Is There Design in the Universe?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Diana 3 years ago.

• Author

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

In this video I am reading a few passages and answering a question about the chapter Is There Design in the Universe? . I am also answering a question posted by a reader.

Question 1:
    β€œAre the beautiful patterns of snowflakes, flowers or seashells a random occurrence in nature or is there some kind of structure or design in the Universe?”

Question 2:
    “So if the world all closes their eyes at the same time…then would only darkness exist ???” (Question asked by Fatima Ali.)

Let me know what you think!

Love,
    Deepak

• #4935 Score: 3

Ana Sanjuan
    Participant
    11 votes
    @anitasanjuan

This question makes me think about the extraordinary features of the natural world; the logarithmic spiral of a shell; the hexagon of a beehive; the geometry of flower petals. It takes my breath away, how intricate, beautiful and endlessly diverse our natural world is. I spend a lot of time “peering” closely at plants, into fish tanks, at sunsets…. amazed by their profound beauty. Have you ever looked really closely at a bed of moss? Or even better, a bed of flowering moss? Tiny tiny little white buds peeking out every so slightly above the height of the miniature rolling swells of moss. Its quite amazing how diminutive and majestic this moss landscape can be- two complementary qualities expressed at the same time.

Then we can add to that the recursive qualities of the natural world- that lava, streams, and our blood all flow is a similar fashion. The same fractal patterns are shared by our galaxies, our leaves, and our lungs.

When I look at this design of this beautiful natural world, I feel intuitively “right.” Like the pattern sits well with me, conveys order, and therein is soothing and grounding. Perhaps that is what it means to relate to beauty. Its a feeling of recognition and knowing. A feeling of exhilaration and peace.

When I put these pieces together I feel the only answer is that “yes, there is design in the universe.” This beauty, pattern and recognition is proof that consciousness playing with itself to bring itself joy.

This post has received 3 votes up.
    • #5014 Score: 1

sara jones
      Participant
      5 votes
      @sara-jones

Words are often inadequate to express a true and felt answer.

The human journey of our soul has been gifted sensory perception in order to experience the perfect imperfection of the natural physical world which (by no accident) is placed directly in line of sight, hearing, touch, smell & taste….from the beauty of a sunset to the power of the ocean, from the aroma of a rose to the touch of a loved one….incredulous evidence of perfection which unfortunately is often missed, overlooked and ignored. If one takes time to feel, sense, experience all the universe has to offer the eternal and unlimited power of the universe will be realised. This unlimited power is always and forever available, this combined with the gift of human consciousness paves the way for endless and infinite possibilities.

Our soul’s human journey is simple…..to realise, experience and revere the perfect imperfection of nature and ourselves as humans….by doing this we grant ourselves peace, joy and a universe of infinite possibilities.

This post has received 1 vote up.
    • #5019 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

Sara Jones, that was very beautiful! Deepak usually says that beauty is truth, and I agree, for isn’t it so that when we are fully aware, the intensity of all we call good is at its maximum, in an undivided self-fulfilled state? Thank you for trying to put it in words, we all try, but words don’t even come near, right? πŸ™‚

• #5017 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

So beautiful, Ana! We see all that beauty and harmony when we walk mindfully and truly attentive. When we do, it is the beauty of reality itself that shines through, I think…

Here is fresh snow on a birch trunk that caught my attention the other night. It was perfection, like everything else πŸ™‚

birch under snow

• #4936 Score: 2

Derek Whitney
    Participant
    22 votes
    @derek-whitney

The answer for each of us to this question, lies beyond thought, as alluded to by Deepak and Rabindranath Tagore.

There is unlimited sensitive intelligent design in the universe – the only ones who would ask such a question that are those lost in the prison of human thought and in being so, are disconnected from their true essence ‘Feltness’ self as to ponder same.

The book that I am currently writing titled ‘Feltness’ which is being written to honour an insight divinely received, when alone, grateful and at peace under the stars on Lennox Head Beach where a voice that I have never heard so clearly before said ‘You cannot know me by thought – you and all can only know me by the Feltness that you are.’

The Feltness is the Source gifted term for the non abstract, literal truth of the invisible, sensitive, intelligent energy of the Universe that we each are, living a unique form experience.

