Intentions, goals, purpose, desire question

////Intentions, goals, purpose, desire question

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Menas Kafatos 3 years ago.

• Author

Keshav
    Participant
    1 vote
    @keshav

Hi,

I am feeling very frustrated and confused figuring out how intent goals purpose fit together, I am doing my best to figure this out- please let me know if I understand this..

So I am the field of pure potentiality / pure consciousness

I am my deepest desire

And being aligned with this is being aligned with my purpose

Using the power of intent and conscious choice making to create is what I do?

Thank you

This post has received 1 vote up.
  • #5490 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

A warm welcome to the YATU forum @keshav!
    Your question reminded me that a while ago, Deepak and Oprah did a wonderful meditation series called Desire and Destiny. Have you heard of it? Right now they have another meditation series which is free, called Hope in Uncertain Times. I am participating right now and love it! I think it might help you deal with the frustration while waiting for a clarifying answer from the authors. It can take a little while 🙂

Your description corresponds to my understanding. May I ask, does your frustration come from a feeling that “it’s not working” or because you don’t know if your conclusion is correct?

• #5787 Score: 0

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

Dear @keshav, thank you for your question! I have answered in Readers Ask: How Do Intentions, Goals & Purpose Fit Together?

Love,
    Deepak

• #5795 Score: 0

Keshav
      Participant
      1 vote
      @keshav

Thank you so much this has definitely changed my life as the 7 spiritual laws did- and I believe it came at the right time.

Thank you @deepakchopra #mahatmachopra

Peace

• #6249 Score: 0

Menas Kafatos
    41 votes
    @menask

Dear @keshav:

Yes you are your deepest and “right” desires (not petty desires). You are the Universe, you are driven by inner Consciousness, your true Self.

Love,

Menas

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X