This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Deepak Chopra 4 years ago.

• Author

aiden_cahill99
    Participant
    2 votes
    @aiden_cahill99

ello, about half a year ago on LSD I experienced cosmic consciousness, it began with hallucinating the feedback loop from formless awareness to perceptual experience and then back to formless awareness, i was introduced to lila isnt she beautiful, its hard to describe non dual cosmic consciousness and seeing the arising and subsiding of the multiverse like a movie but it happened, since then ive been meditating frequently and everythings just amazing, now I understand why the Buddha on the morning of his final awakening just held a rose to his followers and said nothing. Anyway theres the background, I was wondering is this experience a rare experience, am I lucky to have had it? is that a good simulation of what death is? will I have it again without the help of psychedelic substance?

• #7150 Score: 0

Deepak Chopra
    60 votes
    @deepakchopra

Dear @aiden_cahill99, thank you for your question! I have answered in Readers Ask: Can Hallucinogens Be a Window to Reality?

Love,
    Deepak

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X