Is there a divine unfoldment that is occurring in our life?

////Is there a divine unfoldment that is occurring in our life?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ziewatt 3 years ago.

• Author

navdeep
    Participant
    5 votes
    @navdeep

Is there a divine unfoldment occurring
    In our life? Do we control our destiny, or is there a spirtual contract that we agreed to before taking physical form?

This post has received 3 votes up.
  • #4883 Score: 2

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

Dear Navdeep,

I have answered your question in the forum, Reader’s Ask: Is There a Divine Unfoldment Occurring in Your Life?

Thank you for the great question. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Love,
    Deepak

This post has received 2 votes up.
  • #5413 Score: 1

Menas Kafatos
    41 votes
    @menask

Thank you for the question @navdeep. The unfoldment is occurring all the time. As to a whether there is a contract, the only one who can answer the question about a contract is each one of us. If there is such a contract, we are the contractor!

I prefer the idea of free play, over the idea of a contract. We are here to experience everything that we are or we may be. If it takes a contract, then we also have to think the consequences of breaking the contract. Maybe it is better to think of ourselves as being in the playground of the Universe, as active participants.

This post has received 1 vote up.
  • #5686 Score: 0

navdeep
    Participant
    5 votes
    @navdeep

Thank You Menas for your insightful feedback! It is a true journey discovering our cosmic self. And mediation does help in creative intuions and insights in finding our true purpose in life here. Sometimes I just feel that “we are being done” that all options we have is to go with the flow of the universal energy that is within us. And part of that journey is the divine unfoldment of our lives, so I guess we don’t really control much what or what happens in our lives. But I guess the real question for ourselves is how we find our inner most passion in life and live our true dream

• #5687 Score: 0

navdeep
    Participant
    5 votes
    @navdeep

Expanding on my previous thought on Divine unfoldment, How do we go about our day on doing something that we don’t have choice? For example, like going to the same mundane job everyday which we aren’t truly passionate about? I understand we are the universe and that we manifest our own reality. Also the importance of being in the present moment accepting situations,circumstance, people the way there are. And not having any resistance, anticipation, regret on anything. Do we spontaneously manifest our deepest desires at the soul level? I agree that “working” hard is useless. To let thing naturally unfold and be inspired to take actions. Are we waiting for that inspirational moment to live our dreams or intentions? I meditate twice a day 20 minutes each in asking myself. Who am I? What do I want? What is my purpose, etc? Much love. Navdeep

• #5693 Score: 1

Menas Kafatos
    41 votes
    @menask

Dear navdeep:

We are flowing through life every moment. I know sometimes it is hard but if we truly trust the higher Self in us, even if we don’t understand why particular circumstances are occuring, we will get to the point of higher understanding. It is only after things have happened when we look back, we will get a glimpse of why something happened. Little by little. This way we build discrimination. And it is discrimination which is the most important tool in our hands for spiritual advancement.

Love,

Menas

This post has received 1 vote up.
  • #5753 Score: 2

navdeep
    Participant
    5 votes
    @navdeep

Thank you Menas on your further insight on this topic. Yes, I agree it all comes down to trusting the higher Self within us.
    I know there was a quote by Steve Jobs, “You cannot connect dots looking forward, but you can connect dots looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.”
    I guess once you look back and see once all that has manifested, everything will make complete sense of why things turned out the way they are. Best thing is let go and flow and have subtle intention with choiceless awareness. Thank you and Deepak for all your teachings. You guys are truly a great inspiration! Keep up the the great work. Love, Navdeep.

This post has received 2 votes up.
  • #6278 Score: 0

ziewatt
    Participant
    16 votes
    @ziewatt

I think there is divine unfold meant happening for each soul here. I have felt that we have choices spiritually that we are given that we may or may not undertake depending on our choices and descrmination through life experiences. The older I get I feel closer to my soul and returning to my true self in the journey and discovering more about awakening in consciousness.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X