Conditioning of the mind

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Menas Kafatos 4 years ago.

• Author

Elena
    Participant
    6 votes
    @elena

“My question to the authors”
    Since the universe is made of something you cannot see, nothingness or waves of possibility, why does it look the way it does? How does nothing, the wave reality also called the quantum reality, becomes an actuality and appear like everything. Is it because we experience the world from our subjective point of view and we see objects and beings as existing on their own, separate from us and this disconnects us from oness, our true identity?

• #5674 Score: 0

Aurora Carlson
    Keymaster
    110 votes
    @aurorac

Dear @elena, thank you so much for asking this interesting question!

I would like to ask you and all other members to use the tag @question in the future when asking the authors, in order to make sure that the question reaches us in the moderation team. Writing @question anywhere in the text will send that post to our list of questions to be submitted to the authors.

More info on this can be found in our Support and Announcements forum: How to Submit a Question to the Authors

Thank you so much!

• #6190 Score: 0

Elena
    Participant
    6 votes
    @elena

• #6204 Score: 0

JenniferL
    Participant
    89 votes
    @jenniferl

Dear Elena,

I found your question irresistible and open for discussion! I hope you’ll agree.

Is fear based reality an optical illusion? The bible tells us that wherever two or more shall agree it is given to them. This lends credence to the universe being a human construct, as written in YATU.

Seen from the Above… is a very different reality than the one seen at the personality level of being. Timelessness, boundlessness, egolessness, is a reality for some. How would the Earthly plane look from that level of being? Soul identified or not, it still exists; it must on some level or we may never have imagined it.

“I can only imagine” are words used to define a particular phase of reality in the imaginary, but which can manifest on Earth because we will it so, even when we’re not conscious of having done so.

When we come “eye to eye” with soul identified reality, we know ourselves to be one with the Universal. It’s not a magic show which brings it through, but our realization of the Self on a higher turn of the spiral than the one bound in time-space. We want to act upon the highest knowing of ourselves once realized, so that it can return to us, as in the complementary universe written about in YATU.

Perhaps, if you are ever wondering where you stand in your reality, look at what your closest relatives are reflecting back to you. Is it loving guidance? Or conflict and mayhem?

In my house, it’s both! ;P

@elena, it’s a pleasure meeting you on the forum! I love your question as it sparks in my imagination!

Love,
    Jennifer L

• #6237 Score: 0

Elena
      Participant
      6 votes
      @elena

Dear Jennifer,
      Thank you for the post.
      Consciousness (the ocean) is curving or vibrating within itself and transforms as a subject and object of expression (the ocean transforming as drops) giving the appearance of separation. We experience the world from our subjective point of view. We see objects and beings as existing on their own, separate from us. This is the veiling principle meaning that the conditioning of the mind creates separation and disconnects us from oness, our true identity. The denial of unity gives rise to diversity and multiplicity. The mind creates this kaleidoscope of different objects but if you look at a kaleidoscope they all look different but all are one. The most profound things in life are the obvious ones. The mind ignores the obvious and looks for the drama. Separation is an illusion because objects, the body, mind and the universe are forms of consciousness and consciousness is all there is.

Our ultimate goal is to find enlightenment , the connection to our true identity which is pure consciousness (the ocean), the ONE observer, what brings all things together .
      Wisdom traditions refer to this formless being as the spiritual domain. When we recognize and experience this state which is unity, we experience our inseparability with each other and that gives rise to feelings of love, kindness,tenderness, peace and compassion.

• #6381 Score: 0

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

Dear @elena , thank you for your question! I have answered in: Readers Ask: How Does Nothing Become Everything?

Love,
    Deepak

• #6587 Score: 0

Menas Kafatos
    41 votes
    @menask

Dear @elena:

You state:

“Since the universe is made of something you cannot see, nothingness or waves of possibility, why does it look the way it does? How does nothing, the wave reality also called the quantum reality, becomes an actuality and appear like everything. Is it because we experience the world from our subjective point of view and we see objects and beings as existing on their own, separate from us and this disconnects us from oness, our true identity?”

The universe is made of Being (Siva), which cannot be “seen” but also it is Becoming (the Sakti) which is all obejcts, all relative realities. They don’t exist on their own, though.

Love and blessings,

Menas

• #6588 Score: 0

Menas Kafatos
    41 votes
    @menask

(cont.) They are complementary, they exist together, appearing as separate.

Menas

• #6236 Score: 1

JenniferL
    Participant
    89 votes
    @jenniferl

Death is to the lower forms what Life is to the living conscious breath of unity.
    Turning away from the falsehood of being, while allowing oneself to be free, and going within for wisdom, light, and guidance…
    Where, pearls of wisdom rain down, as the torrential rains of Indra.

Love,
    JenniferL

This post has received 1 vote up.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X