I strongly believe that the universe was born as follows:
0. There is eternal cosmic consciousness – that had infinite potentialities of conscious thoughts
1. The cosmic consciousness collapsed the infinite potentialities of conscious thoughts into an actual conscious thought
2. The actual conscious thought was conscious
3. The first actual conscious thought had limited potentialities of conscious thoughts
4. The first actual conscious thought collapsed the potentialities of conscious thoughts into the second actuality of conscious thoughts (the second actual concious thought had the same amount of limited potentialities of concious thoughts, as the first actual concious thought)
5. And the consciousness of the two actual thoughts multiplied – leading to more non-local consciousness and more actual thoughts
6. And thus began the evolution of non-local consciousness and the evolution of thoughts (universe)
7. Then we reached the level of homo sapiens, where they could self-introspect and take their non-local consciousness to the level of cosmic consciousness
@question: Is my line of thinking correct?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.