The Universal Feltness Energy/Source/God – gathers what Einstein correctly called the ‘vast unlimited intelligence that sits behind and within all of the natural Universe and that by comparison with which all human thought is of complete insignificance.’ by creating and inserting itself within every individual form and living the global experience of ‘Feltness learnings’ (human, animal, insect and environmental) which is literally the invisible, sensitive, intelligent energy learning of every form experience, of every ocean wave, of every blade of grass, of every tree, of every animal, every human, insect, plant…all form. In simple terms the Universe is comprised of ‘Feltness energy’ in which resides the sensitive, intelligent energetic memory of every form that has ever been and the unlimited creative power that the eternal ‘Feltness learnings’ inform.

Do we really need to ask, when looking at the wondrous, beautiful, aesthetic, sensitive design of anything from a snowflake, to a butterfly, a tropical fish, dolphin, flower, baby, puppy, cub, sunset, pristine river setting, a graceful swan, a majestic eagle, an autumn leaf, when feeling the touch of another’s skin, to hearing the music of Mozart/Back/Beethoven, the poems of Rumi, Tagore, the paintings of Michelangelo, to know that all creation and all great art is the one and same Source expression. ‘The human’ as an individual entity does not exist. All creative expression, both that arises from the Formless and the great art gifted via talented forms – arise from the one Source / Feltness Energy of the Universe.

We are each, in being here, simultaneously conduits for Source expression and for Source Feltness energy learning, contributing in our own unique lived way to the eternal Feltness Energy evolution of the cosmos.

And to know that is who and what we are – gifts ultimate and unlimited freedom (from human reactivity), deep inner peace, vitality, enthusiasm, creativity, kindness, tenderness, lightness of being and cellular flow….all of which are rooted in just being Love.

It may well sound, be described as and be dismissed by those, including eminent scientists, lost in ‘thought prison’ as mumbo jumbo hippy new age nonsense….but for those who ‘know’ from the Feltness energy knowings that reside deeper than thought…..there is no need to convince those not ready or open to more deeply knowing their true self. All that was ever needed to be known, is always present in every breath, in every form, in the deepest inner space of just being.

The human journey is an individual one to offloading all that one is not, and going beyond thought to the ‘Feltness energy knowing’ of who and what we are.

Yes – there is wondrous, miraculous, unlimited sensitive, intelligent design in the Universe and we should know – because ‘we’ are both the designer and the designed.

Somewhere deep inside – each can ‘know this’ but not from thought.

Only from Feltness being.

Namaste

This post has received 2 votes up.
  • #4937 Score: 0

Derek Whitney
    Participant
    22 votes
    @derek-whitney

Anita – I love your post above.
    Beautifully written and very resonant.

• #4961 Score: 1

Ana Sanjuan
    Participant
    11 votes
    @anitasanjuan

Thank you Derek. I also enjoyed your post. Love that you are writing a book and sharing a framework and language for Universal Felt Energy.

I also really appreciate your reminder that we are both ‘the designer and the designed.’ Consciousness creating itself through us, and witnessing itself through us, as us.

I feel that all the time. Makes life very joyful.

When I peer into the innards of a flower, and it peers back at me. I can almost hear it laughing, playing with me …saying “isn’t this amazing? Look at my glowing colors and silky smoothness of my skin, and the tiny droplets of pollen and sweetness. Can you believe how amazing I/we are? Can you believe that we can pull this off?”

How much fun is that? My walks in nature are a blast!

Also, when I am at the beach, and the silver waves slide towards me, then recede just as quickly…I swear that consciousness, of me and through me, is being playful. Playing, sliding, receding, also with this joyful beckoning, again laughing and saying “isn’t this the coolest thing ever? Huge water, soft water, reflecting the sunlight, held by the sand, creating sound and teeming with life… aren’t I a breathtaking phenomenon?!”

So I Wonder, Derek, what you think: am I taking my experiences way to personally? πŸ™‚ Is nature engaging me? Or properly stated, as ‘the designer and the designed’ is there engagement, play, feedback? Or do I just have an active imagination?

And yes, I know that the “I” is really a “it.” That “I” am “that.” The language is tricky, no?

Do you know what I am trying to ask?

Curious your thoughts.

πŸ™‚

Ana (Anita)

• #4966 Score: 1

Diana
    Participant
    1 vote
    @lovesynchronicity

Beautiful writings, Anita and Derek,

Wow! Derek:

β€˜You cannot know me by thought – you and all can only know me by the Feltness that you are.’ Sounds like a powerfully Divine experience.

