score: 0

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

Dear @richa , thank you for your question! I have answered in Readers Ask: How Do We Transition from Separation to Being Real?

Love,
    Deepak

• #6753 Score: 0

Richa
    Participant
    32 votes
    @richa

Dear Dr. Chopra,

Thank you so much for your reply. You are the best. I am so grateful to you for taking your invaluable time to respond to me.

Humble regards & Peaceful blessings,

Richa

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X