How was the universe born

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Aurora Carlson 3 years ago.

• Author

Vikram Chauhan
    Participant
    11 votes
    @vikram-chauhan

@question
    I strongly believe that the universe was born as follows:

0. There is eternal cosmic consciousness – that had infinite potentialities of conscious thoughts
    1. The cosmic consciousness collapsed the infinite potentialities of conscious thoughts into an actual conscious thought
    2. The actual conscious thought was conscious
    3. The first actual conscious thought had limited potentialities of conscious thoughts
    4. The first actual conscious thought collapsed the potentialities of conscious thoughts into the second actuality of conscious thoughts (the second actual concious thought had the same amount of limited potentialities of concious thoughts, as the first actual concious thought)
    5. And the consciousness of the two actual thoughts multiplied – leading to more non-local consciousness and more actual thoughts
    6. And thus began the evolution of non-local consciousness and the evolution of thoughts (universe)
    7. Then we reached the level of homo sapiens, where they could self-introspect and take their non-local consciousness to the level of cosmic consciousness

@question: Is my line of thinking correct?

Thanks,
    Vikram

• #6523 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Dear Vikram, I’d like to let you know that Deepak has responded to your questions with the following: Readers Ask: How Was the Universe Born?

Enjoy 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X