Lovely! Anita:

“…β€˜we’ are both the designer and the designed.”

One word came to my mind after reading: synchronicity, which I consider the cosmic dance (which I learned from Deepak), the art and the intelligence of the Universe.

Diana:)

• #5018 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
      Keymaster
      110 votes
      @aurorac

Diana, you really spoke from my heart! Isn’t synchronicity the harmony of the universe, clear for all who have opened their eyes?

• #7514 Score: 0

Diana
      Participant
      1 vote
      @lovesynchronicity

That’s so sweet. Yes, it sure is Aurora. Synchronicities occur even when we’re not paying attention. One reason I pay attention is because it’s fun! Only the ones that raise my vibrations. Clarity truly does help us to be aware of synchronicity.:)

• #4974 Score: 2

Derek Whitney
    Participant
    22 votes
    @derek-whitney

Thank you for your emails Ana and Diana

Ana – I 100% relate to what I’d call your ‘Feltness’ processing of the flowers and ocean waves experiences – that is exactly what I feel and do here in Lennox Head each day. I live on the most easterly coastal point in Australia and at times the winds can be very strong – but there are these tiny little yellow flowers that grow and bloom in the harshest coastal conditions and gift beauty daily. Sometimes after a wild stormy night I’ll stop at one of my favourite spots where the same tiny flowers are each day and smile when I see that they are there, having somehow survived the harshest coastal weather buffeting overnight, I admire how they they never complain, they only gift beauty and I happily ‘feel’ of them as my beautiful flower friends.

Similarly as you shared, each afternoon I experience time in the ocean, which changes it’s form daily in terms of the size, strength and flow of the waves – sometimes calm and almost slow motion as they roll in, other times very high turbulent energy flowing and there is nothing quite so exhilarating as the energy ‘charge’ gifted in the ocean each day. Sometimes I float on my back, or stand and focus intently on the crest/foam of the next wave coming towards me, watching it right until it is literally 1 or 2 centimetres from my face then I close my eyes and fully feel the unique energetic rush of ‘love’ as it washes over me, gifting a feeling unlike any other and it always amazes me that in a place where a few thousand people live, there are usually only a handful of others enjoying the same blissful nature gift.

It is all a divine unlimited miracle, created by the vast, unlimited, cosmic ‘Feltness’ intelligence.
    We are all that very same Feltness energy, in a unique form, living unique, invisible, sensitive, intelligent energy learnings that in their own way, are contributing to the eternal flow and formation of the Universe. Indeed, we are the designer and the designed – gifting ourself sight, hearing, touch, smell, taste, thought and feeling to play in this wondrous ‘Self’ created abundant playground.

When we ‘do’ only from ‘knowing and being’ our true ‘Feltness self’ – we float and flow just as the ocean waves.

It is wonderful to communicate like this with ‘like spirited beings’ who are only looking to ‘be Love’ in the Universe.

Thank you to Deepak, Menas, Aurora – to you Ana and Diana and to all to others engaging in the discussion – it is a discussion serving the eternal and most high cosmic purpose – to save humans and all species from the impact of our unconscious individual selves/species and to awakening the sleeping unlimited 8 billion human form capacity to co-create Heaven on what we call Earth, in perfect harmony with all species, air, land and water of the natural universe.

To live with reverential appreciation and awe for the natural wonder that is every form.
    To just stop, breathe, be and feel the miracle Oneness shared – when we ‘know’ from the ‘Feltness Being’ within, that each and all that we see, are our One self and that there is minimal need for thought, which is a blocker to ‘being Love’.

I appreciate the Socrates quote: ‘I know that I am intelligent because I know that I know nothing.’
    If only our species lived aligned with his wisdom.

Press pause on thought and allow full ‘spontaneous right action’ to arise and flow, as it does, from ‘being Love.’

And Heaven is in that moment realised.

Aahh – to dream – and to live, knowing that any dream is completely achievable, when rooted in the unlimited, creative, cosmic, flowing Loving Feltness energy that sits behind and within all.

Onwards towards the completely available Nirvana / Heaven that awaits on the horizon, just past the ‘human sleep zone’

Namaste

This post has received 2 votes up.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X