I'm awake to your teaching, now what Deepak

////I'm awake to your teaching, now what Deepak

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nurse1946 4 years ago.

• Author

nurse1946
    Participant
    1 vote
    @nurse1946

I’ve followed you Deepak for quite awhile and think I have ‘Woke Up’ the idea that we are consciousness and this body that I feel is 99% empty space I’m just walking around shaking my head. I meditate frequently but still feel all alone.

This post has received 1 vote up.
  • #4861 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Dear Nurse1946, thank you for joining the forum! I truly hope you will engage with all of us here, we would love to share our love and also our questions with you!

• #4955 Score: 2

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

Dear Nurse,

I have answered your questions in the forum, Readers Ask: What is Life Like Upon Waking Up to Reality?

Thank you for your honest question! I would be curious to see if this helps.

Love,
    Deepak

This post has received 2 votes up.
  • #4992 Score: 2

Theo Asiimwe
    Participant
    2 votes
    @theo-asiimwe

I came to know depaak chopra in 2008 after i had broke up from a 7 year relationship with a daughter of 4 yrs. Besides that i had faced many challenges as a foreigner from Africa living in netherlands. The world was turning around me. I knew abit about meditation so i went on youtube to learn more en thats when i came across depaak. I found his knowledge helpfull to me in that time en i started to meditate en try to keep positive because i knew stress was bad for me. Since then how i percieve the world changed. I studied physics, chemistry, biology en mathematics at high school so it was easy for me to understand about the quatum world en energy. Normally i know i was a jolly person en i didnt want to lose that en turn into being evil. Because of meditaion i started to focus more on positieve thoughts en i tried to let the negativity that gives stress go. I was doing already top sports which also helpt me to stay fit en erase the bad energy BUT i missed awareness of keeping calm when ever i was in acritical situation. I thought always hiting back was the best way to defend my self but sometimes it worsen.But as i kept on meditating through depaaks guided meditations i learn to forgive, reconcile en let it go. This has saved my life up now. I practice gratitude daily en my life has become more of a carefree.
    I truly support that iam the universe en have all the power to control my life at this level. Namaste

This post has received 2 votes up.
    • #4997 Score: 1

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

Hi Theo, such a fantastic journey you describe, thank you! Meditation is truly a healing process that helps us let go of all the struggle and return to our natural loving and joyful self. I too have found meditation to be life-saving and I learned an effective technique from one of the Chopra teachers many years ago. I can’t think of a better gift to give oneself or anyone than the gift of meditation.
      Thank you again for sharing such a beautiful story and best of luck and enjoyment on your continued path!

This post has received 1 vote up.
  • #5007 Score: 0

nurse1946
    Participant
    1 vote
    @nurse1946

I have a lot of medical teaching groups on fb… shared this everywhere esp in my Non Duality group. So many of my friends saw your answer to me… Thanks so much again Deepak for your excellent advice.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X