Konsciousness as a trouble Maker :)

////Konsciousness as a trouble Maker :)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  solongo 3 years ago.

• Author

solongo
    Participant
    4 votes
    @solongo

I have been cruising through webs, matrix-EXes, and some nets that have dots- about almost three months here/now. So, in element(ary) senses ( 5 senses) I found out that some people who are labeling oneself as a human construct said to have Super(ior) genes and, in contrast, some have gene( ric) genes- or basic genes.

My ethical concerns and human constructed mind is asking very troubling konsciousness/awareness based questions like equality, justice for all, and most importantly medical care and treatments for all.

I guess my questions are that do we need more construct(ions) such as buildings, objects, and walls to separate and divide each other in the upcoming enlightened ages, or is it possible for all trouble-makers ( consciousness human beings) to UNITE and educate one another, so that we rise our energetic levels/frequencies up then everyBODY can benefit from healing, loving, and being KIND to animals/MotherEarth.

It seems like I AM the only barbarian who is trying to awaken everybody up and- I do understand I must love thyself; however, something in the air tells me I need to care for others as well:I call it gene(ric) compassion.

I am it makes a sense; I think love based konsciousness is a trouble maker and so loving at the same time: hugs!

xoxoxe,

Solongo

This post has received 1 vote up.
  • #5308 Score: 0

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

Dear Solongo, thank you for your questions! My answer is in Readers Ask: The Key to Personal and Planetary Transformation

Love,
    Deepak

• #5608 Score: 1

Menas Kafatos
    41 votes
    @menask

Dear Solongo

It is indeed possible to not build more separation through buildings, walls and artificial boundaries. This used to be the case. Now because of the false ego, we feel that we need boundaries to “protect” the false ego. Sensory input is important to allow for survival of the body in our cosmic evolutionary path but then this is not the full story.

Best,

Menas

This post has received 1 vote up.
  • #5609 Score: 0

Menas Kafatos
    41 votes
    @menask

Please let me know if you want to discuss more.

• #6153 Score: 0

solongo
    Participant
    4 votes
    @solongo

Dear Menas,

I just saw your post now and yes! I totally agree with you that any kinds of egos need protections for safety reasons- wealth, creativity, and most importantly ongoing kosmos reasons. Throughout ages, physicists, leaders, psychologists/psychiatrists, and everything else in between trying their best to solve mysteries of everything that seemed in need of fixing. In this tech era, I do not think we need fixers, solvers, but we do need doers that have balanced ego. We need ego,but we do not need egos that are rigid and wouldn’t change its consciousness. There are many ways to approach presenting matters. For example, Art of War, its strategy to fight and seize lands, is used today even it was written in 500 BC. Chinggis Khan learned the tactics, and he conquered half of the world in 13th century, and surprisingly his techniques are in high regard in modern day’s militarism. When I look at it, I am like we are still in primitive state, and it is sad to see revolutionary ego struggles. Of course, it is boringly sad because I perceive it as boring and sad.If we are talking about earthly egos. Personally, I think it depends on anxiety, sophistication, and pursuit of subconscious minds desires. Chinggis Khan did it and Eminem rhymed it. Chinggis and Eminem both had rough childhoods. Chinggis acted on it with Art of War and Eminem seized his subconscious minds’ emotions in one breath. Walls to protect by means, protecting oneself from wild animals that makes a sense, Ego the protector. If we are just building walls based on creativity, fear, or outdated belief systems, ( software), then it is one’s worldly choice. In a spiritual sense, I do see false egos as entities that act like thought patterns and also depending on your emotional baggage(s) and energy field; it can shift for better. I have to ask you if you even believe in some sorts of paranormal thought activities? Evolution seem like in need of dividing into sub-categorizing with new names like evolution of paranormal activities, evolution of classic cosmos, and evolution of quantum physics in pursuit of participating particles that have no drama etc. I hope I kinda made a sense, overall it is all my observation on whatever.

Love,

Solongo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X